Alan Wake Collector's Edition U$ 27.95

Argh! I ordered mine at 7:52 AM EST on 1/27 and it's still sitting at processing. Does that not bode well for me? Did yours ever change to shipped, or did it just show up on your doorstep?

[quote name='junkie88']I got mine in the mail today everything was in perfect shape.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='alarthame']Argh! I ordered mine at 7:52 AM EST on 1/27 and it's still sitting at processing. Does that not bode well for me? Did yours ever change to shipped, or did it just show up on your doorstep?[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine about the same time as you and it's still processing!!!

thank you for your estarland order (# 3211343 ). Unfortunately due to the overwhelming response to the alan wake limited edition promotion, the manufacturer has been unable to keep up with the demand. Due to this, we are unfortunately unable to fulfill your order for the alan wake limited edition. Your order has been canceled and the amount paid has been reversed to the form of payment.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Thank you for your business!

The estarland team.
www.estarland.com
f those guys!

Aw dammit, my eStarland preorder finally shipped and I was checking the tracking to see if it might be delivered tomorrow, and it was delivered today. Except it wasn't. If there was any website I really didn't want to go through this with it's eStarland.

EDIT: Oops, jumped the gun there, sorry. I kind of assumed since someone managed to bring in the junk mail fliers they would have noticed a large bubble wrap envelope in the mailbox, but apparently not.

[quote name='HunteR7411']one person did. My order was canceled by THEM. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Mine STILL says processing......... was yours cancelled automatically or did you contact them and then it was cancelled?

[quote name='BPJT']Mine STILL says processing......... was yours cancelled automatically or did you contact them and then it was cancelled?[/QUOTE]

Same with me.

[quote name='BPJT']Mine STILL says processing......... was yours cancelled automatically or did you contact them and then it was cancelled?[/QUOTE]

They just randomly canceled my order. :bomb:

I had a similar experience with them b4.
I order 2 games they said both were in stock.
One shipped the other B/O. They kept my money though $40-$50 game.
2 weeks went by still no game i contacted them via email twice nothing.
Since i payed with paypal i filed a dispute.
Then they contact me saying they cant give me a partial refund close the case and they will pay me.
I left it open and the last possible day they refund my money.
Never do biz again

bread's done
Back