Alan Wake Limited Edition (360) $39.99 at Amazon

aaron50

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]18049[/IMG-R]Hardbound in quality linen, the Limited Collector’s edition is designed to resemble a hardcover book. The pack will include:

• Game Disc in box with unique art
  • Exclusive In-Game Audio Commentary and Hints by Remedy
  • “The Alan Wake Files” – a 144pg book that includes a short story written by Alan Wake and compiles the FBI dossiers investigating the events in Bright Falls, WA
  • Exclusive Audio Disc with Soundtrack and Score
  • Game Add-on token redeemable on Xbox LIVE for the first Alan Wake add-on content pack
  • Exclusive Xbox disc with special content: Alan Wake Xbox Live Theme and Alan Wake Avatar for Xbox LIVE
:360: Alan Wake Limited Edition $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zerotl']Got my CE yesterday, and when I opened it, I was surprised that the book that held the games actually felt like a real book, cool stuff.

One of the best CE's I've bought in a while.[/QUOTE]
I Agree.

Got mine yesterday. It is in perfect shape. This is probably the only game that I truly wanted the LE. It's because of the book and the CD. I will be playing some more tonight.

For those who opened theirs, does this include the DLC code?

I guess it does since it's a new copy. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Got mine today. Loved the game, was waiting to get the CE edition. $40 was the perfect price point. Plus I had a $20 credit from Madden, so it was only $20 for me.

Can't wait to play the DLC!

Got mine today. Wow. High qualify limited edition. I love the fact that the book isn't an utter piece of shit. Hardcover and the paper has nice feel to it.

bread's done
Back