Alan Wake Limited Edition at Walmart.com $19.99

Received mine today. So glad I was able get in on this deal since I missed it last year. I guess I can skip the PC release as well.

I watched a TV program called "Horders".. I look at my ever growing game collection and think that I might end up on that program one day..

Thanks OP, you just made me add to my pile another piece of item I simply MUST have..

It's nice to know "someone" can delete a thread, but not update the OP of one.

Meanwhile this has been up on SD all day and nobody here knows to buy through CAG affiliate links because of the bone headed move...genius.

[quote name='Muthafodder']It's nice to know "someone" can delete a thread, but not update the OP of one.

Meanwhile this has been up on SD all day and nobody here knows to buy through CAG affiliate links because of the bone headed move...genius.[/QUOTE]

I saw how the other thread that made it clear that there was another price drop for Alan Wake got deleted.

[quote name='Muthafodder']nobody here knows to buy through CAG affiliate links .[/QUOTE]

I didn't know about the CAG affiliate link, or I'd have used it just now when I placed an order.

Had no interest in this game at first, but after seeing all the extras it comes with, and reading all the positive reviews,
I'll give it a try.

[quote name='Flacksguy']I didn't know about the CAG affiliate link, or I'd have used it just now when I placed an order.

Had no interest in this game at first, but after seeing all the extras it comes with, and reading all the positive reviews,
I'll give it a try.[/QUOTE]

You should use the slick deal link that lists it at $19.99 to make sure you get the right price.

[quote name='hwmusic']i wonder why this deal is still live? walmart is probably getting raped. how did they have so many in stock[/QUOTE]

Now we know why it did so poorly when it was released. Walmart bought them all and kept them in the warehouse.

Thanks OP. Picked up my copy just now. Been waiting for the perfect price to jump on this.. wanted it since release.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']i don't know if i should buy this or not. I am a sucker for collectors edition but i already spent about $200 within the past week on games.[/QUOTE]

You could easily resell this for $30 after you've finished with it.

[quote name='Muthafodder']You could easily resell this for $30 after you've finished with it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I realized that. Went ahead and picked up a copy for a total of $23 shipped.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']i don't know if i should buy this or not. I am a sucker for collectors edition but i already spent about $200 within the past week on games.[/QUOTE]

Yes buy it. Imo it is one of the best 5-10 best games ever. Its a page turner....okay bad pun... :)

Yes this deal is dead! My original Link that I posted on this thread was 29.99 and the price dropped today 12-14-11. The link was still good and it was showing the game for 19.96 instead of 29.96 so there was no reason to change the link. Thanks to Cheapy D for changing the price this afternoon I was going to but could not figure out how to do it. Happy Holidays Everyone
Haiden0919

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']now i just need this edition to sell out to make it seem better buying this :)[/QUOTE]

looks like i bought it just in time :) like literally 5 minutes before it went out of stock.

Took no more than 10 minutes to get the $10.xx credited back into my account. Of course, it's still pending, but it was a relatively hassle-free phone call.

Thanks for the update on the price rollback! Called CS and was able to get the price drop credited. Hassle free phone call!

Just so you guys know, you have 7 days to get a price adjustment so if you were like me and ordered this on the same day this thread was made, today's your last day.

[quote name='Tsel']Just so you guys know, you have 7 days to get a price adjustment so if you were like me and ordered this on the same day this thread was made, today's your last day.[/QUOTE]

Shame that for the better part of the day it wasn't updated to let these folks know...I tried to let others know around noon...others reported the post and it was deleted...OP was finally updated a few hours ago.

Thanks for the heads up guys. I called and was waiting for around 15-20 minutes until someone was able to get to me BUT I got credited $10 back :)

I'm thinking BB might have a bunch of these in their inventory as well.

bigdrew- yes, call them asap and tell them there's a new rollback price. they'll look up the new price and you get $10 back.

[quote name='bigdrew3000']Pissed I just bought this 2 days ago to see it 10 bucks cheaper now. You guys think Wal mart will price adjust?[/QUOTE]

many posts in last 5 pages about drop......click previous page

[quote name='confoosious']I'm thinking BB might have a bunch of these in their inventory as well.

bigdrew- yes, call them asap and tell them there's a new rollback price. they'll look up the new price and you get $10 back.[/QUOTE]

bb outlet center already sold out- walmart pm'ed bb outlet center's price of 19.99

[quote name='mvpcrossxover']are they going to have more in stock?[/QUOTE]

probably not but who knows. im just assuming since this game is more than a year old.

[quote name='sharpeone']What is wrong with me? I couldn't resist purchasing this CE although I already have the downloaded version on my XBox. Someone please take away my credit card![/QUOTE]

Haha!! :lol: I do too (playing it right now in fact) I bought the LE for three reasons though, 1 so I could get the 1st DLC cheaper, 2 I wanted a physical copy of this awesome game, plus takes too long for me to d/l, 3 I wanted to read the book and have the OST.

Question: Can anyone confirm the download token for the 1st DLC will still work, I'm not going to be happy if it expires, I just want to know before it shows up, thx.

[quote name='uncle5555']Haha!! :lol: I do too (playing it right now in fact) I bought the LE for three reasons though, 1 so I could get the 1st DLC cheaper, 2 I wanted a physical copy of this awesome game, plus takes too long for me to d/l, 3 I wanted to read the book and have the OST.

Question: Can anyone confirm the download token for the 1st DLC will still work, I'm not going to be happy if it expires, I just want to know before it shows up, thx.[/QUOTE]

It should still work. The only time I have heard of codes expiring was on PS3. In fact my Gears 2 map pack still worked even though the game is pretty old.

Damn!! I keep missing this. BB.com had the regular for 8 bucks and I missed it as well. Really wanting to try out this game.

I can confirm that the code for The Signal works on the 360 copy. I redeemed it with no hassle at all. As far as buying it before the drop, you can possibly get $10 back as previously stated. Call 1-800-WALMART and mention it was rolled back. They'll need your order number or email address to look it up. Should be no problem but the guy I was talking to last night said it was within the 7 Day limit for adjusting... So if you plan to call don't wait too long.

Found out about the price drop yesterday and emailed CS for a refund and they emailed back today confirming a $10 refund. Pretty awesome deal for $20!

Snoozed on both the $8 amazon PM of the regular edition and this special edition. Hope it comes back in stock, but if not, I guess I can wait until it's discounted on Steam w/the DLC.

bread's done
Back