Alan Wake Limited Edition for £19.99

Yeah, I bought the Limited Edition version and traded in the original - it'd be a real shame if they didn't come out with a sequel to this. I suppose Red Dead Redemption is to blame. :(

Received mine last friday and its a good Limited Edition. Love the book and soundtrack. If there is no sequel to this game i will never forgive Red Dead!
If Too Human can do it, so can Alan.

I agree with John. If this game was released a couple of months after it's actual release date - when the hype of Red Dead was dying down, this game would of done pretty well I'm guessing. Hopefully word of mouth with help this game as I'd really appreciate a sequel.

Alan Wake was great.. I loved the BrightFalls.com episodes and the Ltd Edition is pretty fantastic for 20 Quid. Its how a limited edition should be! And the free DLC was a bonus too. Can't wait for the next one...DLC that is. I wonder if they will do a sequel.. would be nice.

[quote name='John']Yeah, I bought the Limited Edition version and traded in the original - it'd be a real shame if they didn't come out with a sequel to this. I suppose Red Dead Redemption is to blame. :([/QUOTE]

I wasn't really into RDR.. didn't find it fun at all.. and Im not into Horses... I mean picking up flowers on missions isn't fun is it? Or is it just me?

I don't think Red Dead would have killed this one off, with Alan Wake now dropping in price - people will now buy it after all the Red Dead excitement has died down.

My PS3 YLOD'd, so I bought this for my dusty old XBox360.. Kept playing it even when the PS3 came back.. then did the first DLC too :)

Damn, if you haven't picked up this game, then do it now. And 20 for the limited edition, which is really really sweet, this is a no brainer.

Alan Wake is one of the best games of 2010, sadly lots of 360 owners has missed it tottaly.

bread's done
Back