Alan Wake: Night Springs (XBLA)?

It needs to be more like the core game than the dlc. The main game was my favorite of last year but the dlc was no where near as good.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It needs to be more like the core game than the dlc. The main game was my favorite of last year but the dlc was no where near as good.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The DLC felt lacking to me after just beating the game a few weeks back. Will be worth watching though.

If we're really lucky Night Springs will be a xbla sort of teaser the same way that Case Zero was. I would definitely be on board with that and having another retail wake hit later down the line.

[quote name='JStryke']Agreed. The DLC felt lacking to me after just beating the game a few weeks back. Will be worth watching though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the DLC was defnitnely non-essential. It actually lessened my enjoyment of the game overall. It pretty much just padded it a bit and more or less gave you the same ending (at least thematically).

The core game was tight, short, but good. The DLC just felt a bit tacked on.

PLEASE be true. I really want another Wake, so I'd rather have this than nothing. Then again, a whole sequel would be great too. Either way, I'm excited, and I'm pretty curious to know why they are calling it Night Springs, does it have to do with the TV show?

I would buy alan wake branded yogurt, that's how much I love this franchise. So news of a new entry, even if its not aw2 is great news to me!!

[quote name='mrx001']Pushing max price for XBLA games to $20 or $30.This and Tribes Ascend.[/QUOTE]

Wait what? If Tribes Ascend is more than 1200 MSP at launch, I say shazbot.

bread's done
Back