Alan Wake Regular Editon- $22.45 at Amazon

[quote name='Maynard']I think they will have a the obligatory "Game of the Year" edition with all the DLC soon enough.[/QUOTE]

It'd be nice and the game deserves it. However, given how poorly it sold, I don't think it's likely another version will be released.

Does the regular edition include the DLC code for 'The Signal'? And also how much is shipping through walmart.com? I went to Walmart when I saw this on sale for 19.99, turns out it was only on sale online, and walmart doesn't even price match their .com prices.

FYI to those who aren't aware: The game comes with a code for the 1st DLC. There is just one more chapter after that.

[quote name='Maynard']I think they will have a the obligatory "Game of the Year" edition with all the DLC soon enough.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fatboyjam'] given how poorly it sold, I don't think it's likely another version will be released.[/QUOTE]

Also, a GOTY edition would simply add ONE piece of DLC that isn't included with the new game. Can't see it happening at all.

Frankly, I thought the DLC slightly lessened my enjoyment of the game and didn't advance the story really. So take that for what it's worth.

This game is awesome you guys should totally play it. I just finished it the other day. I think the dlc is even better than the full game. Not sure if it's free or not without the code because I could have sworn I saw it for free on the marketplace after I redeemed mine and went on there to see if there where any more chapters. If they make a sequel and it's like the dlc it will be amazing

[quote name='EliteMilkman']Does the regular edition include the DLC code for 'The Signal'? And also how much is shipping through walmart.com? I went to Walmart when I saw this on sale for 19.99, turns out it was only on sale online, and walmart doesn't even price match their .com prices.[/QUOTE]

No , Sprawl Mart never matches their online prices in-store. But you can get free shipping if you use site to store.

Thanks OP but it has been cheaper. I got Alan Wake and Bayonetta for the 360 for about 26-27 total not that long ago off of amazon.

On eBay the download code for the full game is going for $12 roughly, so if you don't mind having a case, manual, and dlc code for the signal, that's an alternative. The signal cost $7 on the XBLM. So it's about $18 if you decide to go that way.

This game is a MUST BUY.

I give this game the award of "BEST GAME NOBODY PLAYED"

The sales for this game are horrendous. I blame M$ for it as there was NO advertising for this AMAZING game. This is my favorite 360 Exclusive and TOP 5-10 games this gen. I recommend ANYONE to BUY, not rent. BUY this game.

AMAZING

[quote name='g3 steve-o']this game is a must buy.

I give this game the award of "best game nobody played"

the sales for this game are horrendous. I blame m$ for it as there was no advertising for this amazing game. This is my favorite 360 exclusive and top 5-10 games this gen. I recommend anyone to buy, not rent. Buy this game.

Amazing[/quote]

this!

I would hold off on this particular deal if you can... its been found for less before and I'm sure it will be found for less later.

Generally the game is quite fun, I had some qualms with the acting/plot though, and my first four or so hours were spent with me thinking 'this is great, but when does it allow me to explore the world on my own?" only to find out it didn't allow this out all... outside of a recent E3 video I had no real knowledge of the game past 2007 and was still under the impression that the game was going to be open-world so I was kinda dissapointed when it actually wasn't. The game has a great atmosphere though, and the soundtrack is stunning, if you can find the CE on the cheap I'd suggest snatching up that OST.

The sales for this game are horrendous. I blame M$ for it as there was NO advertising for this AMAZING game.
I always had the impression it didn't sell like gangbusters, but I never read anything about it being a HUGE failure... how bad are we talking here?

It's $19.96 now on Amazon...

I bought this before Christmas but was kinda disappointed with the first few chapters. I haven't touched it since

bought it for 40 with the collectors edition great game never finished the DLC yet have both just need to get around to it. After beating the game on nightmare i had enough for a little while.

$19.96 and prime eligible(which I have).... I like old school survival horror games (first couple RE and SH games)... Should I pull the trigger?

bread's done
Back