alexi_666's PS1, PS2, PS3, N64, GB, GBC, GBA and many more! WANT: PS3 GAMES!!!

[quote name='alexi_666']sorry man. i haven't been on lately. and i prolly won't be able to ship anything for a while. alot of shits happenin to me and i can't be doing so much stuff. but i'll keep those games reserved for you. if you still want them, when i'm ready to ship.[/QUOTE]

now that I think about it, it`s not fine...how can you postpone shipping but not your tl?!

[quote name='alexi_666'][quote name='Foo228']now that I think about it, it`s not fine...how can you postpone shipping but not your tl?![/quote]

you mean why do i still bump it? if so, the bumps aren't for my part of the thread. its for the other guy. i'm sure he still wants his stuff traded/sold so i'm trying to get him to sell his stuff.[/quote]

how about you stop lying...or stop this thread from continuing

[quote name='Foo228']how about you stop lying...or stop this thread from continuing[/QUOTE]

look a**hole! i told you, i can't be trading/selling stuff right now. school started, i don't have time for this s**t! i told you why i still bump this, alexxb is a friend of mine, he wants his s**t sold. so just f**k off before i add you to my ignore list!

i thought you were a pretty cool guy. i told you to hold on for a while and i would let you know when i'm ready. but NO! you have to be an a**hole and saying i'm lying.

[quote name='alexi_666']look a**hole! i told you, i can't be trading/selling stuff right now. school started, i don't have time for this s**t! i told you why i still bump this, alexxb is a friend of mine, he wants his s**t sold. so just f**k off before i add you to my ignore list!

i thought you were a pretty cool guy. i told you to hold on for a while and i would let you know when i'm ready. but NO! you have to be an a**hole and saying i'm lying.[/quote]

well than my apologies

but what I don't get is couldn't you become more efficient with your time and find the time to get the materials to ship the games to take the money and in turn make some money?

now that school started i don't even have time for myself. i go to school for 7 hours, go home, do homework for 4 or 5 hours and then have dinner, shower, and then sleep. thats what i do everday. and if you still want to do this, i have to figure out how i'll ship this stuff since my mom doesn't want me to ship things to strangers. she thinks i'll get raped or something.

[quote name='alexi_666']my mom doesn't want me to ship things to strangers. she thinks i'll get raped or something.[/QUOTE]

hahahhaha its true!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh ok,when will i be receiving the pm?

[quote name='alexi_666']i didn't see anything i really want. but i told alexxb to pm you about the cell phone.[/quote]

how much does a razor go for anyway?

[quote name='alexi_666']idk. i sent him the pm on another site that he usually visits and he should be getting it by today... maybe.[/quote]

come on bro...what's up with not selling to me?

I hate to whine and complain but I don't see a legit reason (you've gotta be lying as you've received feedback this month)

so come on, stick to your word

For what it's worth:

I ninja 7
Spiderman 2
Banjo Tooie 9

Total was decided to be 15, not 18 though

Also, I may be interested in Simpsons S3 as well

[quote name='Foo228']come on bro...what's up with not selling to me?

I hate to whine and complain but I don't see a legit reason (you've gotta be lying as you've received feedback this month)

so come on, stick to your word[/QUOTE]

naw dude hes not lying. but i used to ship for him but now i dont so thats why he is having delays

and those people hes getting feedback from? they are from trades WAY back in November

[quote name='Foo228']come on bro...what's up with not selling to me?

so come on, stick to your word[/QUOTE]

like refusedchaos said, he was shipping for me but now that he isn't i dont' have as much time to ship as well as school taking up most of my time. so its gonna take a while. and i never really said that we decided at $15. i said, i would ask my friend about that price.

bread's done
Back