Alice In Wonderland (60th Anniversary Blu-ray) + Bambi Blu-ray $34.99 from Amazon

MotzCTG

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='spydey']Wow, i didn't realize Alice comes out next week.[/QUOTE]

Me neither. It sucks that I don't see any $10 off coupons on Disney rewards. Does any1 know of any coupons?

Hmm, this might be the best deal for these two since it's not looking great for the $10 Alice coupon.

EDIT: Looks like the Alice upgrade coupon will be coming soon, making it $10 at BB.

hmm...did they get rid of that buy bambi & alice together and save $10 deal? i didnt bite on that earlier because it would have made alice $15...but now it has that lowered price, id get it if i could for only $10

i know OP said it applies the discount...but im not seeing it anywhere on either page, and i already ordered the bambi bluray for $15

[quote name='Supreme0ne']hmm...did they get rid of that buy bambi & alice together and save $10 deal? i didnt bite on that earlier because it would have made alice $15...but now it has that lowered price, id get it if i could for only $10

i know OP said it applies the discount...but im not seeing it anywhere on either page, and i already ordered the bambi bluray for $15[/QUOTE]

You'll see the $10 discount at the checkout screen.

Thanks OP. Canceled my previous order on Bambi that was $14.99. Actually saved a cent by ordering it with Alice. Works for me since Prime is not applicable to Hawaii.

[quote name='Mike UFC']Hmm, this might be the best deal for these two since it's not looking great for the $10 Alice coupon.

EDIT: Looks like the Alice upgrade coupon will be coming soon, making it $10 at BB.[/QUOTE]
Where did you see info on the coupon?

[quote name='Raye']Thanks OP. Canceled my previous order on Bambi that was $14.99. Actually saved a cent by ordering it with Alice. Works for me since Prime is not applicable to Hawaii.[/QUOTE]

Should have kept it. I inquired about the printable $10 off alice coupon, they said they couldn't do it but they had $10 off Bambi and Alice. I told the cs rep I already preordered bambi for $14.99 and she added Alice to my order and took off $10. Both for $24.98! Love amazon, didn't even ask her to do that.

I asked for what you described above but was shot down by Amazon, pretty much twice. But I'm content getting Bambi from Amazon for $14.99, and going in-store to pick up Alice for $10.

Yea, I live chatted and got a no when I asked them to add Alice to my $14.99 Bambi order and save the additional $10.

So I sent an email and was told to order Alice and then send another email so they can refund me $10 on it. We'll see what happens

[quote name='gojiboy']I asked for what you described above but was shot down by Amazon, pretty much twice. But I'm content getting Bambi from Amazon for $14.99, and going in-store to pick up Alice for $10.[/QUOTE]

Oh, like I said, I was trying to see if they would apply the Disney Movie Rewards Coupon, and the lady mentioned Bambi + Alice is $10 off. I told her I already had it preordered and she just did it for me. So I didn't really persist on it, I was just going to pick up Alice at Best Buy, but now I don't have to.

I got them to also use the Disney Movie Rewards $10 dollar coupon:

Alice in Wonderland Blu-Ray

Bambi Blu-Ray

Item(s) Subtotal: $44.98
Shipping & Handling: $5.96
Promotion Applied: -$10.00
Free Shipping: -$2.98
-----
Total Before Tax: $27.96
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $27.96

Where is the $10 Alice coupon? I'm not a huge fan of the movie but I'll buy just about any animated Disney film for $10.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Where is the $10 Alice coupon? I'm not a huge fan of the movie but I'll buy just about any animated Disney film for $10.[/QUOTE]

Well you have to go to Disney Rewards website and put in an eligible bluray or dvd magic code. I did it but I didn't get me coupon so I don't really know what is going on.

[quote name='RMThompson']I got them to also use the Disney Movie Rewards $10 dollar coupon:

Alice in Wonderland Blu-Ray

Bambi Blu-Ray

Item(s) Subtotal: $44.98
Shipping & Handling: $5.96
Free Shipping: -$2.98
-----
Total Before Tax: $27.96
-----
Grand Total: $27.96[/QUOTE]

How did you get them to take the Disney coupon? Did you e-mail them after purchase?

^^^ Like to know as well; I already preordered Bambi awhile back ago and didn't wanted to argue with Amazon cs of adjusting price. I originally planned on using coupon at Best Buy this week, but if I can I would rather just use the coupon at amazon.

Just got them price adjusted after 2 attempts via e-mails.

[quote name='Me']Hello,

I have a $10 coupon from Disney when you buy Alice In Wonderland (60th Anniversary Edition) (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo). In this case, I would like to apply this coupon on my order. Please adjust my order to $9.99 for this item not from the grand total with other item. Those promotion $10 applied from the grand total are not from Disney.

Thank You,[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon']Hello,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

I've now reduced the cost of your DVD "Alice in Wonderland" from order #xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx by $10.00 making the revised order total $23.74.

I hope this solution works for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,

Prashanth T[/QUOTE]

wtf? They either take coupons or they don't. That shouldn't be CSR roulette. Of course, since they didn't actually require proof of the coupon, I could ask for $10 off saying something like my dog just died and maybe get the same result.

And of course, THIS is the time Disney screws around with the coupon until the last minute (this is the first time I've ever heard of Amazon price adjusting for coupons), so even if I order now and mail the CSRs, my order is probably going to be locked in before I can cancel it if they charge me the $20 and won't give me credit for the coupon.

I love amazon so much!

1 of: Alice In Wonderland (Two-Disc 60th Anniversary Blu-ray/DVD Combo), Kathryn Beaumont, et al
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
$9.99
1 of: Bambi (Two-Disc Diamond Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging)
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
$24.99

Item(s) Subtotal: $34.98
Shipping & Handling: $3.97
Super Saver Discount: -$3.97
Your Coupon Savings: -$10.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $24.98
-----
Grand Total: $24.98

I bought Bambi back in November with the $10 coupon amazon had on their site. I emailed customer service today to let me add alice to my order to get the extra $10 promo currently running. The first time they added it but didn't apply the promo. another e-mail and they adjusted the price willingly with no hassle or complaints! I love amazon!

Order mine Sunday night, sent them an email to try and get the Disney coupon added. They best they could do for me is refund me $10, With the $10 promotion they have, I guess it end up being the same. Which is better than nothing.

I have Bambi preordered already and I looked at the open transaction and didn't see anywhere to add an item. Now that I looked into in further I found where to send them an email. Hopefully it all goes through and I get Alice for 9.99 and don't have to hit up Best Buy.

Just went out and got a copy of Alice in Wonderland. Looks great...though I was at first disappointed at the aspect ratio, but I do understand that the original source material was in 4:3 (had no idea...kinda assumed it'll be widescreen like Sleeping Beauty).

[quote name='dejeckt']Just went out and got a copy of Alice in Wonderland. Looks great...though I was at first disappointed at the aspect ratio, but I do understand that the original source material was in 4:3 (had no idea...kinda assumed it'll be widescreen like Sleeping Beauty).[/QUOTE]

I just turn on DisneyView or whatever.

Picked up this deal. Ordered and right after I contacted Amazon through their chat option and explained it to him. He did it without a fuss. Thanks OP!

Wow, glad I saw this. I just ordered Alice today, and had considered adding Bambi to the order, but didn't. Sadly, it's too late for me to cancel the order and fix it, but amazon's customer support was kind enough to offer me the $10 promo in credit! I love Amazon - now I can't wait to get Bambi as well.

Edit: After a phone call and an online chat session with amazon's CSR's, no luck getting the additional $10 off coupon applied to Alice. Not really surprised, they're not supposed to take them, but I was hoping with the luck previously seen in this thread that I might get lucky as well.

Now, does anyone think there might be additional B&M coupons for Bambi when it releases, or am I better off just picking it up from Amazon as well?

Check the coupon thread, a coupon is out now for Bambi... looks like those $14.99 pre-orders we all got might need to be cancelled if we can get a $19.99 release week price confirmation...

[quote name='Justin42']Check the coupon thread, a coupon is out now for Bambi... looks like those $14.99 pre-orders we all got might need to be cancelled if we can get a $19.99 release week price confirmation...[/QUOTE]

Aww shit son. Now it's on. Please keep us posted when the prices become available. Thanks for keeping us (those who dont read the coupon thread regularly) informed.

bread's done
Back