Alice: Madness Returns Deals?

I'm surprised this isn't lower by now given the lackluster sales. It's a fun game, just pretty old-school and the low budget shows through at times. Good call getting it new since then you get the first Alice game as well.

I would keep an eye on the EA Insider Deals facebook page. I got mine when they had it for 60% off so it came out to $31 shipped. I think all of the decent deals I've seen for it have been through the EA Origin store.

I am hoping for a $25 deal around Black Friday. I rented it and thought it was pretty decent from just an hour or so playing. I agree getting it new is optimal to get the first Alice game.

I could have swore I saw it for 29.99 somewhere, but I don't remember where. It could have been a used copy on Gamefly's site, though, and that would suck to miss out on the original Alice.

Ya for a physical copy the lowest ive seen is just below 39.99. Im watching out for 25-30 bucks myself. Im surprised its taking so long

Thanks for the replys everyone. Ran out of time and just got it with my BBY credit...msrp sucks! Oh well...gotta do what you gotta do.

bread's done
Back