Alice - Remastered (PC)

FakeKisser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
Hello all,

Does anyone know if it's still possible to get a (legal) copy of American McGee's Alice remastered for PC? I saw that it was bundled with some copies of Alice: Madness Returns, but I can't find any information on if it's still possible to buy that bundle. I never bought Madness Returns, but I'd like to buy it now providing I can get a copy of the original's remaster, as well.

Thanks!

I hate to tell you but I don't think you'll be able to get it currently. I'm pretty sure on PC the only way to get the "remastered" version of the original Alice was preordering Madness Returns on Origin or buying it within the first week of release.

Honestly though, the only change in the remastered version were more resolutions. So if you can just get a normal copy you should be fine.

[quote name='Jon7']I hate to tell you but I don't think you'll be able to get it currently. I'm pretty sure on PC the only way to get the "remastered" version of the original Alice was preordering Madness Returns on Origin or buying it within the first week of release.

Honestly though, the only change in the remastered version were more resolutions. So if you can just get a normal copy you should be fine.[/QUOTE]

The remake also has XInput support to automatically support 360 controllers, and there are reports that the original release has issues on multi core machines while the remake does not.

Sadly, there is no way to get it on PC besides preordering on Origin. If you track down a copy of the original game the changes were minor if you are able to get it to run without issues.

I can't believe they have not made this available for purchase yet. I can understand keeping it as a preorder exclusive bonus for awhile, but it's been almost six months now. May as well make some money off of it.

Maybe never? It doesn't come with every copy of the new game? That sucks. I'd hope maybe steam would do something but I'm not looking sleep over it.

bread's done
Back