Alien Anthology at Walmart for $50

invictus515

CAGiversary!
I was at Walmart for the Cabin In The Woods display horror movies and saw Aliens Anthology for $49.96.

HguVf.jpg

Walmart link. It has free ship to store as well. Just opened it and it's the book version like in the Amazon pictures. Apparently going by the reviews there's a different UK version I guess?

Amazon and Best Buy both have it for $90.

Not sure if this was already posted. I did a quick search and didn't see anything so hopefully this isn't a repost. Don't know how long it's been at $50 at Walmart.

Better to get it at Amazon UK. It's usually about $25US shipped. Main difference is the packaging. It uses a plastic case instead of the book-style the US has.

OOOOO Thanks OP!

I've seen this set fluctuate in price at BB between $70-$120 over the years. Bad news is that I CAN'T FIND IT AT BB ANYMORE :(

I prefer the packaging in the US way more than the UK one, personally. I loved the original UK with the digibook fold out thingy, but when they went to the blu-ray case, meh...

That said, $25 is a good price for the UK one, I think I got my US one for $40, but if it were $25 vs $50 I may go with the UK one.

For those lucky enough to have a Fry's around they've got it for $40 til thursday. Looking around online it seems like a universal price drop to $50 may be imminent.

Woah, really tempting to buy it now, but I'm gonna wait and hope that Amazon price-matches it.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently it's backordered on Amazon for $43.99. I ordered it.

Alien Anthology includes "Alien", "Aliens", "Alien 3" and "Alien Resurrection", i am still waiting for a lower price.

bread's done
Back