Alien: Isolation - How is the AI?

iamsmart

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[SIZE=medium]I’ve been trying to avoid pretty much everything potentially spoilerish about this game, so maybe this has already been addressed, but what do you think of the AI in this game? One of the most appealing aspects upon hearing about this game was that the Xenomorph has an independent AI, meaning they wouldn’t rely on “tricks” like constantly spawning nearby (looking at you, Slender).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The idea of an enemy stalking you around the map on its own terms sounds like an awesome idea, but it also sounds like it can either be A) boring if the AI is too dumb to find you, or B) too frustrating if the AI cheats and always manages to find you. From your experience, how well does this system work? What differences do you notice in the AI behavior between difficulty levels?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]It's coming up as a BF deal at a few places, so I'm trying to determine if its worth the price of admission, or if its better as a rental.[/SIZE]

Only in a "smartass" kind of way... when it comes to real-life practical things, I'm really quite stupid.

I guess I am the only one interested in this.

It's a great good game. the AI is good around it feels like you're watching a movie but playing it

bread's done
Back