Alien or Predator

Smell

CAGiversary!
pred2big.jpg

cool artwork eh dont know how did it

who Do You want to win the Epic Battle Between these 2 oddly beings ?

alien
Can Spit Acid
is Slimey
Can eat you in one swift bite

Predator
Night Vision
Can Turn Invisible
has been in a movie With The Governator
all around cooler then Alien :D

alien all the way. Here is why:

the aliens will just take a predator to be cocooned, and make a more powerful version of the alien or the predator. so the alien gets my vote.

alien is just a superior species. Remember in the second alien movie, called "aliens", when the humans are getting their asses kicked, and they retreat to a compound, then the aliens cut the power, and the humans are like "what do you mean THEY cut the power?!? how can they cut the power?"

If one of those aliens got onto earth, we would be so hosed. But the predator has already come to earth and he got his ass kicked. If the alien came to earth, they would take over pretty quickly.

Plot points and coolness of the predators aside, the aliens SHOULD win short of a nuke by the other side. The aliens infest everything and multiply like crazy, so they have the numbers, plus every new alien means one less guy on the opposition.

I dont know who i would want to win.....but as far as the movie i bet you nobody wins. Thats the only way to setup a sequal.

A winner is you!

Humans will probably win out in the movie, but barely. Its only through deus ex machina that this will happen though.

In real life, the Predator would win no doubt.

[quote name='bob_the_goon']Plot points and coolness of the predators aside, the aliens SHOULD win short of a nuke by the other side. The aliens infest everything and multiply like crazy, so they have the numbers, plus every new alien means one less guy on the opposition.[/quote]

I would have to agree, there is strength in numbers.

Predators are stronger and more powerful but Alien has the numbers and they can overwhelm the Predators.

So given all that, I say the Aliens will win in the end.

(the movie goer will lose because I think the movie is going to suck)

Aliens.

Dracula is right. They are a superior species. They are cunning, and I'd
argue that a predetor is no stonger or tougher than the aliens. Each one,
in this movie, died when you stick something sharp through them. The
predators just have larger guns.

And besides, the Predators are just plain ugly.

[quote name='Moxio']Not Predators. Not Aliens. Not Humans.

Just me. :D[/quote]

Not if you're going to see the movie.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Aliens, dug. Did you SEE the way the Queen ripped apart Bishop in Aliens? This movie is going to pwn.[/quote]

Hey Mr. Anderson, I've been meaning to ask you this question. How come you have an avatar has you puking like that?

I kind reminds me of Aliens in a weird way. I think Bishop was puking a little bit before the Queen Alien chopped him in half.

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Aliens, dug. Did you SEE the way the Queen ripped apart Bishop in Aliens? This movie is going to pwn.[/quote]

Hey Mr. Anderson, I've been meaning to ask you this question. How come you have an avatar has you puking like that?

I kind reminds me of Aliens in a weird way. I think Bishop was puking a little bit before the Queen Alien chopped him in half.[/quote]

Lol it's not "puke", it's spaghetti hanging from his mouth. ;)

[quote name='"Moxio"'][quote name='Xevious']

Lol it's not "puke", it's spaghetti hanging from his mouth. ;)[/quote]

Thats Spaghetti???? :whistle2:#

Suddenly, I want to cancell my dinner reservations at the Italian restuarant.

:p

Haha, yeah, the noodle monster. It was a originally a picture, that I recently posted again. Perhaps you can find it....but anyway, go see AVP. It was sweet. Nice and actiony. Fun movie.

I saw it last night and I'd say Predator took it, but it's debatable. How can you not say the Predators are more diesel than the Aliens? No shit, the Predators own the Aliens.

It seems that you guys like the movie. I wasn't going to see it because it was getting ripped by the Critics. Now I'm not so sure anymore.

What I really want to avoid is another really bad sci-fi movie castatrophe like "Chronicles of Riddick". That movie was a real piece of turd.

That art is from the cover of an old comic mag called "Hero", it was like wizard only it blew. That's why they don't make that mag any more.

Also, I agree that the Aliens should win, they are like ants, they will find a way to every place and kill you when you don't know it. There are just too many of them.

Aliens are definitely cooler. The cool H.R. Giger design is much sweeter than the lame laser on the shoulder thing.

Game over man, game fucking over!

I'm a huge dork but here is my logic.

Predator.

In a one on one fight, the predator would definitely win. It has the fire power and the fighting prowess.

However, the alien movies have kicked the predator movies asses. Danny Glover? Come on. He is the worst action hero ever. And he beat the predator.

Shit I take it back. Aliens should win.

[quote name='Tromack']I'm a huge dork but here is my logic.

Predator.

In a one on one fight, the predator would definitely win. It has the fire power and the fighting prowess.

However, the alien movies have kicked the predator movies asses. Danny Glover? Come on. He is the worst action hero ever. And he beat the predator.

Shit I take it back. Aliens should win.[/quote]

Dude the Aliens got beat by Sigourney Weaver on several occasions, she couldn't even protect herself and that kid from the lame Lord Viggo in Ghostbusters 2, where as Danny Glover was in the Lethal Weapon movies, so I don't wanna hear lip over getting beat by the lesser action hero.

Alien, I mean they breed like roaches, not even dogs are safe from them. Sure the Predators have the tech but they're still vunerable to a sneak attack or simply being overun with numbers.

[quote name='BigNick']predator. Sigorney Weaver can kills the aliens, and it takes Arnold to kill predator.[/quote]

arnold didn't kill pred. pred. committed suicide (after an arnold a** whoooooooooping)

I'll have to vote for me.

I'd like to vote for Pred, as he killed my former Gov. Jesse the Body--but in the end it just gave up.
I'd like to vote for ALiens but that whole momma-child thing in alien resurrection was just gross nothing like adding a 'tender heart moment' at the end of a sci -fi thriller.

so me, my brother and I had a long Island ice tea from an alien skull (see SPACE ALLIEN CAFE IN BISMARK) and , as there is plenty of mud around here, I can simply cake myself in mud and the dork predator will never see me.

Reality's Fringe said:
Preadator, if only for this line:
"Bunch of goddamned slack-jawed E.T.s around here! This stuff'll make you a sexual Tyrannosarus, just like me!"

Is that what Gov Jesse the Body says in the TV cut? Cuz in the R version he doesn't say ET.

bread's done
Back