Alien Quadrilogy PRICE DROP

i got each movie from there for 1.99 each new at Microcenter!

(gotta love the mailings with $20 off $20 coupons, and working somewhere where tons of people who dont work there anymore get mailings)

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']i got each movie from there for 1.99 each new at Microcenter!

(gotta love the mailings with $20 off $20 coupons, and working somewhere where tons of people who dont work there anymore get mailings)[/QUOTE]

Wow, i hate you! haha

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']I bagged it brand new condition from a pawn shop in downtown everett last week for 14.99 :)

not sure i like alien as much i used too tho.[/QUOTE]

Nobody likes you anyway. Give it to me for free!

IMHO, this SHOULD have been the template that the original Star Wars trilogy dvd release followed. Disc 1 with 2 cuts, the original cut, and then Lucas's crappy cut, and the final disc be as it was on the last release.

*SIGH* i paid i think 70-80 bucks at best buy when it came out...careful with that pack though...the glue they used to stick on the disc holders to the main folding case is EXTREMLY cheap and wears out and tends to slide out if your not careful.

they're probably making a new box set haha. they're going to release the alien vs. predator unrated edition in a couple weeks i think... maybe its out now i dont remember.

[quote name='projecteightysix']they're probably making a new box set haha. they're going to release the alien vs. predator unrated edition in a couple weeks i think... maybe its out now i dont remember.[/QUOTE]
I could care less, not even a new scene with a surprise reveal of Christopher Walken as the Predator could save that shit pile.

[quote name='guardian_owl']not even a new scene with a surprise reveal of Christopher Walken as the Predator could save that shit pile.[/QUOTE]
Actually, to me, that would do the movie LOADS of justice ^^D

As for Alien quadrilogy, I think I'll bite on this new deal!

[quote name='guardian_owl']I could care less, not even a new scene with a surprise reveal of Christopher Walken as the Predator could save that shit pile.[/QUOTE]

now that would be damn awsome....

It was amazing to me, how someone could take two of the best scifi alien series... combine them... and make a horrible movie. That doesnt even seem possible... but they must of tried real hard to screw it up... and won :cry:

[quote name='Lice']now that would be damn awsome....

It was amazing to me, how someone could take two of the best scifi alien series... combine them... and make a horrible movie. That doesnt even seem possible... but they must of tried real hard to screw it up... and won :cry:[/QUOTE]

The thing that bugs me the most about AvP is that they could've done something really cool with Lance Henriksen's character, being the founder of the Company and all. As it is, he could've been an average Company schmoe and it wouldn't have mattered. Wasted opportunity.:cry:

BTW, did you know Paul Anderson plaguerized(sp?) 40 pages of unused material from the original Alien script for this movie? The original writers sued and ended up getting story credit. Just some useless trivia.

If they do lump the craptastic film that was AvP into a box set they should do it with the Predator films instead seeing as how that lacks a true boxset and the Alien films have already had like 2 or 3.

bread's done
Back