Alien Vs Predator $19.99 + FS + Tax (For some) Xbox 360/PS3 Versions @ Newegg

monkeyz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
A little lower, please!!! I really want this and it's worth the money, but I deff see it being $9.99 on Gamefly soon.

There's never going to be any patches for the console version, and the PC version has picked up numerous patches since it was released.

I'd pass on it for that alone.

And to think I picked it up during the last B2G1 from Gamestop for $23-ish.#-o But then again I did use some cheap credit I had there, so it's not like I actually paid that much.

The campaigns are woefully short my one buddy told me. He played my copy all the way through and said it's like 5-6 hours maybe each. If I blaze through it I might just put it up for trade for less than the price NewEgg has it for, since I doubt it's worth bupkiss otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Campaigns are a total bust, pretty boring. Multiplayer on the other hand is a blast. Problem is SEGA decided after releasing the 2nd DLC they were no longer going to be issuing patches for the console versions.

The game is worth it for multiplayer alone, the only major flaw with multiplayer is no host migration (which plagues a lot of games it seems) Personally my favorite mode is survival where its a horde style gametype of 4 marienes vs countless aliens -which is what I really wanted, an Aliens game.

If you are looking for something non halo or COD to play, i'd say pick it up.

[quote name='squishface']I'm only gonna get this game when the steelbook becomes available around that price.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. There's way too many games out there that need my TLC.

I can only spend so much time playing any online MP games now, so I've got to focus more on the campaign single player aspect before moving onto another game.

I have 2 friends that love this game and play MP incessantly, I've thought about playing with them but I will have to pass after reading these scathing reviews.

Hey guys just an update. Thanks for all the positive replys. Also I just checked, on Amazon.com you can trade this game in for $17.00 on the 360 and $14.50 on the PS3 so that makes it an awfully cheap rental if you don't like it. It is probably worth it for like $3 to $6.50 and getting back an amazon gift card for the rest.

Thanks op, but much like a lot of people I am going to wait until it hits gamefly for cheaper.

I ordered from Newegg once and it took me 3 weeks to get my game.

Was going to buy one for my PS3 from Newegg but checked ebay before I did. Found one buy it now for $15.40 free shipping. Seller has something like 80 copies left. According to the feedback, it might even be a new copy. Thanks though op, still a good price.

[quote name='shrike4242']There's never going to be any patches for the console version, and the PC version has picked up numerous patches since it was released.

I'd pass on it for that alone.[/QUOTE]

QFT. This game is not worth $20.

[quote name='supermodestmouse']maybe at the 10 level..[/QUOTE]
This.

I won a copy the other day and the game definitely seems like a $10 game, and that's even with me being a biiiiig Predator fan. If you aren't a fan or Aliens or Predator you shouldn't bother with this game.

bread's done
Back