Aliens Vs Predator Hunter Edition PS3 ($27.24) & Xbox 360 ($28.21) at Amazon

its been this price for month+ now, steelbook is very nice, alien is cheap, and game is average. nothing amazing but decent enough to play through once if you aren't busy with any other games.

The game is not bad. I've had a blast with it. Then again I loved the original too. Don't think COD or Battlefield going into this. It's more of an Unreal Tournament style arcade FPS.

I'm tempted if only because I want to play multiplayer and nobody is playing this on Steam, but there's a good chance nobody is playing this on XBL either.

The game isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be, especially if you like the Alien movies at all. (Predator too, but the games have always been much more based on the Alien franchise.) People need to remember that a 7 is above average on a 1-10 scale.

[quote name='nemesislife']lol is this game really that bad[/QUOTE]

Well, just last week it was on sale for Steam for $5 (including all DLC) and the general consensus (on the steam forums) was that it was not even worth the $5, so ya...i'd say it really is that bad.

[quote name='mkaliaz']Well, just last week it was on sale for Steam for $5 (including all DLC) and the general consensus (on the steam forums) was that it was not even worth the $5, so ya...i'd say it really is that bad.[/QUOTE]

This is one of those rare instances where I've played both PC and 360 versions of this game. What you say is in fact true, and that news even comes from the superior PC version. Simply bad.

The 360 version on the other-hand, was COMPLETELY horrible.

I highly recommend this for that price.
I bought it at launch and was not dissapointed.

True the alien isn't that great but it's still pretty cool.
The steel book is the main thing and it's really nice.

As for the game I think it was good mainly the Campaign, though I had plenty of fun with MP to (Though it's pretty barren now)

I'll admit though being a AVP fan would probably affect your enjoyment of the game. I'm a big AVP fan and had plenty of fun with it.

[quote name='nemesislife']lol is this game really that bad[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is rotten. I'm not a AvP fan, so I don't know if a fan would get more enjoyment out of it, but as a video game fan, I did not enjoy it at all.

i ordered a fulfilled by amazon copy 2 days ago, really hope it comes complete. Codes being used is fine but i hope everything else is good

I've never heard a good thing about this game. A friend grabbed it day one and ended up selling it two weeks later.

bread's done
Back