Aliens vs Predator vs OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']What is this puto you speak of?[/quote]

I think he meant Pluto. The rock that's no longer a planet but is now a planetoid. Or some shit like that.

[quote name='zewone']lol @ rocko having no ears.[/quote]

There's a reason $$$$uh is in the muh-fuggin bambulance.

He received a free lobotomy from ITDEFX.

Is he even a teacher, or just some punk kid that likes to make shit up? I can't believe someone who spells that bad and acts like a total douchebag could be trusted with kids.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Is he even a teacher, or just some punk kid that likes to make shit up? I can't believe someone who spells that bad and acts like a total douchebag could be trusted with kids.[/quote]

He's a teacher, but he teaches some shit like digital imagery. I thought he was an actual teacher that taught something important, like third grade.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']360 version too? Article I saw that mentioned it seemed to indicate PS3 only (like COD4 is 38 for 360 only this week, was 44 for PS3 last week).[/quote]

Yep, 360 too. I dunno if I'd like it though.

Miami is so incompetent, they deserved to go 0-16. They're lucky they even got that one.

Edit: Good lord. On Reviews that was obviously a touchdown. Obviously. He steps out of bound a full yard after the pylon and all it takes for the nose to cross. The full ball crossed the pylon. And the refs still upheld that it wasn't a touchdown. But it shouldn't have even been up for review. Miami is just so screwed.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Miami is so incompetent, they deserved to go 0-16. They're lucky they even got that one.[/QUOTE]

This coach is balls. There's a bit of talent on the team, but he can't coach worth shit.

[quote name='TFN']He obviously lurks in the OTT, as he quoted something you said in his sig, Rokk_O.

I say we kill him.[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that.

I'm down.

i'ma eat taco hell for dinner. and i'm gonna like it (until tomorrow when i feel like my intestines are being ripped out of my belly button by a jagged rusty fishing hook.

[quote name='Chika']i'ma eat taco hell for dinner. and i'm gonna like it (until tomorrow when i feel like my intestines are being ripped out of my belly button by a jagged rusty fishing hook.[/QUOTE]
Weak.

Just got back from the mini-christmas at the GFs sister's place. Her dad got a GPS, her brother got Guitar Hero 3, we got....a George Foreman grill.....what the fuck?!

bibleman.jpg

:whistle2:k

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Just got back from the mini-christmas at the GFs sister's place. Her dad got a GPS, her brother got Guitar Hero 3, we got....a George Foreman grill.....what the fuck?![/QUOTE]
:shock: Creepy. We opened our presents on Friday and my parents got a gps and my sister got a George Foreman grill. Our families have to stop shopping at the same place. . . or atleast stop exchanging gift ideas.

[quote name='TFN']and since I'm fuckin' dcfox's chocolate sister, I got Guitar Hero 3.[/QUOTE]
My sister is already married. . . to a white guy.

I've been in a Rammstein-y mood as of late. I dunno why, but it makes me want to impulse buy some of their apparel.

[quote name='Rocko']I've been in a Rammstein-y mood as of late. I dunno why, but it makes me want to impulse buy some of their apparel.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget to accessorize with foot long semen spewing dildos.

I'm up to $200 towards that Triple.

...if I don't end up buying a Halo headset and a few games at the B2G1F. Hopefully I'll get some gift cards or something.

At some point today, I remembered that I dreamed I was in a house and thought of calling to report animal cruelty. There were cats everywhere with sexual instruments assaulted upon their bodies (to be vague and not-so-obviously gross).

[quote name='dcfox']Don't forget to accessorize with foot long semen spewing dildos.[/quote]

The fact that you assume I do not own a multitude of these is laughable.

[quote name='Rocko']The fact that you assume I do not own a multitude of these is laughable.[/QUOTE]

When did you change your name from dallow?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']When did you change your name from dallow?[/quote]

We'll get to that in a moment, dear, but please, place your drink on one of these:

doily_m1401563.jpg

Wouldn't want to damage my coffee table.

[quote name='utopianmachine']At some point today, I remembered that I dreamed I was in a house and thought of calling to report animal cruelty. There were cats everywhere with sexual instruments assaulted upon their bodies (to be vague and not-so-obviously gross).[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the card, Utopian.

Also: you have the most amazing handwriting ever. Seriously.

Back to my nap, which my dad so rudely interrupted.

I don't get alot of the inside jokes in these OTT's which means I don't spend alot of time in them. Should I be proud or just kick myself?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Dammit, I know I'll never find a 60GB. :([/quote]

The local target has one and so does TRU by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back