Aliens vs Predator Xbox 360 Giveaway!

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!
NOTE: Promo is over! Thanks everyone who entered. Winner will be posted here shortly!

So the new Predators movie is hitting theaters this Friday. Many of us think they are going in the wrong direction for this flick. So to have fun with this giveaway (a copy of Aliens vs Predator for Xbox 360), you have to answer the question:

If you could add one new enemy to this mix (Aliens vs Predator vs ???), what would it be?

Post up your answer in this following forum thread on The Kartel!

d4fd5a452cb3965f4e9a3d1c04355d12.jpg

BTW - We got other Sega related giveaways going on!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest a robot or artificial intelligence faction. Like the borg of star trek or terminators.

I figure you have the aliens which are the most primal and biological enemy, then the Predators are like the middle of the road mixing biological with technology and ritual. The third enemy needs to be full out mechanical and communist. thx

Im not posting this in your forums for the contest because im too lazy to sign up.

The movie looks awesome to me. I'd really like to see it.

As for the question, Terminator is really the only other movie tie-in I could see happening. I think they could do something with some game IPs though, such as Dead Space.

Hope I win this, I missed out on this game due to other priorities.

Thanks for the opportunity OP!

It dons't need to be Aliens vs. Predator vs something else. Just make the AVP like the comics put it in space and make it good.

Michael Myers. lol Actually either gremlins or critters. That would be a fun movie - watching a predator get downed by a pack or critters would be priceless.

[quote name='kburns10']Add Batman since he's dealt with at least one of these things before![/QUOTE]

Omg a fan of that short film! BATMAN!!!!!!!

Justin Beiber.

That way we can all set aside our differences and root for Aliens and Predator together.

I mean, aside from masses of 12 year old girls, who WOULDN'T want to watch him get hunted down and unmercifully killed?

[quote name='burningGundam85']chuck norris end of story...[/QUOTE]
If they used Chuck Norris, then there would be no chance for a AvPvCN2...

I agree with terminator, I'll try to think of another species though... Uhhhhhhmmmm Zombies, yea... That way there could be an alien birthed from a predator with immortal undead powers.

Lol, I just thought to myself what werewolves would add to the series... imagine fuzzy aliens...

to be honest, if it wasn't for this thread i wouldn't even know there was a new Predator movie.. thanks op :)

Well Aliens have no technology, predators have a ton, the humans they fight usually have a decent amount. I'll say humans with no technology, like Aliens vs Predators vs humans through the ages. How would they deal with the relentless onslaught of cavemen, or the unparalled brotherhood and teamwork of spartans. How would knights deal with the aliens ravaging villages, or the predators with there technology that makes them gods in comparassion.

Or Vampires, everyone loves Vampires at this point.

bread's done
Back