Alienware M14x Laptop

urmomlikesme

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Hey guys I want to buy a new laptop and would love a gaming laptop. I was thinking somewhere between 13-inches and 15-inches. I currently own a netbook and really want something with a bigger screen (that is why I am not considering the M11x anymore). The M14X comes with the new sandy bridge i7 processor and that is the base configuration. I think the base configuration will satisfy all my needs and do not see what the big difference is between the base model and the next model that is about $600 more. Anyways, I was looking to get some CAG's opinions.

http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-M14x/pd.aspx?ref=M14x#reviews

Most would probably say to just get a desktop.

The Alienware one does not look too bad. Have you also considered looking at ASUS laptops also? I think the gaming ones start at 15.6".

The base model seems more than sufficient enough for the latest and upcoming games. Not a bad price, I remember starting prices being a little more expensive for Alienware laptops.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Most would probably say to just get a desktop.

The Alienware one does not look too bad. Have you also considered looking at ASUS laptops also? I think the gaming ones start at 15.6".[/QUOTE]

I can't see myself getting a desktop. I have very little space in my room for one. So I want to keep the thing small and I think 14 inches is perfect for me.

It terms of gaming performance was does better the Alienware or ASUS laptops?

[quote name='AndrewCP']The base model seems more than sufficient enough for the latest and upcoming games. Not a bad price, I remember starting prices being a little more expensive for Alienware laptops.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. I think this laptop is very powerful and is not too expensive

bread's done
Back