ALIVE AGAIN 400 Free MS pts by text "Prius 4" to 32774

Well I literally just sent mine using the Prius 4 code and I got the points my wife's phone got the messages all gone so it seems to be almost random as to whether or not you get it.

[quote name='kidrocklive']yeah imo if something is in quotes it means you type exactly that, so I typed FOUR in all caps lol, oh well[/QUOTE]

Exactly what happened to me, should have said Prius 4 instead of the damn word...wtf

Despite being tricked by the first post saying "FOUR" instead of "4", I managed to get 3 codes using my family's phones. Keep finding these great deals!

[quote name='mightymek']i just tried, got a reply saying they are all out. owell.[/QUOTE]
Got it. I'm still getting the "only one entry per person" message, which makes sense, of course.

I really don't see how I can pass on Hydrophobia now that it's basically free--so again, thanks to the fellow CAGs who found this deal and, eventually, corrected the code.

Never had a chance. SlickDeals kills everything it touches,

SD didn't get hold of Black Ops PC for $10 on BF. That was a CAG exclusive.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Found the video hidden in the PRIUS ad. I assume the Toyota "code" ended as well?[/QUOTE]

Both didn't work for me, saying that all codes have been distributed. I tried using two different cell phone providers.

You can thank SlickDeals for hoarding anything fucking good on the internet.

If anyone got a good number of these codes, do you mind if I have one? I'll trade you a 15 dollar off coupon for EA Store

Slickdeals is the embodiment of "This is why we can't have nice things." Not going to say all of their forumgoers are scum, but they are easily the majority.

It's dead now there out of codes. I got that texted to me right after I texted them. Sucks the one day I don't get on this site till latter in the day I miss a deal like this.

Damn, whenever my girl is home I don't get to check CAG as often as I normally do and of course, that's when the good shit drops.

[quote name='HydroX']Damn, whenever my girl is home I don't get to check CAG as often as I normally do and of course, that's when the good shit drops.[/QUOTE]

you poor, poor soul. :roll:

Messed up,texted Prius got a response back saying entry was invalid.Texted again response said only 1 entry per person.I was to late anyways.

Got "We're sorry but unfortunately you just missed out and all of our MS Point codes have been distributed to the first 2,000 correct entrants."

[quote name='dgwillia006']Ugh, why is it that everday that im home and am on CAG, nothing happens. And the ONE day im out doing errands this epic deal occurs

[quote name='whoknows']Anyone on virgin mobile get a text back?[/QUOTE]
God damn 5 a.m. and i still haven't gotten a reply yet.

AT LEAST TELL ME I LOST
despite the fact that i entered before my friends, and they won. (on both):bomb:

[quote name='dgwillia006']Ugh, why is it that everday that im home and am on CAG, nothing happens. And the ONE day im out doing errands this epic deal occurs

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Happens to me every time there is a glitch on xbox live and they accidentally give something away for free.[/QUOTE]

I don't see this as a glitch or accident. This was just a promotion.

My husband texted the number, and it said sorry but we were too late (or something along those lines) then about 10 minutes later it sent a code valid for the 400 MS points (that worked).. This was at about 8 PM (EST) last night.

We're sorry but unfortunately you just missed out and all of our MS Point codes have been distributed to the first 2,000 correct entrants.

Yesss! Just got one right now!

NOT.

Change title please. Thanks though. Wasn't home all day yesterday and missed it.

bread's done
Back