(ALIVE AGAIN!) Amazon: Wizard of Oz Blu-Ray $16.99 (3-Disc Emerald Edition)

Grabbed this and Lonesome Dove(8.99) for free shipping. Thanks for the heads up. Missed out last time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. Went for this and the 1408 blu-ray. $25.98 combined, skimming the line into free shipping territory.

This movie used to scare the crap out of me as a kid. Munchkins and flying monkeys. Hell, they scare the crap out of me now and I'm 26. I have no idea how this was rated PG. Haha. But it might be worth a buy for only $17.

Sweet baby jesus! So glad it went back down. I kicked myself for not ordering last time when it was 16.49. Didn't make that mistake again :) Looks like it will take a while to get here, but that's okay.

[quote name='tsl141']This movie used to scare the crap out of me as a kid. Munchkins and flying monkeys. Hell, they scare the crap out of me now and I'm 26. I have no idea how this was rated PG. Haha. But it might be worth a buy for only $17.[/QUOTE]

I believe I heard that Tim Burton was going to be remaking this. I'd love to see how his vision of this turns out :D

Don't know if this is YMMV, but I saw this sucker on sale at FYE of all places...stickered at 14.99...thought about it, but I'm backlogged at least 100 blu rays...yeesh.

bread's done
Back