Alive Again! Free Pop Vinyl $9 or under with Gamestop Pro Account

Does it work on the POP Rides line like Song of the Deep that comes with the sub...its under $9 online? The other Rides are $24.99.

Also did anyone try it on Funko Legacy Action line?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it work on the POP Rides line like Song of the Deep that comes with the sub...its under $9 online? The other Rides are $24.99.

im not going to give a definite answer but I will say I think the Song of the Deep pop should work because it was on the shelf with a bunch of pops under $8.98 at my Gamestop.

heihachi wont go through. tried devil jin yesterday, which is also a gamestop exclusive. dont know how people got other Tekken Pops to go through.

my sister and her bf scored me two more free pops later though. Luke Cage and WonderWoman. :D
I tried the GameStop Exclusive $11.99 Devil Jin as well and it didn't go through for me either since the machine didn't allow it and told the employee only $9 ones. Though the nice GameStop employee did subtract the $9 from the price anyway so got it for $2.99 which I'm happy with. :)

i was able to get chun li.
Just brought it up to the cashier he range it up,i saw 11.99, i than told him i had a coupon for it. He entered the code, the price went down to 8.98 than 0.00 in an instant.

I tried it on Darkwing Duck and it was a no go. He out in the code and then showed me where it said $8.98 or under. Hopefully it still works tomorrow as I haven't actually used it yet.

It does work on the song of the deep sub as long as it's on sale or already discounted. The gamestop i went to today let me get it sense it was on clearance for 5 bucks.

Wound up buying a game to help offset cost lol

i was able to get chun li.
Just brought it up to the cashier he range it up,i saw 11.99, i than told him i had a coupon for it. He entered the code, the price went down to 8.98 than 0.00 in an instant.
lucky. even if the stores around me have it, they wont even try it.

I went out yesterday to my local store to get one. I was directed to the clearance rack as well. It didn't really have anything I liked but I did see something I knew my niece would like; a Summer Olaf. It was free and she likes it. Good enough for me.

Still working today (8/13)

They had an island display of all the ones on clearance for $5 which the employee directed me to. So basically any Funko PoP under $9 really meant any $5 one (not counting the few $11.99's that work).

I tried it on Dr Strange ($11.99) since some of the characters from the movie are on clearance, but no luck on him.

Promotions back on, boys!! 

Code is FUNKOINSIDER

Use the same link from the first post. expires 8/27

regular or GS exclusive for Hei and Jin?
both regular. last time i tried the devil jin and it didnt work so i doubt the exclusives work.

Edit: teh Exclusive Heihachi is 8.98 online. but Devil Jin is still 11.99. so the exclusive Hehachi should work.

is this a second run of the promotion? like can i get a 2nd free toy on my account?

or is this just a continuation so whoever didn't get one last time can now? and no 2nd freebie.

Yea when someone said the code was "FUNKOINSIDER" o assumed it was online because stores dont do codes like that.
you use the funkoinsider code online to get a code to use in store. its a number code.

also if they ended the promo early and people arent able to get the code now maybe if enought people email gamestop theyll run the promo again. i think thats what made them do it again in the first place.

Code isn't working for me. Says "There are no codes available" in red text when I submit my info. Is it already over?

Code isn't working for me. Says "There are no codes available" in red text when I submit my info. Is it already over?
I would assume so. The code was adverstised to more people this go around. I saw peeps in the GameStop threads bragging about getting multiple coupons from using their multiple trading accounts.

My wife grabbed a Ryu figure for me today.  My friend got Mega Man the other day on his account.

They did indeed tell my wife only the clearanced Pop figures apply.

bread's done
Back