All $19.99 Gamecube games 2 for $30 at Circuit City this week.

Not bad since once games go PH/PC/GH they never goon sale or drop again it seems like. Too bad SSBM still goes for $30 or I'd grab that and Animal Crossing. -_-

At the end of today we had very little PC at our CC.
But we didn't have any Zelda games left, so we were letting customers get the Melee Bundle and a 19.99 title in place of Zelda.

Hmm. I really cant think of two GC games I would want at that price, though. Guess I will have to ponder this.

I can't think of two GC games at that price that my local CC would even have in stock :/

Thanks for posting though.

[quote name='AnimatedSnow47']I was able to use this at Best Buy through Price Matching--picked up Namco Museum 50th and Pokemon Colloseum.[/QUOTE]

Namco Museum isn't a PH title. You got lucky.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']Namco Museum isn't a PH title. You got lucky.[/QUOTE]

Player's Hits? And no he didn't. All $19.99 GC games are 2 for $30, regardless of classification.

[quote name='nwaugh']Player's Hits? And no he didn't. All $19.99 GC games are 2 for $30, regardless of classification.[/QUOTE]

You know what I meant. Sheesh.

And yea, my bad, got confused since it shows Mario Sunshine in add along with Sonic.

Hmm... anyone well-versed in the use of GGC know if its possible to use one or two while PMing this offer at BB? (restrictions listed on the coupon?)

You mean restrictions like 'cannot be combined with any other offers'?

Why would it work, anyway? You get a price of $15 before the coupon.

[quote name='eldad9']You mean restrictions like 'cannot be combined with any other offers'?

Why would it work, anyway? You get a price of $15 before the coupon.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that kind. Haha, well, $5 AFTER the $30... it's a pipe dream, ya know?

[quote name='ITDEFX']circuit city in fairfax, va as of yesterday..NO game cube PC games except Crash bancott (?) geez thanks guys :([/QUOTE]
Doesn't have to be a PC game... any $19.99 game.

doesn't matter, there section was crap anyways...saw PM2:TYD for 49.99 and was going to price match it but with the best buy page reflecting the new price now gone and the good chance they would call best buy to verify price, I said screw it. CC and BB defently hates Gamecube, even though its technicaly second place when it comes to graphics power of the three systems out there.

[quote name='botticus']Doesn't have to be a PC game... any $19.99 game.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back