All 3 BK games for $7 YMMV *While Supplies Last*

Danil ACE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
BK is trying to get rid of their remaining games (Pocketbike Racer, Big Bumpin', Sneak King), so you can either get:

1) All 3 for $7

or

2) Separately for $3 each

This is definately YMMV because many BKs don't have these games anymore.

[quote name='kevzik']is there signage up stating this?[/quote]

Yes, there was a typed paper attached the the large promotional game stand. I only bought 1, so I paid $3. They had them bundled with rubber bands in sets of 3 (for $7).

definitly YMMV, i got all 3 packaged together at burger king for 8.50. The free 48 hour xbox live cards that come with each game more than covers the price if you pawn them on ebay.

[quote name='Cosmic M']definitly YMMV, i got all 3 packaged together at burger king for 8.50. The free 48 hour xbox live cards that come with each game more than covers the price if you pawn them on ebay.[/quote]

People actually pay money for those 48 hour trials?

[quote name='Danil ACE']People actually pay money for those 48 hour trials?[/QUOTE]

Really stupid people do. And this is America so the vast majority is really stupid so yeah, people do pay for those.

Anyway, those game are actually getting down to being worth it. I cant believe people actually pay money to be advertised to. Morons. When its 3 for $0 they will be worth it.

[quote name='pthagonal']Really stupid people do. And this is America so the vast majority is really stupid so yeah, people do pay for those.

Anyway, those game are actually getting down to being worth it. I cant believe people actually pay money to be advertised to. Morons. When its 3 for $0 they will be worth it.[/quote]

The main menu screen itself is worth the money lol (You'll see what I'm talking about if you decide to buy PBR)

[quote name='Danil ACE']BK is trying to get rid of their remaining games (Pocketbike Racer, Big Bumpin', Sneak King), so you can either get:

1) All 3 for $7

or

2) Separately for $3 each

This is definately YMMV because many BKs don't have these games anymore.[/QUOTE]

You're kidding me? I just paid $11 for the 3 (that was the current "deal") about 3 days ago. I waited and waited and figured they would be gone by now so I stopped in and picked them up. It did take the manager a while to find all 3. I don't even have a 360 yet - was just getting them in anticipation. Thought they'd be some nice throwaway games for the kids to play, though they weren't very CAG-like prices ($3.66 each kind of sucks when I've gotten real games like Pychonauts for $3 and Half-Life 2 for $2 recently).

These abominations have sold roughly 3.2 million copies since their release and have boosted Burger King's profit margin by 40%. Be prepared for an onslaught of this kind of shit. And, when it comes, realize you helped make this demon baby.

[quote name='zymase']These abominations have sold roughly 3.2 million copies since their release and have boosted Burger King's profit margin by 40%. Be prepared for an onslaught of this kind of shit. And, when it comes, realize you helped make this demon baby.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry about that ;).

But on the other hand I haven't bought anything from BK in 2 years or so. And I still didn't buy any food when I went in.

These might not be the pinnacle of gaming goodness, but they are a damn sight better than most of the Happy Meal crap I've spent $3.50 on to get my kids (bad, fattening food + some crappy toy). And Taco Bell (where we actually like to eat occasionally) had some really bad PC CD-ROM games they were giving out one time. I never even tried to install them because I figured that would be trouble (spyware, or at a minimum junk installed that I wouldn't want). These games actually sound like they might provide a couple of hours of entertainment (all 3 combined) and at least have somewhat decent production values for this type of thing.

So if it encourages better quality in these types of things I'm all for it. As for the advertizing aspect, my family has never really eaten at BK, and never will (except for possibly the occasional stop while on a road trip when there are no better options). So that really makes no difference.

Hey, the BK double bacon cheeseburger combo meal I enjoyed when I nabbed Sneak King was magnificent. Good food, good beverage, good service, good atmosphere. You can stuff yer fast food condescension. ;)

I'm just wondering if I can take my receipt from a few days ago back to BK and price adjust ;).

[quote name='io']I'm just wondering if I can take my receipt from a few days ago back to BK and price adjust ;).[/QUOTE]

Price adjusting at Burger King isn't CAG; that's GHETTO!!! LOL

[quote name='zymase']These abominations have sold roughly 3.2 million copies since their release and have boosted Burger King's profit margin by 40%. Be prepared for an onslaught of this kind of shit. And, when it comes, realize you helped make this demon baby.[/quote]

I nearly spit my morning coffee all over the screen! :bouncy:

I am going to get them today, but i see the sign at the two BK's i pass on the way to work that say get all 3 for $10.99

i got lucky and got all 3 for $3.20

i asked if i could get the game, she put out one i was like can i get all 3 and she just gave them to me without ringing any of them up, just had to pay for the meal

I wanted to see what all the hype was on these but could not find them locally..so I paid $12 on ebay for all 3. They are nothing special but I actually got my girlfriend to play 360 for a few hours and that is more than worth it ;)...
And I didnt even need to buy their nasty burgers!

[quote name='lilboo']Price adjusting at Burger King isn't CAG; that's GHETTO!!! LOL[/quote]

lol I doubt that they even know how to price adjust! Who does that at BK?!?

[quote name='Danil ACE']lol I doubt that they even know how to price adjust! Who does that at BK?!?[/QUOTE]

T'was a joke, my friend ;).

bread's done
Back