All 4 Bond Sets $179.99 Amazon Preorder

Wow thats an awesome deal.. I woulda picked those up in a heartbeat, but Ive already got all 4, using giftcards/returns stuff like that.

I picked up 2 of the sets used but in excellent condition from Gamestop a couple weeks back - $29.99 each before Edge discount. I've heard other people say these are somewhat common at GS's, so you may want to check there first unless you just HAVE to have them new.

[quote name='argyle']I picked up 2 of the sets used but in excellent condition from Gamestop a couple weeks back - $29.99 each before Edge discount. I've heard other people say these are somewhat common at GS's, so you may want to check there first unless you just HAVE to have them new.[/QUOTE]

I have seen Bond sets at Gamestop, but they were the original sets, not the new Ultimate Bond sets. I'm guessing a lot of people are trading in the old ones for the new.

[quote name='_heretic']I have seen Bond sets at Gamestop, but they were the original sets, not the new Ultimate Bond sets. I'm guessing a lot of people are trading in the old ones for the new.[/QUOTE]

No, I'm talking about the new sets. I got volumes 3 & 4, and I spoke with one of the GS managers who said his store had multiples of all 4 sets.

Damn, I picked up the 1+2 for $55 at Best Buy the first week they came out, and then 3+4 for $30 at EB. I paid $170 total, but this would have been a better deal considering they're new.

the only problem with this is that there are a few really crappy bond films out there like you only live twice, but most of them are excellent buys. i think it is sort of like the star wars, if they make a super duper ultimate set, then i may break and buy it even if the only ones i want are parts 3 4 5 and 6

[quote name='dracula']the only problem with this is that there are a few really crappy bond films out there like you only live twice, but most of them are excellent buys. i think it is sort of like the star wars, if they make a super duper ultimate set, then i may break and buy it even if the only ones i want are parts 3 4 5 and 6[/QUOTE]

Why not Episode I? :lol:

bread's done
Back