All bit generations games (but Orbital) $14.90 each @ Play-Asia

briandadude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here

All 7 (except Orbital) are listed as in stock and usually ship within 24 hours.

I bought Dotstream a couple weeks ago and highly recommend it!

I have read just about all the reviews available of these games and have ranked them from best to worst:

1. Orbital - Katamari-like, relaxing, simple controls (video)
2. Dotsteam - Race other lines while avoiding obstacles and collecting powerups (video)
3. Dialhex - Rotate hexagons to eliminate matching colors, no high score (video)
4. Digidrive - Learning curve, loved by those who figure it out, most original of series (video)
5. Coloris - Bejeweled-like, many recommend Zoo Keeper instead if you have a DS (video)
6. Sound Voyager - Balance sound, somewhat of a novelty, requires headphones (video)
7. Boundish - Lots of pong (video)

I'm tempted to buy Orbital and maybe Dotstream. I already have Boundish and those two are the only other ones I'd like... at the least I may just buy Orbital. It looks really neat.

You should definitely pick up Dotstream if the idea of an F-Zero game with techno beats appeals to you.

From what I have read, Orbital & Dotstream are the "must haves", Soundvoyager & Boundish can be missed, & all the rest are somewhere in-between (depending on what you like/have).

What do you think about Boundish?

I think it's fun. For $15 it was an okay acquisition. Definitely not deep by any means, but it entertains for short spurts. I'd say your $15 would be better spent on one of these seemingly deeper games like Orbital, and I wouldn't reccommend it at $25.

As for Dotstream, it looks fun, but I'm really trying to buy only one since I just bought Ouendan 2 for full price, and I've seen Dotstream for $15 on PA before, and Orbital I haven't. I may go that route.

Woo, Orbital and Coloris are back down to $15 from their original $25! Going to grab those... Wonder if there's anything else I'm interested in on sale or cheap to hit $50 to use a $5 off coupon.

[quote name='Draekon']Woo, Orbital and Coloris are back down to $15 from their original $25! Going to grab those... Wonder if there's anything else I'm interested in on sale or cheap to hit $50 to use a $5 off coupon.[/quote]
Kuru Kururin Paradise is $15, and Densutso no Stafi 1 is $20. Both sale prices I believe.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Kuru Kururin Paradise is $15, and Densutso no Stafi 1 is $20. Both sale prices I believe.[/quote]

I already have all four Densetsu no Stafi games and grabbed Kuru Kururin Paradise already (which should arrive today or tomorrow with Ouedan 2 since you seemed to of got yours). After searching through their entire discounted sections on PSP/DS/GBA/PC/PS2/PSX sections I think I may go with Metal Saga: Hagane no Kisetsu and a second Hori Touch Pen Attachment. Unsure though as I'm working on learing written japanese again and it will probably be on my backlog for a while until I'm able to get by decently. Unless it's voiced for all important parts, then I could get by with a fair understanding of what's going on.

Probably will be undecided for a little bit longer. The deal better not die while I make my decision or I'm going to choke someone at Play-Asia for having to wait for a sale again.

((Maybe grab a SEGA Ages game for the PS2? Hmm...))

God fucking damnit. Orbital went up in price while I went on a quick drive to move some money into a CD. Still showing up $2 less than the normal price in my cookied cart though. Grrrr... I'm never going to find Orbital at $15 because I delay purchasing for like three fucking hours and always lose out on the deal. WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO? WHY?!

[quote name='Draekon']God fucking damnit. Orbital went up in price while I went on a quick drive to move some money into a CD. Still showing up $2 less than the normal price in my cookied cart though. Grrrr... I'm never going to find Orbital at $15 because I delay purchasing for like three fucking hours and always lose out on the deal. WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO? WHY?![/quote]

I feel your pain. The other day I made a bid on a used copy of Orbital on ebay that ended a few minutes ago, only to get outbid at the last second. Now, Orbital is $25 again. :cry:

Ah well, that settles it. I arrive home so I can get the credit card I want to use and now it's more expensive.

I don't need Orbital for $25... I could fly it at $15 but not at $10 more, that's like another Bit Generations game. I'll wait until the next price drop window a few months down the line.

bread's done
Back