All Blizzard Games $10 off on Amazon

it was 39.99 on amazons last video game gold box event but i really dont think its going to go cheaper than that til this coming holiday season at the earliest.

if even then.

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']FYI, for me that link shows Warcraft III battlechest as $15 from GoGamer but it's $10 from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

weird. shows up at $20.99 from Electronics Discount for me. still $9.99 through Amazon though.

sc2 will go down when they're selling sc2 part 2, and again when they sell sc2 part 3

[so they can go after more parts of your paycheck ;]

each one will have multiplayer additions and segment the multiplayer user base (yay!)

[quote name='CKaz']sc2 will go down when they're selling sc2 part 2, and again when they sell sc2 part 3

[so they can go after more parts of your paycheck ;]

each one will have multiplayer additions and segment the multiplayer user base (yay!)[/QUOTE]

thanks activision!

I'm considering the War3 Battle Chest. Man, that's a good price. (Though 1-4 weeks shipping through Amazon.)

Still.

[quote name='genfuyung']Does warcraft 3 run on Win 7 64 bit?[/QUOTE]

yes, runs fine. the only issue is getting it to display in a decent resolution... had to make a quick edit to the registry to run in anything bigger than 1024x768.

[quote name='houdinilogic']yes, runs fine. the only issue is getting it to display in a decent resolution... had to make a quick edit to the registry to run in anything bigger than 1024x768.[/QUOTE]
No need for the registry hack:

1) Install RoC and then FT, then update the game with the latest Frozen Thrones patch only.

OR

2) Register your game's key on Battle.net and download/install, then update with the same patch linked above.

[quote name='mephistox3120']No need for the registry hack:

1) Install RoC and then FT, then update the game with the latest Frozen Thrones patch only.

OR

2) Register your game's key on Battle.net and download/install, then update with the same patch linked above.[/QUOTE]

ah, didn't know about this. thanks.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Tempted to get the Diablo 2 set since my copies seem to have fallen into the abyss.[/QUOTE]

When you buy Blizz games, register them on the Blizzard Account page. Then you can download your own games there and even view your own cd keys.

[quote name='driver']When you buy Blizz games, register them on the Blizzard Account page. Then you can download your own games there and even view your own cd keys.[/QUOTE]

I know that, but I can't register Diablo 2 if I can't find it.

bread's done
Back