Status
Not open for further replies.

wubb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
http://www.consolefever.com/customer/home.php?cat=322

Ripped from fatwallet.

I didn't bother putting any orders in myself as I can't imagine there's any chance they'll honor them. Don't know anything about the site.

UPDATE: Just played around adding stuff to my cart and man that site is wonky. It would add different quantity from what I specified and once an entirely different game. Every time I check my cart it's different quantities :D

whew, affiliates get 12% commision on EVERY order! just think about if cheapy d signed up for that... everytime memebers ordered 1000 DS games he'd make a whopping buck twenty!!

Could be, I'm a bit leary of putting in my CC and personal info myself. Still I'm sure somebody will risk it...

They have the DS itself for $0.01, too. On page 4.

" Console Fever :: Sony PSP

Result pages: 1 2 3 4

Sony PSP

See details
NBA Street PSP

No description available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our price: $ 0.01

See details
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower

Also known as Vampire Chronicle: The Chaos Tower. The PSP edition of Capcom's ghoulish 2D fighting game, this is a conversion of the Dreamcast mash-up version that featured all of the character and versions of characters from the series.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See details
Hot Shot Golf

From the opening fly-by of the course -- running at full 60 framerate and featuring none of the shimmering that mars the PS2 game when it gets in close or it blows over the course at an odd angle, you could easily see this game as one of the most powerful graphic showcases of the system

See details
Ridge Racer PSP

See details
Ape Escape

See details
Tokyo Xtreme Racing: Zone Of Control

Tokyo Highway Battle is off the line with some gusto. The menu car model was a super-high res model, and though the in-game car was far outside of that league, the cars had nice lighting and effects to give them character. You could switch between an in-car, a behind-the-car, and an over-the-car ...

See details
Dynasty Warriors PSP

See details
Y's The Ark of Napishtim

See details
Ten no Kagi, Chi no Mon

Ten no Kagi, Chi no Mon also known as: Tenken Chimon Heaven Key Earth Gate

See details
Dokodemo Issyo

A hamster-raising game for the PlayStation Portable handheld system.

Result pages: 1 2 3 4

"

" Console Fever :: Classic Systems

YS VI - The Ark of Napishtim #1730

Quantity 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Add to cart

Details

Manufacturer: Konami
Shipping Weight: 0.00 kg
Price: $ 0.01

Description

YS VI - The Ark of Napishtim, the long running series since pc engine (turbo Engines) era comes a new title Ys VI. beautiful animation and grafix , plus gameplay.

Package Contents:

YS VI - The Ark of Napishtim (1)

Additional Information

Pre-order. Ships when stocks arrivies (TBA)

"

Sounds like they put up .01 as a pending price until they actually get stock in, though I don't have time to check the site this morning.

Perhaps.

myke.

[quote name='minx']" Console Fever :: Classic Systems

YS VI - The Ark of Napishtim #1730

Quantity 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Add to cart

Details

Manufacturer: Konami
Shipping Weight: 0.00 kg
Price: $ 0.01

Description

YS VI - The Ark of Napishtim, the long running series since pc engine (turbo Engines) era comes a new title Ys VI. beautiful animation and grafix , plus gameplay.

Package Contents:

YS VI - The Ark of Napishtim (1)

Additional Information

Pre-order. Ships when stocks arrivies (TBA)

"[/quote]

None of those are DS games.

So, I'm more than a little skeptical, but if someone does try this and it works out, post here ASAP.

The following is from the main page. Click the 23-09-2004 headline.

"While we can't really sell you the New and eagerly anticipated Nintendo DS for just USD$0.01 ;) You can at least lock it in, and pre-order this cool new handheld from the kind of hand held consoles. We won't actually charge your order until we have the unit in stock, and you will pay the final retail price plus shipping costs."

[quote name='mtxbass1'][quote name='ananag112']You think we could get a store to price match?[/quote]

You're kidding right?[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Namelessloser']http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=xspud

Thats there ebay member page[/quote]

Well the feedback of the main guy looks good until you see he's got over 40 negatives. Most of them are for shipping problems but a few are for bootleg products. Still I'd say the people in charge look legit but the prices I think are wrong because it doesn't charge for shipping when you get to the order screen it says shipping is N/A. That's a bit odd.

[quote name='projecteightysix']I'm confused.... is it 1 cent to preorder, to keep in stock for you? then pay the full price later? or what...[/quote]
I would guess almost certainly so.

[quote name='Namelessloser']its too good to be real IMO[/quote]
Its probably quite real. Its a preorder hold-price. Anyone who orders, prepare to have the full retail price plus shipping charged to your credit card at some point down the road...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back