All Epitaph CDs are $10 at FYE

Lord Omega Yagami

CAG Veteran
All CDs on the Epitaph and Hellcat label are going for $10 at FYE. They usually do this for Warped Tour and it goes till the end of summer.

Yeah, latley the label has sucked (asides from the new Bouncing Souls) but they do have some real classics in their backlog.

FYI - for those who like to buy music online, emusic.com has the Epitaph catalog. 90 songs for $20, with 25 free tracks for your trial(can prob get 50 or 100 with a promo code). Works out to being a pretty good deal.

[quote name='Lord Omega Yagami']All CDs on the Epitaph and Hellcat label are going for $10 at FYE. They usually do this for Warped Tour and it goes till the end of summer.

Yeah, latley the label has sucked (asides from the new Bouncing Souls) but they do have some real classics in their backlog.[/QUOTE]

Arent the bouncing souls on chucksaah.

I believe the records and the live album are on Chucksaah and the cds are on Epitaph.
I can guarantee that most of the Souls albums are in this sale, as are the Epitaph albums for NoFX, Offspring, and everyone who is on a few labels.

[quote name='rsigley']matchbook romance - voices is a good new CD on their label[/quote]

Yea - thats one of the ones i got from emusic last month.

I pretty much have all I want from Epitaph right now, but this is a good deal nonetheless... I may have to see if there's any new Hellcat releases that I need, er, want. It should be noted that Danger Doom is on Epitaph. Buy it.

[quote name='Lord Omega Yagami']they do have some real classics in their backlog.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Don't you dare go out of your house without owning a copy of Bad Religion's "How Could Hell Be Any Worse?"

Pennywise s/t (the purple one) is excellent, too, but they really went to shit after that.

I had no idea The Locust was on Epitaph. Buy one of their records. Play it over and over and over. Voila! You have their discography.

There has to be loads more good stuff, but I'm having trouble coming up with anything at the moment. I am partial to Rancid's "Life Won't Wait," but that's more because it's their own "Sandinista!"

EDIT: What's the shipping on this like?

[quote name='mykevermin']Indeed. Don't you dare go out of your house without owning a copy of Bad Religion's "How Could Hell Be Any Worse?"

Pennywise s/t (the purple one) is excellent, too, but they really went to shit after that.

I had no idea The Locust was on Epitaph. Buy one of their records. Play it over and over and over. Voila! You have their discography.

There has to be loads more good stuff, but I'm having trouble coming up with anything at the moment. I am partial to Rancid's "Life Won't Wait," but that's more because it's their own "Sandinista!"

EDIT: What's the shipping on this like?[/quote]

I have no idea if this is online or not.

And while HCHBAW is a great album, my favorite Bad Religion is still No Control.

My favorite Bad Religion album is The Process of Belief. Perhaps it's because the previous album was so mediocre, and PoB marked the return of Brett. Still, I just love that album. Second favorite is Stranger Than Fiction, which is completely fantastic IMO. Both those albums you guys mentioned are great though.

Picked up Refused - The Shape of Punk To Come and NoFX - White Trash, Two Heebs, And A Bean today, thanks for the heads up! Didn't see any Bad Religion albums I was looking for and no Hot Water Music albums, tried to get Millencolin but that didn't ring up for $9.99. Been meaning to pick up Refused for awhile though so I'm happy with what I got.

bread's done
Back