All Games On Site 11.99 SHIPPED!!! ONLY 4.99 IN STORE!!

It says that video game specials apply to in store only once you add a game to your cart. It let me put Oni in my cart, though. That's strange...

ok they want 42 dollars for shipping, so much for the good deal

Sony PS2007
Low Stock, Call for Availability! 1 $4.99 $4.99
Sony PS2BOND
Sony PS2GRAND3
Sony PS2SOULC2
Sony PS2GLADIU
Sony PS2SUBSTA

Sub-Total: $29.94

Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $42.00

Total: $71.94

oh snap.. that shippign is more than the game itself... well i guess instore is that way to go.. .sorry to get anybodies hopes up..

actually most of these games were $10.85 after tax at TRU like bond, and soul calibur 2 and this place is about one dollar and twenty cents more. Actually ii think tru has gladius for 16.20 after tax so this is about 4 bucks cheaper.

Not a bad deal, but it still looks a bit shady

If some CAG can get these same price in their B&M storres, they could add $3 profit for themselvces and still offer them to us for a much better price than these scammers.

Any Tennesseans out there?

i would say gladius is worth it at 12 bucks shipped, but most of those games are not worth 12 dollars, but again i pretty much never pay more than ten dollars for a game

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for $12 after shipping is the best deal yet I've seen for that game.

[quote name='irc_email']I'm in nashville and just got back with over $100 worth of games ;)[/quote]

I bet your lieing.. if not tell what games and say thank you atleast lol

[quote name='epobirs']If some CAG can get these same price in their B&M storres, they could add $3 profit for themselvces and still offer them to us for a much better price than these scammers.

Any Tennesseans out there?[/quote]

Tennessean reporting for duty.. Guessed and I are already working out battle plans for tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Store is NOT a scam. They just have insanely high prices on games and can't sell. Socom is still 49.99 there. Socom one.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='epobirs']If some CAG can get these same price in their B&M storres, they could add $3 profit for themselvces and still offer them to us for a much better price than these scammers.

Tennessean reporting for duty.. Guessed and I are already working out battle plans for tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Store is NOT a scam. They just have insanely high prices on games and can't sell. Socom is still 49.99 there. Socom one.[/quote]
Rockin'. If you happen to find a copy of Socom with the headset, have Guessed pick one up for me. :)

[quote name='swick'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='epobirs']If some CAG can get these same price in their B&M storres, they could add $3 profit for themselvces and still offer them to us for a much better price than these scammers.

EDIT: Store is NOT a scam. They just have insanely high prices on games and can't sell. Socom is still 49.99 there. Socom one.[/quote]
Rockin'. If you happen to find a copy of Socom with the headset, have Guessed pick one up for me. :)[/quote]

I'll see what I can do.

[quote name='irc_email']I'm in nashville and just got back with over $100 worth of games ;)[/quote]

Which location(s) did you hit, and did you leave anything good? I'm going to try to go tomorrow if they are open.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='irc_email']I'm in nashville and just got back with over $100 worth of games ;)[/quote]

Which location(s) did you hit, and did you leave anything good? I'm going to try to go tomorrow if they are open.[/quote]I think the wink meant he was kidding. :lol:

If they have in the store what they have on the site, both Guessed and I will be returning with quite a few KOTOR's and Soul Calibur's.

Unless they have better stuff.

[quote name='Scorch']If they have in the store what they have on the site, both Guessed and I will be returning with quite a few KOTOR's and Soul Calibur's.

Unless they have better stuff.[/quote]

I'd love to trade or buy Soul Calibur for XBox ;)

Thanks for posting this, OP, but..

HAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAH.

All they had for XBox was a sealed copy of Madden 03 and Circus Maximus. Crap games for PS2. Even some PS1 games. Had about 20 jampack's trying to sell 'em for $4.99. Looks like someone cleaned them out a long time ago.

[quote name='help1']^^why you laughing? your the one who wasted your time...[/quote]

?? I laughed at the store's stock.. :?

Well, I went to the store on West End, and the clerk told me that someone had come in last week and bought all 150 of their games, and had hit at least 3 other local stores. At that point, I just started calling all the Nashville stores to check on their stock. Only one had anything. I picked up (all ps2):

Portal Runner
Kengo
Super Bust-A-Move
Orphen
DVD Remote (new style with green power button)

They also had a few older sports games like Tiger Woods 2001, 3 ps1 games (Evil Zone being the most appealing) and 3 Eyetoys, which were $49.99 each, unfortunately.

Sorry to disappoint everyone.

bread's done
Back