All Gaming Hats and Beanies $.01 at GameStop

Picked up what they had. Got about 4 of each hat. Incl. Rock band, guitar hero, player, zelda twilight princess. If interested in a trade let me know.

Had to pick them all up or they were gonna toss them

Yesterday I was looking for the "Made In the 80's" hat or the Bullet Beanie and all they had was 3 Guitar Hero hats and 2 Rock Band hats. I left them alone as I have no desire for either. If someone wants them I could see if they still have them since I am going there today.

I got one Zelda hat when they were 25% off. I don't know why they threw 'em away so quickly - I bet more people would've bought it at $5 if it was advertised more.

[quote name='Squarehard']$5>$0.01. Plus, were talking about GS here, not BB @_@. But I don't really care, for a penny, just give it away as a gift, lol.[/quote]

The point was I wouldn't care for them at any price.

On the other hand I've never seen these Bullet Bill/Zelda/Mario beanies or whatever. Those might not suck. But GH/Rock Band? Meh.

i whent to my gamestop yesterd day, saw the hats but they would not sell them, they said they had to be shiped back, ill go back today and dumpster dive. but dam, all the GS's north of detroit are run by dicks.

Got 4 hats at the GS on Ridge Pike in Royersford, PA- a Rock Band, Guitar Hero, Zelda:TP, and Nintendo. The cashier was surprised they rang up as a penny and said to just take them. There were still 3 Zelda:TP hats there when I left.

[quote name='georox']Ugh, I'm friend with the employees in one store, but the manager is a complete douchebag/tool. I can't really explain in words how much of a douche the guy is, but I'll say from things I've witnessed, I'm almost surprised a customer has never knocked him out before, unless maybe I missed it. I'd say anything the store had is gone thanks to him. :/[/quote]

is it me or are most GS employees act like they are the freakin GOD at the store, like making up new rules, policies etc. Especially if you are trying to trade in a video game, they go from being " hi how are you " to I have a dick on on forehead, and I'm gonna act and walk like one soon as you mention the word trade! Going to game stop and trying to trade a game is like going through a freakin interview. All of a sudden, they treat you like a homeless person begging for their attention.

I actually think that the reason those walking dick sticks won't sell you the hats is because they are probably thinking about getting one for themselves as soon as they rang up .01 cents, b/c you know those GS dicks are always the first in line for pre-order bonuses, I actually went to one GS, and the employee says they already reserved a a street fighter akuma pads for themselves, or probably kept alot of the gears of war 2 midnight realease codes. I doubt they are thinking about hmmm, maybe i should save this great deal for the next customer that walk in the door, or I can let my self walking dick stick have this deal right now.

SUCCESS!!!

Went and got at least 3 of the hats and a couple rock band beanies. Also scored 1 ZELDA GOLD BELT BUCKLE

PM me if interested, I am putting some on my trade list

So, I go in looking for hats and there's none on the floor. Then some kid is getting a Rock Band set and the clerk goes in the back and gives him a RB cap. I go up after that and ask if there are any more hats in the back. She says they are only with a guitar stand purchase...

How can I bust her on this? Is there a corporate number to call?

[quote name='radman99']So, I go in looking for hats and there's none on the floor. Then some kid is getting a Rock Band set and the clerk goes in the back and gives him a RB cap. I go up after that and ask if there are any more hats in the back. She says they are only with a guitar stand purchase...

How can I bust her on this? Is there a corporate number to call?[/quote]

I don't believe so, because technically once their penned out they are not suppose to sell them. They removed it from the store floor, so you have nothing other then ratting out CAG for information you shouldn't have.

[quote name='radman99']So, I go in looking for hats and there's none on the floor. Then some kid is getting a Rock Band set and the clerk goes in the back and gives him a RB cap. I go up after that and ask if there are any more hats in the back. She says they are only with a guitar stand purchase...

How can I bust her on this? Is there a corporate number to call?[/quote]

Technically they aren't suppose to sell stuff pennied out last I knew, and I'm pretty sure corporate would laugh at you, then say it is up to each stores discretion on what to do with them, and probably call other stores and tell em they have this wonderful new marketing strategy: Free hat with purchase.

[quote name='Lucci YaYo']is it me or are most GS employees act like they are the freakin GOD at the store, like making up new rules, policies etc. Especially if you are trying to trade in a video game, they go from being " hi how are you " to I have a dick on on forehead, and I'm gonna act and walk like one soon as you mention the word trade! Going to game stop and trying to trade a game is like going through a freakin interview. All of a sudden, they treat you like a homeless person begging for their attention.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of when they had a trade 2 games, get $5 extra promo bonus at EB. The guy told me you only get the bonus when pre-ordering a game as EB didn't want people to accumulate credit. I knew it was a lie and told him I want the games back and took them to another EB and got the bonus without pre-ordering. I should have called corporate but I knew they wouldn't care. I wrote a letter to them once with valid complaints and it was ignored, I didn't even get a reply back.

Well after seeing the hats, aside form the Bullet bill one, I'm not too disappointed I missed out. Did any of these places actually "ship them back." Or is that code for tossed them in the garbage?

Got 2 guides and 1 beanie. (Soul Calibur IV, Warcraft Beastery, and a Rock Band beanie). It took a while because everytime I came in I asked a different employee untill finally I got something.

I actually got a Zelda hat for free when they gave me the wrong version of House of the Dead (Overkill was just released) and had to do a return.

bread's done
Back