All Going To Ebay Tomorrow. Tc4 Bundle, Bunch Of 360, Ps3 Six Axis, Want Paypal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys.

Seriously.

Lowballing me, or offering me shitty ass deals is a one way ticket to ignore ville.

What is with cag recently? You guys are offering me things you got for dirt ass cheap, like the 12 months xbox live + vision cam in exchange for 80 dollar time crisis 4?

Get a damn life guys.

Marvel sold.

Not looking to trade, please dont email me asking for how much, just make offer.

But dont be a deuschebag like merv and offer me 30 bucks for 3 games you know damn well is not worth the time in typing -_-V

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Marvel sold.

Not looking to trade, please dont email me asking for how much, just make offer.

But dont be a deuschebag like merv and offer me 30 bucks for 3 games you know damn well is not worth the time in typing -_-V[/quote]

Isn't it douchebag? And I can never get why a douchebag would be so offensive? The slang use of douche. The metaphor of identifying a person as a douche is intended to associate a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and malice.[

Lowballing a offer is neither arrogance or malice.

[quote name='mer71']Isn't it douchebag? And I can never get why a douchebag would be so offensive? The slang use of douche. The metaphor of identifying a person as a douche is intended to associate a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and malice.[

Lowballing a offer is neither arrogance or malice.[/quote]

Youre right.

Its both.

Hence, why you are one.

Now grow up and go try and rip someone else off.

Malice-intent to harm!!
Arrogonce-an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions

So my assumption, that you would accept my lowball offer, really intented to harm you? Oh yeah, free bump.

Transformers CE

how much shipped?

edit:

I am not really sure how much the CE is going for .. will check and edit my post w/ an offer if no response.

Thanks.

[quote name='stewie75']So, uhh??[/quote]

My bad , didnt see it, i dont read the thread that often.

Sorry, didnt see anything. Trying to sell, not trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back