All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
:pc: Demigod $29.99

Not clearance just tagged with a price drop, Camdenton, MO

this has been $35 forever from Amazon, so this probably isn't enough of a drop for most to bother.

My Walmart literally has nothing. I checked in yesterday and all they have is crappy 20 dollar GBA games and barbie DS games in their clearance bins. It suuuuucks.

I stopped by Wally World (Stow, OH) this morning. Nothing to note in terms fo games, but they had tons of wired Wii Nunchucks with the condom thing marked down to $10.

I dont know if these are "Deals" but my walmart has:

Motorstorm non greatest hits 19.99
folklore 19.99
rockband 1 19.99
cod3 19.99
hulk game 19.99
skate 1 19.99

and some others for 19.99

At a walmart near OKC (don't remember which one sorry :/) I saw a bunch of AC/DC Track Packs for 5 bucks for 360 only. I think it was out in a suburb, but I can't remember which one. My first time being up there.

[quote name='scuba t']picked up madworld for $10[/QUOTE]

Nice find at Walmart, since most Targets have this on clearance for $20, maybe $15. I'll have to check my Walmart(s) when I'm there.

[quote name='Mysterio']Nice find at Walmart, since most Targets have this on clearance for $20, maybe $15. I'll have to check my Walmart(s) when I'm there.[/QUOTE]
probably won't be where you live because there was a buggy full of games for
$10 so I think they are just clearing out the security room.

[quote name='Crazypanda_85']Anyone in Atlanta,Ga see Folklore on sale for $10?[/QUOTE]

I would seriously like to know!

[quote name='scuba t']no one will believe me but picked up protype and punchout for 10 each[/QUOTE]

That's a steal right there, but I have a really strong feeling that those are very touchy YMMV.

I picked up two of the wii point/ classic controller glove combo pack at my Walmart. They were stocked together for $15. I figure that $15 for 4000 points is a pretty good deal.

The PSN cards at my walmart have no price, but when I scan they show up $20.00. I don't think that's the price, 'cause when they had 'em before, they were $19.98. Can someone give me some info on this?

Nope, although I did find some old Ps1 sports games for 20 bucks(Gameday NFL and College like 04) and a Gamecube Twilight Princess for 49.98.:roll: Boo. Did score a 2 pack battery charger for Xbox 360 for 9 bucks though.(Winward Parkway)

[quote name='Derrick1979']Found some Official Nintendo DS Headsets for $.50 today.... had to buy all 3 for that price even though I have no use for them. ;)[/QUOTE]

Wow, I was about to post that the Alpharetta GA Walmart has them for a buck. You win! (about 12 left)

[quote name='King Royalty']I wish my wal mart have good deals, the cheapest game i see everytime i go is golden compass for $10 :\[/QUOTE]

Yeah... Golden Compass and a basketball game for the PS3 for $10 were all I saw at mine today. I heard some had AC/DC track packs down to $10. Sadly, despite having tons of copies, they were still $29.92 when I rang it up.

[quote name='pyoobez']Yeah... Golden Compass and a basketball game for the PS3 for $10 were all I saw at mine today. I heard some had AC/DC track packs down to $10. Sadly, despite having tons of copies, they were still $29.92 when I rang it up.
cagus.smile.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ouch, not quite the deal that was anticipated. :\

[quote name='scuba t']no one will believe me but picked up protype and punchout for 10 each[/QUOTE]

I do. I picked up Heavenly Sword, Valkyria Chronicles, X-Blades, Velvet Assassin, Folklore, NBA 09, and others for $5 and under at a remodeling Walmart.

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']I do. I picked up Heavenly Sword, Valkyria Chronicles, X-Blades, Velvet Assassin, Folklore, NBA 09, and others for $5 and under at a remodeling Walmart.[/QUOTE]

Valkyria Chronicles for $5?! Where do you live? :bouncy:

I don't know if this is allowed, in that case please let me know:
Is anyone interested in buying and shipping to me a couple of ps3 games for money? I live outside the US (Argentina)
Thanks!

Could someone help me out here? I've been to two walmarts in my area and ALL the PS3 accessories / PSN cards are no where to be found...I'll have to check again when I head out to walmart.

At the WalMart in Alpharetta GA there is a bin for 19.99 games and there are quite a few suprises in there. Here is a list of notable titles. There were a ton of games, I only have a PS3 so I mainly looked at those. A lot of them were crappy but there were some very good suprises.

Call of Duty World at War - (biggest find, only three copies that I could find)

PS3
Dead Space
Hawx
Far Cry 2

Opelousas, La Walmart has the Wii points cards with classic controller glove for $12.00. They also had
BUZZ Jr. Bundle (can not remember which one) for PlayStation 2 for $12.00. They also had one box of Donkey Konga Bongos for the GameCube for $24.00. The same Bongos that Gamestop has on thier website for $0.99.

I do not know if this is clearance or just a price adjustment but I got Singstar vol. 1 for PS3 (Bundle) 19.96 This was in Rossford Ohio.

Opelousas, La

:ps2: EyeToy: Kinetic w/ Camera $9.00
:ps2: Sony 8 MB Color Memory Card 2-Pack (Red & Blue) w/ Sony DualShock 2 Controller $29.00
:ps2: Final Fantasy Xi Online w/ Hard Drive $29.00

Last edited by a moderator:
My wal-mart is worse than my k-mart. Everything in the clearance bin is at least 20 bucks and there are a ton of games in there, old sports games from 05,06 that are 20 bucks too. It's retarded. They even have Left 4 Dead for 60 bucks still. I don't think I'm going to even bother going back there anymore. It's a waste of time.

[quote name='evilsuperman33']I work at Walmart and we had a ton of rollbacks and the game I saw that dropped from 59.99 to 29.99 was Left For Dead Game of The Year edition.[/QUOTE]

that is a universal price drop.

Bargain bin games go quickly, usually by the time someone puts i up on the forums the ppl that spend most of their time in Walmart already got to them...not the say you won't luck out.

Never looked at the game section at Walmart (usually do Target Clearance) but the last time I went to the one in the Meyerland area (Houston, TX), they had Oblivion and Mirror Edge for $10. Both of them weren't my type of game, so I passed on them.

WalMart usually doesn't have very good game deals. They will usually just slap a $20 sticker on anything and everything that is old. It's very off-putting, especially when Target has such consistently good deals on their clearance racks.

But one WalMart near me actually had a decent clearance section, and had marked a lot of their older/crappier titles down to $10. I picked up a brand-new copy of Hotel Dusk (DS), Virtual Fighter 5 (360), and Naruto: Rise of Ninja (360) for $10 each. And they had some other titles on the shelf that were probably worth buying as well. (mixed in amongst the shovelware) Hopefully the WalMarts in my area will start updating their clearance rack a little more regularly.

bread's done
Back