All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys i been meaning to ask....over the weekend this guy bought Midnight club for ps3 (greatest hits) and a Platiumn Hit X-box 360 title (i oculdn't tell which one) and they both rang up $3.00!!! The cashier had to ask for a price check ...it orignally rang up 19.99 but then she got a manager to change it. I meant to go ask the guy how he got it but he jetted by the time I got out of line....any ideas how to get $3 ps3 and 360 games?

[quote name='FFWRX']Those were all left over black friday merchandise.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I think just about all of the $7/$10/etc. Black Friday games remained that price if they didn't sell out, at least the last gen games. I doubt they kept GTAIV at $10 though...

[quote name='josh62488']Hey guys i been meaning to ask....over the weekend this guy bought Midnight club for ps3 (greatest hits) and a Platiumn Hit X-box 360 title (i oculdn't tell which one) and they both rang up $3.00!!! The cashier had to ask for a price check ...it orignally rang up 19.99 but then she got a manager to change it. I meant to go ask the guy how he got it but he jetted by the time I got out of line....any ideas how to get $3 ps3 and 360 games?[/QUOTE]

Probably some store specific clearance price?

Just came from the N Monroe Walmart in Tallahassee, FL. Entire end cap of some great deals (sorry for the crappy picture)

Most notable I saw were:
- Godfather II 360 for $20
- Guitar Hero III, WT, Metallica, Smash Hits and Rock Band County or Classic Pack for $28
- Resident Evil 5 360 for $28
- Legends of Wrestlemania PS3/360 for $26
- Banjo and Kazooie N&B 360 for $14
- Katamari Forever PS3 for $20

Also a lot of movie (Up, GI Joe, etc) games and wrestling games.

[quote name='uglyteradon']Ten dollars for Left 4 Dead? ... Do want.

How many have had luck finding this?[/QUOTE]

I second that, anyone else have more luck with this? I happened to see one marked 29.99 but was in a rush and couldnt find anyone close by to scan it...

Hi,

Burlington NC Wal-mart (the old one) has Jurassic: The Hunted and Call of Juarez: BiB both :ps3: for $19.96 each. I've seen Juarez for $19.96 at several other stores.

Cranberry, PA Walmart has a bin of games in the back. Found a brand new copy of Shadow Of the Colossus that was marked $29.99 but ended up being $2.50. For some reason it was not going through scanner so manager had to come back to help.

Checked for more but no luck

[quote name='CombatCraig']
- Banjo and Kazooie N&B 360 for $14
- Katamari Forever PS3 for $20

[/QUOTE]

I just saw those at my Wal-Mart today. I'll have to go back and have them scan it. Worth a shot, especially Katamari.

[quote name='Gosha']Hopefully Katamari Forever is a nationwide thing, kind of like Fire Emblem for the DS.[/QUOTE]

I've checked 2 Wal-marts and it scans $49.96. I have seen Jurassic: The Hunted and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood both for ps3 and they were $19.96 at every store I went to, I believe those prices are national.

Jurassic: The Hunted is really short, I got all the trophies in 2 days.

[quote name='regis100']Both for the PSOne:

NBA ShootOut 2004 - $14.88
MLB 2005 - $19.82

Get them while they're hot!!!

[IMG-C=144]11481[/IMG-C][/QUOTE]

Location? I hope my local WM has this in stock it would just make my day.

I went to my local Walmart last night after stopping by BB to pick up a $20 copy of Cross Edge & found some PS1 & Sega Dreamcast games. Yes you read that right. It's NOT a typo.

Granted they were only some crappy sports games, but nonetheless I guess it's worth it to check your local Walmart for some old goodies.

The Dreamcast game that I saw was Toy Games or Toy Wars or something like that. I forget the exact name of it. The game jewel case was in rough lookin' shape even though it was still factory sealed. It looked like they dug it out of the dumpster out back! LOL

I don't expect anyone else to find PS1 or Dreamcast games @ their local Walmart stores, but I thought I'd post this since I figured everyone else would get a kick out of it if nothing else.

:lol:

[quote name='helluvagood']i wonder who actually still plays ps1 and dreamcast games[/QUOTE]

Phantasy Star Online (although you can only play offline now) is an amazing game worth playing on Dreamcast. Granted there are computer, Xbox, Gamecube ports of it.

[quote name='helluvagood']i wonder who actually still plays ps1 and dreamcast games[/QUOTE]

Probably people like the guy I used to work with in which the last console he purchased was a Sega Dreamcast. He also ran Windows 98 up until a couple of years ago in which he started using Linux, thinks it's the bee's knees, & makes games on open source or free software.

Yeah, they tend to do some weird stuff. Last Christmas(or was it 2 Christmas' ago?), the local one put up a bunch of PS1 sports games and even some N64 games(they were all Tony Hawk 2 IIRC) in their bargain bin. The worst part was the fact that they were selling them at $10 a pop.

Seriously, who the hell is going to buy Game Day '99 for $1, let alone $10?

[quote name='Peroxide']Phantasy Star Online (although you can only play offline now) is an amazing game worth playing on Dreamcast. Granted there are computer, Xbox, Gamecube ports of it.[/QUOTE]

I played the GC version quite a bit. I was gonna start back playing my GC copy until I found out that the official servers were shut down. I was a sad panda when I heard that. :cry:

[quote name='eddie291']Yeah, they tend to do some weird stuff. Last Christmas(or was it 2 Christmas' ago?), the local one put up a bunch of PS1 sports games and even some N64 games(they were all Tony Hawk 2 IIRC) in their bargain bin. The worst part was the fact that they were selling them at $10 a pop.

Seriously, who the hell is going to buy Game Day '99 for $1, let alone $10?[/QUOTE]

It was just a few years ago that I saw SEVERAL copies of Perfect Dark for the N64 @ Toys R Us.

Was the dreamcast game Toy Commander? That game is the shit, seriously awesome. Given if the price was right and it was toy commander i woulda bought it.

FFTactics, Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Powerstone, I love playing them.

Just saw Aerowings ( I think that's what it was called) for the Dreamcast at a K-Mart near me in Ohio back in October. Makes you wonder what other stuff they have in the backroom.

[quote name='yukafls']Was the dreamcast game Toy Commander? That game is the shit, seriously awesome. Given if the price was right and it was toy commander i woulda bought it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I believe that was it. It had a teddy bear & other toys on the cover. I think it was $5 or less.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']It was just a few years ago that I saw SEVERAL copies of Perfect Dark for the N64 @ Toys R Us.[/QUOTE]
lol hows that even possible haha
my toysrus doesnt even sell used games last time i checked. but granted that was like 5+years ago?? llol. the last time i went there i think i bought pokemon stadium 2. i was still in junior high?or elementary?? i dunno it was tooo long ago.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Yeah I believe that was it. It had a teddy bear & other toys on the cover. I think it was $5 or less.[/QUOTE]

Omg, thats it....AMAZING. I seriously recommend buying it if you own the console and not the game and want a change of scenery from today's games

[quote name='mmercer13']Just saw Aerowings ( I think that's what it was called) for the Dreamcast at a K-Mart near me in Ohio back in October. Makes you wonder what other stuff they have in the backroom.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. Makes you wonder if you'll start seeing some Super Nintendo & Sega Genesis games in the clearance bins! LOL

Oh how awesome it would be to find a copy of Earthbound. Probably a better chance of winning the lottery, but amusing nonetheless.

i used to hit every kmart i could a few years back, found one way off in country and they had used sega genesis games wrapped in plastic. i picked up 25 crappy games for a quarter,

[quote name='mmercer13']Just saw Aerowings ( I think that's what it was called) for the Dreamcast at a K-Mart near me in Ohio back in October. Makes you wonder what other stuff they have in the backroom.[/QUOTE]

shouldve picked it up. awesome shmup by capcom (i think)

[quote name='thebytewasbit']It was just a few years ago that I saw SEVERAL copies of Perfect Dark for the N64 @ Toys R Us.[/QUOTE]

It's funny how things can get lost like that, and then they HAVE to sell it. When I worked there I found a Bedazzler that had to be from at least 1984.

This, of course, has no bearing at all on this thread, but, let's face it, who am I to pass up a perfectly good Bedazzler reference?

My walmart still has sealed copies of tony hawk pro skater for n64, they also had a few nes games up until a few years ago when it was replaced by a "Supercenter".

I admit I haven't touched my DC and PS1 games in a while, but that doesn't means I don't want to (I'm in school away from home and didn't bring my game systems with me).

The DC and PS1 still have some killer games -- and sure, some of them have been ported to other consoles or made available via XBL or PSN, but sometimes you can't beat the original release (and I like having the tangible game, too) ;-)

PS1: Chrono Cross, Fear Effect, Legend of Dragoon
DC: Cannon Spike, Tech Romancer, Project Justice (I love this game!), RE Code Veronica (the DC version is the original version -- where else will you see the closest resemblance to Leonardo di Caprio? Funny how Capcom changed his hairstyle later b/c it was worried it would be sued), Shenmue 2 (PAL version and Gameshark is the only way to play this baby with Japanese audio -- SO much better than the English dub we got on Xbox), and Space Channel 5 part 2 (the Japanese import far outperforms the drab-looking PS2 port).

[quote name='jms5118']My walmart still has sealed copies of tony hawk pro skater for n64, they also had a few nes games up until a few years ago when it was replaced by a "Supercenter".[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is that this one isn't a Supercenter. It closes daily @ midnight. It's really odd because the shopping center that it's located in doesn't look that old. However it doesn't mean it wasn't remodeled.

They also had some misc. GBA games. Of course these were nothing of interest...just Barbie type of games.

bread's done
Back