All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'll check walmart out tomorrow, ahem, today. Thats the one place I haven't tried to pick up some clearance games.

edit: anything remarkable I should be looking for? I know at tru oblivion and eternal sonata seemed to be the best gems I was looking for.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']When I was there Monday morning, they had like 8 copies of the Prey Collector's Edition. Not sure how much though. They also had a new PS3 Logitech Keyboard for $25 originally $79. I noticed they have like 2 sections for clearance.[/quote]

Yea I saw that but still not worth it. Prey CE is the computer one right that they have marked for I think 49/59 right?

[quote name='ITDEFX']Yea I saw that but still not worth it. Prey CE is the computer one right that they have marked for I think 49/59 right?[/quote]

Hahah yeah awhile back I asked for a price check on it and it was like $49.95...

PS3 Dualshock 3 for $49.99 (down from $54.99)
Austin, TX 620 & 183 location.
They had about 6 more when I bought mine this afternoon.

[quote name='WhiteRob']Picked up all of these today for $10 each:

Beautiful Katamari (360)
Crackdown (360)
Fifa Street 3 (360)
Universe at War (360)
Lost: Via Domus (PS3)
Zack & Wiki (Wii)
Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 (PS2)
Patapon (PSP)

They had a fairly big clearance selection, but most of what was left was crap (Wii shovelware and older PS2 games).[/quote]

My Walmart just had a bunch of American Idol Disney edition, Hannah Montana games, and Patapon, though I don't own a PSP so that was useless to me. I would have killed for BK and Z&W for $10 though, that's a great deal.

[quote name='woodcan']PS3 Dualshock 3 for $49.99 (down from $54.99)
Austin, TX 620 & 183 location.
They had about 6 more when I bought mine this afternoon.[/quote]

Those have always been that price at my local walmarts. They never had the ds3 at 54.99

Saw The Orange Box (PS3) in the display case the other day with a price tag of 29.xx. The website shows it at 40, so guess it's YMMV. Still got some credit on the gift card they gave me for the MGS4 bundle (idiot employees couldn't use the card ON the bundle) so I may have to bite on it.

anybody in long beach there selling mass effect, burnout and orange box all for 360 10$ they had other titles i cant remember off the top of my head sorry. oh they have a lot them to:cool:

Just got back from the Walmart in downtown Long Beach managed to pick up all of these for $10.00 each.

360- The Orange box
360- Mass Effect
360- Burnout Paradise
360- Bioshock
Wii- Okami
Wii- House of the Dead 2 & 3

They also had but did not pick up

Wii- Boogi with mic
Wii- High School Musical Karaoke
Wii- Disney Princess
Wii- Bug Island
Wii- Rapala Tournament Fishing
360- Medal Of Honor Airborne
360- NBA 2k8
360- Madden 08

There were a few other sports games for the 360 that I can't recall at the moment.

[quote name='doppelgangerknight']Just got back from the Walmart in downtown Long Beach managed to pick up all of these for $10.00 each.

360- The Orange box
360- Mass Effect
360- Burnout Paradise
360- Bioshock
Wii- Okami

Wii- Boogi with mic
Wii- Disney Princess
Wii- Bug Island
360- NBA 2k8
360- Madden 08

There were a few other sports games for the 360 that I can't recall at the moment.[/quote]

Please for the love of good turn around and go back to Wal-Mart and pick me those games :(

...please :D

[quote name='doppelgangerknight']Just got back from the Walmart in downtown Long Beach managed to pick up all of these for $10.00 each.

360- The Orange box
360- Mass Effect
360- Burnout Paradise
360- Bioshock
Wii- Okami

Wii- Boogi with mic
Wii- Disney Princess
Wii- Bug Island
360- NBA 2k8
360- Madden 08

There were a few other sports games for the 360 that I can't recall at the moment.[/quote]

Did they have more of those? Anything for PS3? Im looking for NBA 2k8 for ps3

[quote name='makstaks']Did they have more of those? Anything for PS3? Im looking for NBA 2k8 for ps3[/quote]

They still had Plenty of copies of all those games except for Bioshock which they had 2 more copies of and orange box which they only had 4 more of. Everything else they still had 7 plus copies of each. No they didn't have anything for the PS3.

[quote name='doppelgangerknight']They still had Plenty of copies of all those games except for Bioshock which they had 2 more copies of and orange box which they only had 4 more of. Everything else they still had 7 plus copies of each. No they didn't have anything for the PS3.[/quote]

thanks. nice find

360- The Orange box
360- Mass Effect
360- Burnout Paradise
360- Bioshock
Wii- Okami

Wii- Boogi with mic
Wii- Disney Princess
Wii- Bug Island
360- NBA 2k8
360- Madden 08

Can you pick up some for other CAGs???

[quote name='yukafls']Can you pick up some for other CAGs???[/quote]

For serious! Those are good prices, and sounds like a huge amount of stock. I'd be in for several. :D

My wal-mart used to have a clearence section, but it disappeared about 2 months ago. All of the games seem to have been put back in the regular game cases at regular price.

360- The Orange box
360- Mass Effect
360- Burnout Paradise
360- Bioshock
Wii- Okami

Wii- Boogi with mic
Wii- Disney Princess
Wii- Bug Island
360- NBA 2k8
360- Madden 08

Very nice. The Walmarts out here never have any decent clearance titles, and the ones that are on clearance never drop below $19.99. I would have been all over those titles at $10 per.

I know it's probably a bit obsolete, but the Walmart in Manassas, VA on Liberia Ave. had 3 copies of the Eyetoy for the PS2 for $15...

My Wal-Mart pisses me off with stuff like this. All the clearance items stay on this four tiered cart that they keep in the back and only bring out for ~8 hours every Saturday and Sunday. It's ridiculous. The manager says it's because "that increases circulation".

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']My wal-mart used to have a clearence section, but it disappeared about 2 months ago. All of the games seem to have been put back in the regular game cases at regular price.[/quote]

Well I hit a good one. My local Wallmart further clearanced out its gameboy micros to the cool price of 20 bucks. I might have to snag one o=now.

[quote name='yukafls']Can you pick up some for other CAGs???[/quote]

Aye, i'd be interested in this too if you plan on doing it.

My Walmart has a wallkit for TV's up to "42in on clearance for ten bucks...Skins for XBOX 360 and mouse pad for PS3 and Skins for DS And Wii for $2.50...and also hdmi cables for $2.99

360- The Orange box
360- Mass Effect
360- Burnout Paradise
360- Bioshock
Wii- Okami
[/quote]

Yesterday afternoon they were out of these except for 1 copy of Okami. Still had a load of :360: sports games, a few open box :360: Star Trek games, and some random :wii: games.

[quote name='Guerrilla']Yesterday afternoon they were out of these except for 1 copy of Okami. Still had a load of :360: sports games, a few open box :360: Star Trek games, and some random :wii: games.[/quote]

nooooo... i was just about to go today. thnx for the info, saved me the trip.

[quote name='Guerrilla']Yesterday afternoon they were out of these except for 1 copy of Okami. Still had a load of :360: sports games, a few open box :360: Star Trek games, and some random :wii: games.[/quote]

Wow, Mass Effect is already at $10?

From Irving, TX near Valley Ranch today

Advance Wars DS $15
Dynasty Warriors DS $15
Ninja Reflex DS $10
Zack & Wiki Wii $15
Samurai Warriors Katana Wii $15
Beowulf 360 $10
Eternal Sonata 360 $29.98 (waiting for this)

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Wow, Mass Effect is already at $10?[/quote]

Only for that store, but yeah I have no idea why they would sell some of those games so cheap.

My Wal-Mart never has these magical deals. Their idea of clearance is dropping an item to the next lowest whole dollar amount (i.e. $39.95 to $39.00)

[quote name='Bravelionheart']My Wal-Mart never has these magical deals. Their idea of clearance is dropping an item to the next lowest whole dollar amount (i.e. $39.95 to $39.00)[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, my Walmart often has these "deals"

Menomonee Falls, WI has about 10 of those DS case thingies that also come with Elite Beat Agents for $5 in their game accessory aisle as of last night

Silver Springs, FL Wal-Mart has a Orange Box for $29.98 (I think that's just about universal, though), Nascar '08 for $29.98, The Club for $49.98 (fun game, but I only paid $15. Anything more than that...), and Rainbow 6 Vegas for $29.98 for PS3.

Ok,
I found a stack of Gamefly 1 month packages and would like to know if its worth it/stackable.
Theres about 20 of em' and are all $5.

I'd like to know that too actually. I stopped by a Wal-Mart around 20 miles from me to pick up an Eye of Judgment, and they had tons of them marked at $3 each.

The only thing my wal mart has had on clearance for the past few years are those 2 same copies of Madden 05 for the PS1, which just dropped from $29.88 to $19.88. >_

I got a deal some PC games the other day,

Prey Limited Collector's Edition for PC for $7.00
World in Conflict Collector's for $14 :)
Crysis Collector's Edition for $12 :)

I got kind of upset at Walmart today, I went to one and they had a bunch of copies of the Oblivion LE for the 360, and when the guy scanned it it wouldn't let him sell it.

You should have called over the manager. If they are still there tomorrow(if you are heading back or in that direction or just really want the game), hash it out with them. Make them sell it to you, if its out on the floor they have to sell it. Also, if its cheap(like $10 or under) can you grab me one:lol::lol:??

[quote name='bill123']Well I hit a good one. My local Wallmart further clearanced out its gameboy micros to the cool price of 20 bucks. I might have to snag one o=now.[/quote]
Which Wal-Mart is this and do they have any more? I might head down to Columbus to see my sister this weekend, and I'd like to pick up a GB Micro as an insurance policy in case anything happens to my GBA SP.

A local Wal-Mart in the Cleveland area had massive quantities of GB Micros a few months ago, but had no more when I went there a few weeks back. I think W-M wanted $50 for the Micro back then...

tons and tons of the virtual console cards + classic controller sleeve combos and the DS lunch box tins as well as the elite beat agent combos...

...they get moved to a different space once week:whistle2:k...never drop in price and did i mention there's tons of them...

...I've kept my eye on them for two maybe three good months now:whistle2:?...along with other deals y'all post...

???...should I just have a sit down with the manager???...I really want too:boxing:

Kameo (360) $10.00 + Tax
Sonic The Hedgehog (PS3) $10.00 + Tax
Virtual Fighter 5 (PS3) $10.00 + Tax
Prey (360) $10.00 + Tax

Port ORchard, WA

Eye Toy PS3 w/card game - 29.92
Sixais - $30.00
Folklore - 29.92
They had another 1-3 games for 29.92, but I don't remember the titles.

Notes:
4+ 80GB MGS4 Bundles
2 Wii Fit

My Wally World had a bunch of PS2 games marked down to 5 bucks. Picked up God of War 2, Karoeke Revolution American Idol and Rogue Galaxy for 5 bucks a pop. Other notables were the Hitman trilogy, KH 1 and 2, AND about 20 copies of MADDEN 05!!!

Store loc. is Lake Lansing Rd. Wal-Mart in Lansing.

bread's done
Back