All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yukafls']Damn, any chance of trading/scoring a copy of Kameo for me???[/quote]

Sent ya a PM as I think mine has one for that as well.

[quote name='Visc']found 3 game boy micros at $29.90 each. Bought one, may get the rest Monday.[/quote]

Sweet deal, i wish i could find a gameboy micro locally to me, i havent seen one in stores in a long time.

Just went to the Riverdale, NJ Walmart & found 4 Wii 2000 Points Card with Glove for $5.00!

I picked up all 4. :lol:

Does anyone want to trade for these?

Edit: Also picked up the Elite Beat Agents Game-N-Go Kit that comes with a red DS pouch and 3 styluses for $3.00

Game-N-Go Kits for the Nintendo DS $11.00 at the Opelousas, LA Super Walmart. Wii 2000 Points Card with Glove are $16.00.

True Swing Golf, Neoprene Sleeve, Cleaning Cloth and Three Stylus.
Elite Beat Agents, Neoprene Sleeve, Cleaning Cloth and Three Stylus.

The La Habra, CA (orange county) Walmart has tons of games on clearance each for $10.

Just picked up, The Club (360), Bullet Witch (360), The Godfather (PS3), and Enchanted Arms (360) all for $40 not including tax)

I saw many PS2, Xbox 360, some PS3 games, and some Wii games.

At the top of my head here are some titles I saw...

Sega Superstar Tennis (360)
The Club
Godfather (360, PS3)
Sega Rally Revo
Bullet Witch
Enchanted Arms (360)
Dead Rising
Earth Final Defence
Just Cause
Rogue Galaxy (PS2)
Devil May Cry collection (Ps2)
Excite Truck (Wii)
Zack and Wiki (Wii)
Stranglehold (360)
Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix (360)
Gundam (PS3)
.Hack (Ps2)
Xenosaga III(Ps2)
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (xbox)
Madden 08 (360)
Homecourt (Ps3)

[quote name='rpnguyen']I'm in Fullerton and I've been looking for Lost Galaxy for a while...do you recall how many copies of the game they had?[/QUOTE]

I only saw two, although you might have to dig in a bit since there is a whole basket full of other games.

idk a bud of mine told me that wallyworld has Deadrising for CHEAP i pickd it up did anyone else do the same
PS its only INSTORE

Platinum hits = ripoff. You should've bought it from toys r us when it was 9 bucks. Nice job putting random words in all caps though. Real nice.

I went to a walmart and there was no clearance at all sadly....

They had a bin of old games but nothing was marked and they had some old ass shaq-fu

brb

Marina, CA Wal Mart has nothing really worthwhile....the only two that I saw that actually were worth it was a bunch of Elite Beat Agents for $15.00 and Devil May Cry 4 for 360 for $20. The rest was a ridiculous amount of "Madden 2008: EN ESPANOL" for 360 for about $15...ridiculous. As well as NASCAR 08 PS2 Limited Edition for $15.

My Wal Mart is weak.

[quote name='vanlandw']I went to a walmart and there was no clearance at all sadly....

They had a bin of old games but nothing was marked and they had some old ass shaq-fu

brb[/quote]

Mine used to have a section, but now all of those games went back in the display case, and most of them were marked back up to full price.

wow I wish either of mine (at school & back home) had some kind of deal!! The most "savings" I see are from $59.99 to a whopping $59.74!

I found the Eye of Judgment / PS3 Eye bundle for $30--it was the last one. Fortunately I was able to return the PS3 Eye I had just opened the day before for $40 to Wal-mart. I didn't know if they would take it because it was open. The bundle was still $70 at our other Wal-mart. (Las Cruces, NM)

I picked up RE4 and Rogue Galaxy for PS2 at the La Habra, CA Walmart today, $10 each.

I also saw Tales of Legendia and Disgaea 2 for PS2 at $10 each but I didn't get those.

[quote name='LancerEvoX']I picked up The Witcher and Warhammer40k Dawn of War: Soul Storm for $5 each for PC. This was at the Elk Grove Walmart in California.[/quote]

Nice! I'd be all over those two titles for $5 per.

Just got back from my local Walmart @ Riverdale, NJ.

They had PS2 wired guitars for Guitar Hero for $5. Forgot what the brand is, it's something shredder guitar... The stickers were dated 8/3 (Today), they were $15 last night when I went. lol. They also put the $5 sticker on the wireless guitars as well, but those rang up $40, and the cashier wouldn't give them to me for $5.

I picked up 6 wired guitars, and sold them back to Gamestop for $11 each after Edge card.

[quote name='cranguy']Lexington, VA:

Halo 2 for $19.82

which I believe is $10 below MSRP, so an OK deal if you need a new copy.[/quote]

Lexington,Va, Sweet my brother and my friends all went to W&L!!!

In Tallahassee,Fl last month the Walmart on Tennessee St had games in clearance bin marked down. I grabbed Contra 4 for $15. I recall there was FF12:RW for $30 and, AW:DoR for $20. A BUNCH of PS2,PSP,360, Wii mixed in.
Another store in Tally, has a clearance shelf with GoW $10 and other PS2 titles. Wii shovelware, mostly GBA game. I wanted THQ's 4 Racing game for GBA for $10,missed out.

[quote name='62t']went to the san leandro walmart today. no zelda but got the last copy of those games
hotel dusk $15
Magnetica $15
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings $20[/quote]

If anyone else finds Hotel Dusk or FF12 RW cheap, please let me know!

Just went to a wally world in Hometown, PA on Thursday. I was simply looking for a copy of Oblivion for the PC. Not only did they have none, or have any stickers to tell you they are selling the game they had no 360 version either or were not selling it. They had a little rack of 19.90 games and it included either PS2 greatest hits that is already 19.99 or games you would not pay $4.99 for. By the end of me shopping there that day I wanted to kill half the people in there because they were annoying as fuck. I hate Wal Mart, lol.

Yeah this wal mart sucked ass but they DID have Wii's in stock when I went there but the place is in redneck land so that's understandable :lol:.

[quote name='rpnguyen']I picked up RE4 and Rogue Galaxy for PS2 at the La Habra, CA Walmart today, $10 each.

I also saw Tales of Legendia and Disgaea 2 for PS2 at $10 each but I didn't get those.[/quote]

Man, any of those are a steal at those prices. Thanks dude!

bread's done
Back