All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte, NC Walmart in University area/JW Clay

$40
Lips 360, saw 3, 1 had torn packaging that I definitely saw

$15
Singstar Amped PS2, saw 1

There isn't a thread for this in the DVD forum but I thought I'd pass along that the Thomasville Road Wal-Mart was selling Max Payne on Blu-Ray early if anyone's interested

Commerce, MI Wal Mart

I bought Mass Effect for $19.XX. They had Conan for PS3 and 360 at $19.XX. Dark Sector PS3 was $9.99. They had a Baseball game for PS3 for $19.XX.

Some crummier games for 360 were in the bin as well, Spiderwick Chronicles, some other mung.

At the Laguna Niguel, CA store, they have a bin of "clearance" games. I found about 8 Xbox 360 titles that I wanted, but they all were stickered at $20. I assumed that they can't ALL be $20, otherwise why be on clearance. Of course, they all rang up at $20. I asked the dipwad employee when any of these games might go down in price. He said that $20 was the cheapest price for a 360 game (a lie because there was a title in the aisle listed at $15). I asked what they did with the games that don't sell after they have been put in the "clearance" bin. He said that they all sell at $20 once they are put in the bin.

Yeah right...

[quote name='nyj1218']i think mass effect is $20 at a few different retailers right now[/quote]

It's $10 at Toys R' Us.

The Waterville, ME store has a nice little $10 section. A lot of leftover titles from the DS $10 stand, plus various PS2 games, Zack and Wiki, older sports titles, a 360 arcade pack (the one with bejewled, feeding frenzy, etc).

Maybe YMMV markdowns but Zack and Wiki was in the system for $9.99
But the only store near me is Brandford, CT and I don't feel like driving 52 miles there right now.

Opelousas, LA

They had some other games but I can not remember the names. I will check again when I go back there.

$10.00

:ds: Mister Slime
:ps3: Surf's Up
:ps2: Hot Shots Tennis
The Naked Brothers Band
:360: Perfect Dark Zero
Spiderman

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pwyrick']At the Laguna Niguel, CA store, they have a bin of "clearance" games. I found about 8 Xbox 360 titles that I wanted, but they all were stickered at $20. I assumed that they can't ALL be $20, otherwise why be on clearance. Of course, they all rang up at $20. I asked the dipwad employee when any of these games might go down in price. He said that $20 was the cheapest price for a 360 game (a lie because there was a title in the aisle listed at $15). I asked what they did with the games that don't sell after they have been put in the "clearance" bin. He said that they all sell at $20 once they are put in the bin.

Yeah right...[/quote]

I go to that walmart, and they do have a large clearance selection for games. Their 360 games are hardly below $20. Also, be nice to the employees (they are like you and me). Blame the retailer because they are the one who are fixing prices. :]

Last edited:
I picked up:

Viva Pinata Pocket Paradise for $10. (some more left)

Also saw but didn't buy for $10:

Harvest Moon Puzzle game (DS)
Face Breaker (PS3)
Twisted Metal Head on (PS2)
and a bunch of other crappy games.

I've seen a bunch of $10 games at Wal-Mart here in two different locations. Conan (360), Surfs up (PS3) and many more crappy games for $10.00.

My WM clearance is a joke. I kid you not they have a pile of original Xbox remote controls on clearance for 29.98. With an regular price sticker of 29.99!

My Walmarts used to be great for finding clearance deals, but now they never seem to drop games below 14.97 and most all "clearance" prices are $19.97. Target has really won over my CAG dollars.

i doubt anyone wants it. but at the san diego location on shawline they had nfl head coach 09 (360) for $10. it's been that way for a few weeks, tons of copies.... hmm wonder what the gamestop trade in is since they have that 25% extra coupon.

My Walmart (Washington state) has a $10 section as well, a few titles:

MLB Power Pros 2008 PS2
Dora Saves The Mermaids PS2
Facebreaker 360
Madden 2007 360
NCAA FB 2007 360
NBA Ballers 360
Spiderwick 360
Might & Magic 360

Also, High School Musical w/dance pad for $15 (PS2) and $25 (360).

Lots of other titles as well, but those are the ones I recall...

[quote name='pwyrick']At the Laguna Niguel, CA store, they have a bin of "clearance" games. I found about 8 Xbox 360 titles that I wanted, but they all were stickered at $20. I assumed that they can't ALL be $20, otherwise why be on clearance. Of course, they all rang up at $20. I asked the dipwad employee when any of these games might go down in price. He said that $20 was the cheapest price for a 360 game (a lie because there was a title in the aisle listed at $15). I asked what they did with the games that don't sell after they have been put in the "clearance" bin. He said that they all sell at $20 once they are put in the bin.

Yeah right...[/quote]

actually he was being honest with you. i worked at walmart in cincinnati, ohio, and it was just a few months ago so its been recent. but anyways one they have no idea when price drops on itmes, only days which is usually tuesdays and when the department manager decides to take care of them. two unless its christmas time there is no deal on video games. no lower clearance price then $20, unless its those that have priced dropped at other retailers below $20. i have asked the store and market manager and they best theory we can come up why games dont drop soo low is due to they will be bought either way it goes, and like stated before blame the retailer not the associate we dont decide prices, they do.

Here are the titles I picked up at the Fountain Valley, CA Walmart.

Project Gotham 4 - $10
Smash Court Tennis 3 - $10
Children's Miracle Network 3-game Pack: Viva Pinata-Shrek-Sonic - $10

This is the videogame-related clearance I saw at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Gulfport, MS yesterday:

PS2 Gamesharks for $5.00
Golden Compass (PS3) for $10
The Simpsons (PS3) $10
The Darkness (PS3) $10

[quote name='raarar']i doubt anyone wants it. but at the san diego location on shawline they had nfl head coach 09 (360) for $10. it's been that way for a few weeks, tons of copies.... hmm wonder what the gamestop trade in is since they have that 25% extra coupon.[/quote]

What is wrong with that dog?

Well I dunno if this is clearance related BUT I called up a couple of different Wal Marts down in Southern California and I just found that they are selling the 120gb for.....wait for it.....$125. The managers of at least 3 stores told me that since Corporate dropped the price so low, most Wal Marts out here will, for the time being, stop selling the 60gb which makes sense.

It never really made sense to me that they'd package the 60gb without the migration kit and instead put a headset in with it.

[quote name='XeroKaizoku']

It never really made sense to me that they'd package the 60gb without the migration kit and instead put a headset in with it.[/quote]

Yeah but it is real easy to get the migration kit, I got mine in less than a week. You also get 3 months of live so some people are getting a great deal. If the stars aligned and you need a headset plus the months, you would really only be paying $60 for the hard drive.

I found Gamefly 1 - month subscriptions for 50% off. I didn't pick it up since I don't know much about Gamefly and their policies. Anyone know about their policies. So could I pick up like 2 of 'em and get 2 months for $10. Anyone else know if it is possible? Are these like pre-paid membership codes or are they like 1 per account deal?

Found Pokemon Fire Red for GBA at my Wal-mart the other day (Scarborough, ME) Was in the 19.87 Bin - Must have cleaned out their electronics cage and found it.

Good deal can't wait to sell what ebay gives me for it :)

The Jefferson City MO Wal-Mart had a few copies of both PS3 and Xbox360 NFL Head Coach 09 for $10. This was the price in the Black Friday ad, but this store never got them in until recently. Seems like a clearance price to me.

[quote name='spamfree2']I found Gamefly 1 - month subscriptions for 50% off. I didn't pick it up since I don't know much about Gamefly and their policies. Anyone know about their policies. So could I pick up like 2 of 'em and get 2 months for $10. Anyone else know if it is possible? Are these like pre-paid membership codes or are they like 1 per account deal?[/quote]
1 per account deal

[quote name='goosenamedal']Found Pokemon Fire Red for GBA at my Wal-mart the other day (Scarborough, ME) Was in the 19.87 Bin - Must have cleaned out their electronics cage and found it.

Good deal can't wait to sell what ebay gives me for it :)[/quote]

I can tell you: about $30-35.

Found a Player's Choice Paper Mario : The Thousand Year Door for 10.xx . That was about it... Nothing ever gets marked down in all the Dallas/FW Walmarts. Okami is still rings up at 39.99 ... I found 1 decent game in 5 Super Walmarts.. I think I am giving up on Walmart clearances.

Forgive me, I didn't see this thread until after I had posted a new thread...

LaCrosse Wisconsin Walmart $10 clearance area:

Zack & Wiki (Wii)
Teenage Zombies (DS)
Ape Escape 3 (PS2)

Many others that I don't remember.

I saw a bunch of $10 games at the Walmart on the corner of Little Rd. and Rt. 54 in New Port Richey, FL.

The one that sticks out to me the most is Samba de Amigo (Wii).

Sterling Heights, Mi store had 120gb 360 hard drives for $125 on clearance, and they have some $10 games on the endcap in electronics behind glass, nothing but crap/ outdated sports games.

I bought the last one, but I found Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters(PSP) for $10. I also found Patapon for 9.82, but i don't know if that's a deal.

Prince Frederick, MD.

bread's done
Back