All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pimpster4183']To import songs do you just need the code and not the disc, or do you have to have them at the same time?[/quote]
Just the code printed on the manual.

Its just a 700MB download, or something like that.

However, if you are an achievement/trophy person, I believe the pack supports both (250 points worth on 360, iirc)

[quote name='pimpster4183']To import songs do you just need the code and not the disc, or do you have to have them at the same time?[/QUOTE]

Just the code, i never touched the disc, did the same thing with the Vol. 2 Track Pack as well.

I went to get this, but they didn't have any at two of the Las Vegas area Wal-Marts (Lake Mead near Fiesta Station or Craig and MLK). If anyone has seen this in Las Vegas, let me know, I would get it for this price.

[quote name='Cameron4All']No Walmarts near me have ever had any such beast as this.[/quote]

It was heavily advertised because the disc by itself was a Wal-Mart exclusive. Then for Black Friday they pushed this pack. I highly doubt you never had any in your store. You have one bass-ackwards Wal-Mart if they never stocked this.

You might check the music section, sometimes they confuse this type of stuff, especially since this particular item had a DVD in it as well.

What OneAn9ryN00b says is very true, I work in the Wal-Mart electronics as well. Home office dictates clearance and very rarely. I know we have Rogue Galaxy for 10... Dark Sector, both platforms is 10, Viva Pinata is 10... and one copy of Blue Dragon(my copy of Blue Dragon) Most of it is crap, those would be the only 3 worth buying at my store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen my local Wal-Marts have any kind of sale except for the overpricing of launch titles for the 360, but where exactly are these discounted games located? Is it like Target where they are located in a seperate bin free from the glass???

I know at most of the Wal-Marts that I have been to, the electronics clearance merchandise is generally scattered throughout the electronics section. Every now and then, you'll see an endcap with a bunch of random stuff stacked on it. Generally, the indicator is the red and white price tag, but it's pretty random.

My Walmart has tons of Eye of Judgment with PS eye bundles for 29.92. Is this a good deal? I have seen that people have gotten it cheaper at Kmart, but mine doesn't have any left.

[quote name='chuckywang']I have never seen those AC/DC fan packs anywhere at my Walmart.

Any Chicago area CAGers wanna give me a tip?[/quote]

The one in the Plainfield/Shorewood area had it, but it was still $30. (On the PS3 version, did not see 360 version but I did not look)

Hmm I think the AC/DC pack was $20 at my WM too, but I didn't think much of it. I'll have to go retry it again.

This is in Waynesville, NC.

[quote name='watch the shadows']The one in the Plainfield/Shorewood area had it, but it was still $30. (On the PS3 version, did not see 360 version but I did not look)[/quote]

Urgh ... anything close to the north side of Chicago?

This AC/DC track pack bundle "deal" is yet another spectacular, mother fucking YMMV Walmart clearance special.

Just wasted my time at the ghetto Walmart in LA. They didn't even have the PS3 AC/DC bundle, but they did have the PS3 AC/DC Track Pack game-only, which was tagged at $29.82 or $29.92. They had the bundle for PS2, X360, and Wii, all of which had stickers on the boxes for $42.00, and the price tags said $42.00 as well (except for the Wii one which said $29.92). On top of that, the incompetent buffoons in the game/electronic section "lost dey keeeeyzzz" so I couldn't pull them out to verify, but they took the hand scanner and verified the prices via the UPC code on the price tags.

They also had the second Star Ocean PSP game...price tag was $49.98 :roll:

If anyone can get the PS3 AC/DC fan pack on clearance, I mean the bundle version including "AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack," DVD of "No Bull: The Director's Cut," and AC/DC Black Ice Logo T-Shirt, I'd be willing to send $30 shipped for it your way.

Walmart in Denton -- PS2 AC/DC Fan packs....20 bucks, normally 42.

I saw no other consoles :'(.

I didn't check anything else regarding it -- but the price tags were the normal yellow and not the markdown red.

[quote name='obijuan71']Does anyone knows the price in WalMart for Dinasty Warriors Gundam???

:)[/quote]

Which system? JK, it is probably still $60. Print out the UPC for the game and take it to a price scanner in Walmart and find out.

In many locations here and there, a mix of the following are all $10 each

Xbox 360

Armored Core 4
Stranglehold
Kameo
PGR3
PGR4
Lost Planet
Stuntman: Ignition
Viva Pinata
Viva Pinata: Party Animals
Flatout: Ultimate Carnage

I checked Birmingham, Montgomery, Prattville, and Millbrook Alabama areas. Still lack a great deal of B'ham....stores checked are Alabaster and Lakeshore. Lakeshore had crap, so don't bother.

There were several Wii and PS3 titles, but the best deals were around the 360 area IMO.

[quote name='the4thnobleman']In many locations here and there, a mix of the following are all $10 each

Xbox 360

Armored Core 4
Stranglehold
Kameo
PGR3
PGR4
Lost Planet
Stuntman: Ignition
Viva Pinata
Viva Pinata: Party Animals
Flatout: Ultimate Carnage

I checked Birmingham, Montgomery, Prattville, and Millbrook Alabama areas. Still lack a great deal of B'ham....stores checked are Alabaster and Lakeshore. Lakeshore had crap, so don't bother.

There were several Wii and PS3 titles, but the best deals were around the 360 area IMO.[/quote]

Can you post any Wii and DS games for $10. Did you happen to check Tuscaloosa?

Got the only copy of Lost Planet - in oversized shoplifting prevention box(not platinum hits ver.) for $10, they had the platinum hits ver. behind the glass was $29 - kinda odd >_>

just got Conan and Blue Dragon for 360 today and Lost Magic DS and Rubik's World Wii a few days ago for $10 apiece in White Marsh MD

I see it was posted above, but today was the first time I actually saw Conan 360 for $10. Was the only good deal they had. All my local stores suck for anything that's YMMV.

[quote name='bamf226']Can you post any Wii and DS games for $10. Did you happen to check Tuscaloosa?[/quote]

Tuscaloosa is outta my way. I commute to Bham from Montgomery, so everything heading up there is fair game for me. I still need to scope Calera and Clanton walmarts, as I think theyre tucked away enough to get decent deals.

Nothing on the Wii was of note....the only one I can honestly recall was Rubik's World, some sort of Rubiks cube game. There were a handful of bargain bin titles from an obscure company that were on that price as well. The DS may have had better deals, but I don't want DS games as I own an M3. I'll scope the other walmarts Thursday and report back findings as they will give a fair concensus of the titles on clearance at the rest.

While this may be YMMV still, they are still discounting the same titles broadly nationwide. So titles like the ones I listed before may not be available at all walmarts, they still will be available at a walmart close by. I have seven here in my local area(Wetumpka, Millbrook, Prattville, and four in Montgomery) and have seen 85% overlap in the titles each has, with each producing a unique hit or two. Prattville was the only store with PGR4, for instance. And Millbrook only had Armored Core 4.

I figure the Tuscaloosa falls in the same district as the others. Any deals you happen to see in the B'ham stores are likely to be in T-town as well.

Saw these for $10 at the Magnolia, AR Wal-Mart:

A slew of Touch Generations DS games (Brain Age 1 & 2, CrossworDS, Clubhouse Games)
Time Ace (DS)
Dead Rising (360)

[quote name='mmmend01']can somebody post some 10.00 deals for the ps3[/quote]

I saw Gundam Crossfire for $10. Marvel Ultimate Alliance for $19.82.

Final Fantasy Chocobo Tails for DS is 10$... Tony Hawks Proving GRounds for ps2 is 10$ WWE 2008 for Wii is also 10. Spiderman Friend or Foe for Wii... Spyro the eternal dragon is 10. The Bigs Baseball for ps3 is 10 for pretty much all systems. Dancing with the stars Dance on is 10 for DS. History Channel Battle for the Pacific is 10$. Transformers for the DS.

bread's done
Back