All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up Rouge galaxy for 10 bucks at Walmart in NW Austin tx. last copy too. Trying to build my RPG collection up.

I went to 4 Walmart stores in Iowa (2 in Iowa City and 2 in Davenport), and quite a few had a bunch of $19.82 games. However, the assortment wasn't that impressive. One had a bunch of $10 PGR 4 and Smash Court Tennis for 360, Golden Compass, and some other crap games. At one in Davenport, I saw Fracture for 360 for $10 and Unreal Tournament III for 360 at the same price (picked it up - money well spent). I was far more impressed with the deals I found at ToysRus.

Good luck to all in their finds!

[quote name='bamf226']I figure the Tuscaloosa falls in the same district as the others. Any deals you happen to see in the B'ham stores are likely to be in T-town as well.[/quote]

Wii
Zack and Wiki
Mini Desktop Racing
Rubiks World
Monster Truck Arenas
Ford RRacing Off Road
The Golden Compass
Myth Makers Super Kart GP
Counter Force
Line Rider 2

DS
Line rider 2
Neopolian Dynamite: The Game
Teenage Zombies
Rubiks World

Conan
Monster Madness
Street Homecourt
All Pro Football
Quake 4
Dark Sector
Viva Pinata: Party Animals
Gun

Those were my finds this week. Calera, Clanton, Millbrook, and Montgomery near Taylor Road.

I know this isn't strictly video game related, but all my local walmarts have clearanced out a huge selection of their toys inventory. I picked up some pokemon toys and plushes and some dragon ball z figures for a $1 each. They also had some indiana jones, speed racer, and transformer toys in addition to other generic toys. Just thought I'd mention this in case there were other cheap ass geeks or people with kids who they wanted to influence in their toy selection.

p.s. also found battle of the bands for wii marked at $10

Walmart Video Game Deals (2 Select Wii, 2 DS Games for $20-$30, 3 PS2 Games for $20) Check out their website game bundle deals.

Walmart in Irving, TX (1635 Market Place Blvd) has Fallout 3 Collector's edition for the PS3 for $40. They had about 5 or 6 copies left as of 1 hour ago.

Wal mart here has a bunch of Gamefly one month access codes for $4

Now for my Walmart story. Near where I used to live was great at clearance games. Got Blue Dragon and quite a few others for $5 last year. Miss that WalMart

Scoped out WM in Chesterfield, MO. They had the largest variety of games by far (of course it was the largest store I'd been too for a while).

360:
Conan
Stuntman Ignition
Blue Dragon
Flatout Ultimate Carnage (purchased)
NHL 2k9 (purchased)
Golden Compass
All Pro Football

They had the obligatory copy of Rubiks World for Wii and 2 other crappy titles.

Not much of anything else.

[quote name='TehTriggerman']That seems about the right price to buy for my stepson![/quote]

FYI: If you can't nab it a Wally World, try Target, as most stores have it at that price point (clearance)

My walmart just put those wireless Dragon controller combos for the 360 on clearance for 30 bucks. Great deal for a wireless controller and headset.

[quote name='alexjs2913']My walmart just put those wireless Dragon controller combos for the 360 on clearance for 30 bucks. Great deal for a wireless controller and headset.[/quote]

A couple of stores I've been to carry this. But I've not seen it for that cheap. Was it ever $49? Or did it go from $59 to $30?

[quote name='commandercody83']A couple of stores I've been to carry this. But I've not seen it for that cheap. Was it ever $49? Or did it go from $59 to $30?[/quote]

the last time i saw it, i think it was $49.99. not quite sure though. my memory during that time was very vague.

Sticker on the shelf did say was $49, but i never saw it in the store for that much. Maybe it was once that much and i just wasnt paying attention.

theyre one month 2 disc discounted memberships(normally 22 bucks) sadly you can only do it once per name/asdress and you need a credit card.

aquestiom
can i use them if i use a new email and CC but same name 'n address??

Just picked up the AC/DC pack for PS3 that comes with the game, dvd, and t-shirt at the Walmart in Cerritos for 29.98. It's not $20.00, but oh well I figure if I keep checking the store every week eventually it'll cost me more than 10 dollars in gas and time anyway.

Also for some reason the Walmart still carries PS1 games and even an official Sony gray PS1 Dualshock controller for 19.98. The games were mostly crappy sports games from a LONG time ago.

[quote name='alexjs2913']My walmart just put those wireless Dragon controller combos for the 360 on clearance for 30 bucks. Great deal for a wireless controller and headset.[/quote]

will look for those in store... hopefully the go on clearance online also...

edit: just got back from walmart... and it just had a roll back price of 49.97...
if i buy now and it does go on clearance soon will they reimburse me?

Last edited by a moderator:
:360: Conan
They also had that ACDC Rock Bland/Guitar Queero limited edition pack that came with a tee shirt or whatever for $30. Same price as the regular edition (as mentioned above).

They've got enough copies of that to choke a horse. It's just not selling.

I saw the $10 endcap over the weekend at the Pittston, PA WalMart. I can't remember any of the games offhand, except that there were NO PS3 games AT ALL on it.

There was a single Zack and Wiki for the Wii for $10 at the Walmart in Addison, IL like a week back along with some other Wii trash and Table Tennis for the 360. Would've picked up ZW but the packaging was all fucked up.

saw NFS: Pro Street for 10 bucks at the walmart in Somersworth, NH. there were a bunch more but nothing really that I can remember except NFS and a bunch of old NHL,NFL,NBA titles.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']saw NFS: Pro Street for 10 bucks at the walmart in Somersworth, NH. there were a bunch more but nothing really that I can remember except NFS and a bunch of old NHL,NFL,NBA titles.[/quote]

what system?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I saw the $10 endcap over the weekend at the Pittston, PA WalMart. I can't remember any of the games offhand, except that there were NO PS3 games AT ALL on it.[/quote]

was there any 360 games...might check the walmart in wilkes-barre today or tomorrow

Picked up Agetec's weird DS game LOL for $10 on the end cap -- I plan on using it with my homeschoolers, so it might make a fun quiz tool for that purpose.

Also so HStM 3 Dance, Disney DDR, N+, and the usual criminals (Rubik's World, etc.)

Here in Las Vegas, NV I spotted:
:360: 360
Bomberman : Act Zero - $10.00
F.E.A.R. Files - $10.00
Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia - $10.00

There were 2 PS2 triple packs with the 3 games. None were worth mentioning i'll just say. The rest of the games were basically sports games for the PS2, 360, and PS3.

[quote name='mitchondria']im gonna try to find conan. i really want that game for some reason[/quote]

It's definitely good...It just doesn't give that Schwarzenegger feeling and gets VERY boring after the first 5 hours. Luckily the game ends near that time :p

[quote name='Shady3011']Bomberman: Act Zero is crap. It's not worth buying at $1. Much less at $10.[/quote]

Yeah I didn't bother to pick up anything. Nothing was worth it to me.

[quote name='donssword']Picked up Agetec's weird DS game LOL for $10 on the end cap -- I plan on using it with my homeschoolers, so it might make a fun quiz tool for that purpose.

[/QUOTE]

I knew I saw this at a B&M store, I just couldn't remember which one. LOL used to be a title that was only available to purchase from Agetec's website, but now apparently you can also buy it at Wal-Mart.

been checking for about a week now... and still at $50...

[quote name='Josef']I knew I saw this at a B&M store, I just couldn't remember which one. LOL used to be a title that was only available to purchase from Agetec's website, but now apparently you can also buy it at Wal-Mart.[/QUOTE]

Yup -- I was happy to not have to pay full price ($20) or shipping. Glad to see it get wider distribution. Hopefully people will figure out how to use it and appreciate it.

After messing around with it, I do think it could use another mode, one where the same person is always the game maker/host, instead of the round robin mechanism it currently employs. I certainly think it is an interesting piece of social software, and would be better served by being licensed by Nintendo as a Pictochat variant--then it would make more sense.

Its definitely worth $10 for those who know what they intend on doing with it, otherwise, for most others it is a good skip.

bread's done
Back