All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey cmosfm, could you please sell me a copy of each game at the exact $15 each per game, since I know you don't pay taxes or shipping costs, being such a big hoarder you probably have something set up with the post office to make it free. maybe a copy for each one of my friends too???

with this redeeming act they may let you into the pearly gates, since we know all people who make a profit are going straight to hell, you disgrace to the wonderful tight knit gaming community who always helps each other out.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I half expected to see a ton of red when I searched completed listings for his Ebay listings. I'm shocked anything has sold with such high starting bids.[/QUOTE]

You'd be amazed what you can sell stuff for if you have good, high feedback and plenty of repeat buyers. :)

Cmosfm, I just realized we are long lost brothers! I know strange timing, but hopefully fortunate for me as I am in desperate need of one of each game that you acquired! Please reply to me ASAP so we can discuss the terms of the swap.

[quote name='Cmosfm']You'd be amazed what you can sell stuff for if you have good, high feedback and plenty of repeat buyers. :)[/QUOTE]
that is probaly more games then there are people where you live. i used to live in spartanburg, glad i got the hell away that is a shit own. congrats on the pick up

I have never in my life seen someone buy so many stacks of games at once, not even the people from mexico that come to my nearby city and take advantage of deals. That one is just taking the cake and the joke is really on you. The store is probably laughing at you but hey, they're glad they got that pile of junk out of there. Honestly, how many of those games can you flip? There are limits to how many games you can trade in per same title @ gs and gc so good luck...you're hilarious though for doing that lol

[quote name='intoxicated662']I have never in my life seen someone buy so many stacks of games at once, not even the people from mexico that come to my nearby city and take advantage of deals. That one is just taking the cake and the joke is really on you. The store is probably laughing at you but hey, they're glad they got that pile of junk out of there. Honestly, how many of those games can you flip? There are limits to how many games you can trade in per same title @ gs and gc so good luck...you're hilarious though for doing that lol[/QUOTE]

Batman-are-you-dense-are-you-retarded.jpg

[quote name='intoxicated662']I have never in my life seen someone buy so many stacks of games at once, not even the people from mexico that come to my nearby city and take advantage of deals. That one is just taking the cake and the joke is really on you. The store is probably laughing at you but hey, they're glad they got that pile of junk out of there. Honestly, how many of those games can you flip? There are limits to how many games you can trade in per same title @ gs and gc so good luck...you're hilarious though for doing that lol[/QUOTE]

Did you read earlier in the thread where he explained what all games he found, and the price!? If you don't think he's gonna make a killing on all of that, you're crazy! There are no hard fast limits at Gamestop; a certain store might start to crack down on you if you trade a lot of multiples in a row, but my god, you can't seem to go 5-10 miles in any direction and not hit another one. Also, eBay has no selling limits.

Congrats to that guy on his haul; if I ever came across a miracle opportunity like that, I'd do the exact same, or at least go as far as my wallet and credit cards would allow me!

BTW, I appreciate people sending me PMs offering to buy games, but please don't. That has never worked out well in the past for me.

[quote name='darkslime']
[/QUOTE]

I AM THE GODDAMN BATMAN

259582684_cb7719d11a.jpg

not sure whos idea was to derail the damn original pic into what you posted.

but this pic and the goddamn batman is just too awesome.
found a better one :D

Found: :360: Episodes from Liberty City, and Lego Rock Band for $20/ea. today...something to look out for. But then again, the next Wally World down the road they were full price, so YMMV as always.

Still wish I could grab a $15 MAG!

[quote name='discordman']Beautiful Katimari- $15

I know it isnt deal of the year, but since Gamestop sells it for 29.99 used, its worth mentioning[/QUOTE]

I want! ...but I haven't seen Beautiful Katamari in ages. :cry:

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']HHHHHHOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRDDDEEEEERRRR!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Lol. How do you think your good buddy Drfrielgood gets the crap he sells?

You could buy stuff at regular price at the store, and still sell it for profit on ebay lol Most people don't realize this =P

Onechanbara for Wii is $10.00 as long as your Wal-Mart has a $10 video game end cap. I know It's not at every store.

I'm just waiting for the 360 version to be the same.

For reference: Wallingford, CT Wal-Mart.

[quote name='kiribee']You could buy stuff at regular price at the store, and still sell it for profit on ebay lol Most people don't realize this =P[/QUOTE]

Yeah guys, hurry up and buy all the 59.99 copies of Uncharted 2 you can find!

Walmart in Clarence, NY (Store #2355) has Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood for 360 for $19.99. Didn't find any PS3 versions. 1 copy left as of last night.

[quote name='darkslime']
[/QUOTE]

no you moron, but you obviously are posting that stupid kiddy pic. batman? that was a disgrace to even post that picture. by the way, I am like most people in here in shock of the stack of games and for someone to front the $ and wait on the return investment. seeing by his ebay listings, not everything is selling fast due to the pricing.

[quote name='JawboneINC']Stone Drive Walmart, Kingsport TN

iconps3.gif
Fallout 3 Collector's Edition...$29.xx.

One left when I got mine.[/QUOTE]
That's insane deal for the collectors. Going to have to check my walmart. Even though my two clearance's never seem to match the topic's.

Went to wal-mart tonight. Extreme YMMV according to clearance and pricing. Saw Fable II for $49.95, came up $19.97. They had Radiata Stories for $10.00 (can't believe they even had it). All of the case PS2 games with yellow stickers attached were $10.00. They even had Sigma Star Saga for GBA. The prices listed in the cases are horribly inaccurate. Mostly new titles with very random PS2 and DS games.

I need to do a screen capture of that Hoarder post. I am still laughing. Is that the actor who was the douchebag in Ghostbusters or is that Donald Sutherland?

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Holy. fucking. SHIT. I don't understand- what were the prices on them? o_O;[/QUOTE]

10% off all games

Confirmed at my Walmart:
Beautiful Katamari @ $15
Turning Point @ $10

Not sure if mentioned:
Earth Defense 2017 @ $10
Viva Pinata Party Animals @ $10
Last Remnant @ $15

All above for 360

Now to figure out which ones I need! :)

[quote name='jester55']Confirmed at my Walmart:
Beautiful Katamari @ $15
Turning Point @ $10

Not sure if mentioned:
Earth Defense 2017 @ $10
Viva Pinata Party Animals @ $10
Last Remnant @ $15

All above for 360

Now to figure out which ones I need! :)[/QUOTE]

Earth Defense Force !!!! :lol:

A local Wal-Mart seemed to recently get more clearance Wii Point cards with Classic Controller sleeves at $15. An old YMMV, but with the CCPro coming out, there may be more Wal-Marts clearing out any leftover old stock of the regular CC sleeves and Wii Point cards.

[quote name='jester55']Is earth defense really that good?[/QUOTE]

It's a guilty pleasure, especially in co-op mode. It's just mindless fun, sort of like a current-gen Smash TV... with bugs!

Man, I wanna find Katamari Forever for $15!

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']You gonna sell all that to GS? lol.[/QUOTE]

Probably not because one of gamestop's stupid rules is to only take "1" copy of each game . so unless there are 10 gamestops in his area I highly doubt it . He will probably sell on Amazon,ebay,etc.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Probably not because one of gamestop's stupid rules is to only take "1" copy of each game . so unless there are 10 gamestops in his area I highly doubt it . He will probably sell on Amazon,ebay,etc.[/QUOTE]

lol yeah that is a pretty dumb rule.

dunno if this really counts as a game deal but the walmart in plaistow nh has those gamefly trial codes for something like $2 its a one time use code for a month of gamefly at a discount if you sign up for the 2 game a month plan not a bad deal if you want to try out gamefly without paying full price.

down side is you cant use more than 1 and f youve allready signed up to gamefly before you cant use them other than that it worked good middle of last year when i bought one so i assume they dont expire

Last edited by a moderator:
All of these prices are American, as I found these all at my local Wal Mart in the SE part of Fresno,CA

Mercanaries 2-15
Pure-15
LOTR Conquest-10
Dirt-10
GRiD-15
The Williams Collection-15
Top Spin 3-15
Tomb Raider Underground?-15
Nascar 09-15
Tornado Unleashed-15
NHL 09-15

I didnt pick up any copies of these, but if you'd like me too just PM.

bread's done
Back