All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LakersForLife82481']You gonna sell all that to GS? lol.[/QUOTE]

He sells everything on ebay, I think he makes his living like that judging from the amount of feedback (over 10,000)

[quote name='parrothead87']Anyone see MW2 for $39.95. Thats what is listed on the website, just seeing what the stores have[/QUOTE]
Wow I was kind of excited and then I went to the website only to realize that the PS3 version was $48.96...Got me out of the mood :cry: I can't imagine why they'd make the 360 version $10 cheaper than the PS3 version

Either way its still a nice little discount if your looking to buy it new...

Here in southwest Ohio, we have a TON of games at the $19.96 price point. I'm guessing over a hundred and fifty on the "clearance" shelf. Some great buys for all consoles. I'm hoping they drop even lower, as their stock doesn't seem to be moving all that fast. They definitely are restocking it slowly though - noticed a bunch of new titles added this week.

Phoenix Wright Trials & Tribulations & Peggle Dual Shot for the DS were in a $15 bin so I snagged both of them, seems you can make a decent flip off Phoenix Wright seeing as used goes for over $30 on ebay, but I want to play it for now.

I was at a Walmart yesterday that had some 360 games marked down.

Fallout 3 GOTY $19.99
Halo 3: ODST, Left 4 Dead 2, and Dragon Age Origins were all $34.99.
Saboteur may have been as well, I forget if it was $34.99 or $39.99.
Smackdown vs Raw 2010 was $39.99

I wish WalMart was more consistent with their pricing. 2 stores half an hour apart can have extreme variation in stock and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lesse... I was just at mine and it had...

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3): $19.96
SOCOM Confrontation Bundle (PS3): $19.96 (Gonna go back and grab one soon, hopefully)
Brutal Legend (PS3/360): $19.96
Rock Band Drum Kit (PS2): $9.96

Those are the ones I remember, anyway. I think there were more, but I can't recall.

[quote name='FracturedMirror']I was at a Walmart yesterday that had some 360 games marked down.

Fallout 3 GOTY $19.99
[/QUOTE]

I'll need to check my walmart for that. Great price.

Does anyone know if bing cashback is working with walmart.com and if not when it will be again? I could sure use the 20% one right now...

[quote name='TheHoodGuy']Lesse... I was just at mine and it had...

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3): $19.96
SOCOM Confrontation Bundle (PS3): $19.96 (Gonna go back and grab one soon, hopefully)
Brutal Legend (PS3/360): $19.96
Rock Band Drum Kit (PS2): $9.96

Those are the ones I remember, anyway. I think there were more, but I can't recall.[/QUOTE]

I saw the SOCOM bundle @ Walmart yesterday...if it's $20... :hot:!

Well that was just an epic fail on Walmart's part when I just called to check on the SOCOM bundle...I asked if they "...could check by UPC code to see if they have a game in stock &/or the price." She asks me 3 times what I said or meant by game. :roll: ...I then proceed to tell her it is a VIDEO GAME...and then she asks what game it is.

I tell her & that it's bundled w/ a blue tooth headset. Then then adamantly tells me they "...don't sell/carry any games bundled with anything." She then tells me she can check to see if they have just the game... by this point I just hung up in disgust. Lazy biznitch!

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Well that was just an epic fail on Walmart's part when I just called to check on the SOCOM bundle...I asked if they "...could check by UPC code to see if they have a game in stock &/or the price." She asks me 3 times what I said or meant by game. :roll: ...I then proceed to tell her it is a VIDEO GAME...and then she asks what game it is.

I tell her & that it's bundled w/ a blue tooth headset. Then then adamantly tells me they "...don't sell/carry any games bundled with anything." She then tells me she can check to see if they have just the game... by this point I just hung up in disgust. Lazy biznitch![/QUOTE]
Jesus. People these days just suck.

I called another store & the woman there is actually nice & willing to help. Geeze a customer service related job...whodathunk?! She said she didn't see it in the case (I'm pretty sure I saw it yesterday when I was there.), but that I could order it online.

It was mentioned before, but I saw Folklore for $19.99 @ Walmart yesterday. They had quite a few copies it seemed. I also saw No More Heroes (standalone...not bundled w/ Red Steel)...but I didn't get a chance to check the price on it.

I'll also mention that the SOCOM Bluetooth bundles sell for $60-$70 on ebay sealed. If they are $19.99 @ Walmart...well I think you can figure out the rest. ;)

I can verify that the SOCOM bundle is $19.96 @ Walmart. My closest one was sold out, but I'm gonna go back to the other one tomorrow to pick up 2 or 3 copies if they have them. Also for those that find it & don't want the game, it trades in @ $8 on Amazon. Not bad for getting the Bluetooth headset for about $13.

i can confirm the sabateur for xbox 360 for $39.99 pretty tempting but only because i used to be hardcore pandemic fan...

[quote name='FracturedMirror']I was at a Walmart yesterday that had some 360 games marked down.

Fallout 3 GOTY $19.99
[/QUOTE]

It would be insane if I could find it for that price

My local Walmart didn't have any good deals, really. Fallout 3 GOTY is still $59.99, and even the standalone Fallout 3 is $39.99. The clearance rack just had Klonoa (Wii) for $20.00, and crap like Deal or No Deal for Wii ($15.00).

I went back to the other Walmart & picked up 3 SOCOM bundles for $19.96 each. I hear the game sucks, so if I open one of them, I may just keep it for the headset. I might hit up some other Walmart's this weekend to see if I can find more.

Also just to let you guys know, the inventory finder online for stores isn't necessarily accurate. It showed the Walmart in which I found the bundles was out of stock. I'm not sure if it's like Best Buy where if there is a certain amount left it automatically shows out of stock. Also in general Walmart carries a ton more games that what is on their website. Just because it's not on Walmart.com doesn't mean they don't have it or don't carry it.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']It would be insane if I could find it for that price[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you're looking for the 360 version or not, but try checking Sears for the PS3 version. The Sears clearance thread indicates it dropped today to $19.99 for PS3 for the GOTY version.

[quote name='discordman']Phoenix Wright Trials & Tribulations & Peggle Dual Shot for the DS were in a $15 bin so I snagged both of them, seems you can make a decent flip off Phoenix Wright seeing as used goes for over $30 on ebay, but I want to play it for now.[/QUOTE]
Phoenix Wright's been around since at least October, when I made my purchase.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I'm not sure if you're looking for the 360 version or not, but try checking Sears for the PS3 version. The Sears clearance thread indicates it dropped today to $19.99 for PS3 for the GOTY version.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up. Too bad there aren't any Sears within 40 miles of me:cry:

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Keyboard or keypad?[/QUOTE]

The KeyPad. The thing that hooks on to your controller and is normally $49.99.

[quote name='jcau99']The KeyPad. The thing that hooks on to your controller and is normally $49.99.[/QUOTE]

Was it the official Sony one? I only ask because I'm not sure if there is an aftermarket 3rd party one.

[quote name='teh_minus']Carrizo Springs, TX

:ps3: Folklore - $20
:ds: Elite Beat Agents - $15
:ps3: Guitar Hero: World Tour 2 Guitar Bundle - $69
All Platforms DJ Hero - $79[/QUOTE]

My Walmart has this bundle package w/ a DS Case & game w/ Elite Beat Agents. It rang up $10.00 on the price scanners. Not bad @ all for a case & (this) game. It the package looked a little beat up, so I'm gonna file this one under obscure misc. Walmart clearance.

i saw a worker last friday with a bunch of PRICE DROP 4.97 tags in their hands... really couldnt see what they said... went back saturday and didnt see any of them put up... SO the either didnt carry any of the titles or its a sale that is coming ?

[quote name='slidecage']i saw a worker last friday with a bunch of PRICE DROP 4.97 tags in their hands... really couldnt see what they said... went back saturday and didnt see any of them put up... SO the either didnt carry any of the titles or its a sale that is coming ?[/QUOTE]

Was it for video games, or just something in electronics in general?

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Was it the official Sony one? I only ask because I'm not sure if there is an aftermarket 3rd party one.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was the Sony one and yes they do make 3rd party keypads. I've never seen a 3rd party one at Wal*Mart though.

[quote name='jcau99']Yes, it was the Sony one and yes they do make 3rd party keypads. I've never seen a 3rd party one at Wal*Mart though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, I'll check the price @ my Walmart the next time I go.

Got the SOCOM Conforntation bundle with Headset for $19.99 plus DJ Hero bundle for PS3 for $50 at the South Huntsville, Wal*Mart. They have a handful of the SOCOM bundles left.

Children's Miracle Network package for 360 is currently $10 at Richmond, TX Wal Mart.

This box-set is a bundle of three games and 100% of the procedes is donated to Children's Miracle Network. It consists of Viva Pinata: Party Animals, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Shrek the Third.

Yes, I realize this collection sucks. At least the money goes to charity for Children! For $10, Viva Pinata is worth the price alone.

The price of this package online is $18 though.....

bread's done
Back