All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jcau99']...DJ Hero bundle for PS3 for $50 at the South Huntsville, Wal*Mart.[/QUOTE]

thats a nice find...i've been waiting for a good deal on DJ Hero...my store still has it for $99.99

[quote name='jj5206']thats a nice find...i've been waiting for a good deal on DJ Hero...my store still has it for $99.99[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I think it was a return. It was the last PS3 copy of the bundle (I checked today and they still don't have any) but when I opened it, the batteries weren't in the right place. Everything else was sealed and it plays fine.

Found the following at the Walmart on the far south side of town in Fort Wayne, IN:

All of these are $10
Assassin's Creed 1
Bioshock 1
Star Wars Force Unleashed (regular edition)
Army of Two

They had both X360 and PS3 versions, many copies of all these left. There were more titles but that's what I remember for sure. There were some Wii games also.

YMMV Maybe? But I found a decent deal, looks like wal mart is trying to beat targets DS titles, $23.75 for New Super Mario Bros. and Bowsers Inside story. Decent deal.

[quote name='teh_minus']Hondo, TX as of March 20:
:ps3: SOCOM Confrontation Headset Bundle - $20
:ps2: Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection - $20[/QUOTE]
is SOCOM a good game? if so i may go and pick cheat it out later today.

Nothing major, but saw about 5 copies of Heavenly Sword ($20) for Ps3 at the Seffner location on MLK. I thought it was a decent game back in the day and know others have had a hard time finding it for a decent price. $20 is probably about worth it if you dont want to wait any longer.

bought fable 2 platinum hits version for 19.96 at the orange ca location on wednesday. it rang up as 29.99 but two copies were tagged with green 19.96 price stickers. the cashier went to the section and pulled off the sales tag on the other copy. also saw brutal legend for 19 as well.

[quote name='seller10']bought fable 2 platinum hits version for 19.96 at the orange ca location on wednesday. it rang up as 29.99 but two copies were tagged with green 19.96 price stickers. the cashier went to the section and pulled off the sales tag on the other copy. also saw brutal legend for 19 as well.[/QUOTE]

I see I have some competition now :evil:

probably a huge YMMV

my walmart had tons of shit on clearance. scooped up a lot of it too.

COD MW2 Guides were clearanced 3.00

DJ Hero Renegade edition for wii were clearanced 49.99

Guitar Hero World Tour with 2 guitars were clearanced 29.99 for all current gen system

Warhawk bluetooth bundles were clearanced 1.99

Star Wars PS3 game (name escapes me) 19.99

Dirt 2 PS3 19.99

Sacred 2 PS3 7.99

A couple of Wii games were 6.00

A lot of ps2 games between 4 and 10 dollars

Beatles Rock Band were 99.99 for PS3 and 360

Spore DS 9.99

Spore PC 4.99

this is probably a huge YMMV but i thought it was pretty decent.

picked up :360: Left 4 Dead GOY (5-6 copies) and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (about 2-3 copies), for $10 dollars each and metal gear solid essentials $19.89 for :ps2:. They also had superman, ACDC, Army of Two, and God Father II for :360: for $10 each and a couple of ds games.

I went to a Walmart that I've never been to today. To my amazement they had 3 sealed copies of Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for PS3. They were tagged $79.96 but rang up $29.96! :hot:

Needless to say I picked one up. These are selling for more than double that on Amazon...sold by & shipped from Amazon.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']I went to a Walmart that I've never been to today. To my amazement they had 3 sealed copies of Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for PS3. They were tagged $79.96 but rang up $29.96! :hot:

Needless to say I picked one up. These are selling for more than double that on Amazon...sold by & shipped from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure that was a 7 and not a 2? It would have never been $79 to begin with.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']I went to a Walmart that I've never been to today. To my amazement they had 3 sealed copies of Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for PS3. They were tagged $79.96 but rang up $29.96! :hot:

Needless to say I picked one up. These are selling for more than double that on Amazon...sold by & shipped from Amazon.[/QUOTE]Don't forget that you can also find this at Sears for 19.99. Not thread crapping but if you haven't opened it yet, I suggest you check your local Sears. That's where I got mine.

[quote name='Survivalism']Are you sure that was a 7 and not a 2? It would have never been $79 to begin with.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='robodaddyo']Don't forget that you can also find this at Sears for 19.99. Not thread crapping but if you haven't opened it yet, I suggest you check your local Sears. That's where I got mine.[/QUOTE]

I think you guys are getting this confused with the GotY edition. The collector's edition included a lunchbox and started out @ $79.99.

Ok the Walmart near me (Kilmarnock VA) had Heavenly Sword for 19.98 (have to go back to pick that up today I think :) ) they had 1 ps3 Fallout lunch pail pack, but rang up at 79.98 or something :(

I just saw 3 Kingdom Hearts: RE Chain of Memories for PS2 @ Wally for 19.99. Someone tell me this is a deal so I'll go back up there and complete my KH set.

Not a deal, KHRE:CoM has had an official price drop of $20 for a good while now, it's a GH title. Keep in mind it was only $30 when it was released a year ago.

[quote name='jughead']I just saw 3 Kingdom Hearts: RE Chain of Memories for PS2 @ Wally for 19.99. Someone tell me this is a deal so I'll go back up there and complete my KH set.[/QUOTE]

It is $19.99 at Gamestop and Amazon.

Black label really doesn't make it a deal, that's just something for collectors and people who turn into raging bulls when they see red.

$19.99
Heavenly Sword
Prince of Persia
Star Wars: Clone Wars (Newest one...i think this is the name)
Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Assassin's Creed
Fallout 3 (Original...not Collectors or GOTY)
Valkyria Chronicles
Jurassic Hunter

$15.00
Lego: Indiana Jones (First One)

I'm going back to Wal-Mart today. I'll take some pics and have a better report!

--LM

[quote name='smashingradioheads']I see I have some competition now :evil:[/QUOTE]

count me in there too. damn, is that why I cant find any deals, lol.

so every game in the clearance section is actually marked/priced at MSRP... is it likely most of them will ring up way less and are just marked wrong? (saw games like lost planet, sw:tfu)

[quote name='josh62488']i saw about 9 wii speaks marked w/ red clearance sticker

originally 29.98
marked down to 8.00!

is this a good pick up??[/QUOTE]

I paid 10 for mine at newegg.com. Having said that, monster hunter tri uses the wii speak but they might be a little difficult to unload because so few wii titles use it. They were on clerance at target too but not nearly a good price just barely down from teh original 30.

Saw Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time at Wal Mart in The Colony, TX (4691 State Hwy 121) for $26. They had about 4 copies left. It was double priced, though - sticker on the game said $32, but the sticker on the rack said $26. I'm sure they'd honor the $26 price in the event it rang up incorrectly.

I don't know if this was posted its my first time posting in this thread, saw :360: wireless mic for 19.00 (though none was in stock but it had the clearance sticker).

At the Lewis Center Wal-Mart around Columbus Oh, had two 360 wireless mics left for 19$ after I purchased two for Rock Band nights,

They also have 360 and PS3 dual charging kits from Energizer for 25$
but games were a bust, Tabula Rasa for the pc for 49.95! sign me up!....

I bought a HP w2007 monitor for $72 on clearance. This was at the Neptune, NJ Wal-Mart.

They had display model items at an additional 40% off. I do not know the model numbers, but some of the deals were:

Dell 19" lcd $60
Hp 20" w2007 lcd $72 (I bought)
Acer 22" lcd $78 (already sold)
Acer 16.5" $50
HP 23" lcd $120 (already sold)

Vizio 22" lcd TV $99.xx (already sold)
Element 19" lcd tv $100.xx

There were a few other items, but I cannot remember what they were. They had the HP w2009 lcd monitor for $120.

They also had a few ipod docks on clearance.

Most of the monitors did not have the cables, so I just put in an order at Monoprice.

I have seen Fire Emblem DS for 10 at several Walmarts in Ohio and have noticed Metriod Prime Trilogy for $45 at one and $40 at another. Still any Metroid Prime Trilogy you find in the wild you should pick up, even at MSRP. It will be worth more than that eventually.

I found Star Ocean for Xbox 360 at my local Walmart for $19.99. It was thrown in the $20 or less cardboard box/overstock of the value games section.

My bad on the DS

And it's the Wal-Mart on Mansell Road...

They also have Xbox360 wireless Mics for 19.XX$

In Suffolk, Virginia they got Socom Confrontations w/ The Official PS3 Bluetooth Headset for 15.00$

I found SOCOM US Navy Seals Confrontation with the Bluetooth Headset on Clearance for 19.99. I bought one and wanting to buy another one as this is a good deal to pass up. This was located at the Wal-Mart on Loop 20, Bob Bullock.

[quote name='H4Y4TO']My bad on the DS

And it's the Wal-Mart on Mansell Road...

They also have Xbox360 wireless Mics for 19.XX$

In Suffolk, Virginia they got Socom Confrontations w/ The Official PS3 Bluetooth Headset for 15.00$[/QUOTE]

I can confirm both of these deals plus the 29.99 Fallout CE PS3 lunchboxes at several walmarts in ohio, so these three deals seem to be company wide. I bought 3 Socom bundles and they still had like 6 left at a Wal Mart in Southern Ohio. Hell I even found brand new sealed WOW The Wrath of the Lich King Collectors Edition at one wal Mart for $60!

bread's done
Back