All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skateraXVIII']Dude what are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

I assume he's talking about all of this from 2-3 pages back. [quote name='Estebon']Found Eternal Sonata for $10 at one store. Went to another Walmart and bought 2 more copies and returned them to the WM that had it at $10. Went back next day, and bought all 3. Now I have 1 to play, 1 to keep sealed for my collection, and 1 to keep if it ever gets rare. BAM![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Survivalism']Return fraud is for WINNERS![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Estebon']I like how every motard yells out "Return Fraud" for being smart. This is in no way even close to return fraud. I bought games from store A, returned games to store B who is selling them for less, and then bought then again later. Where the hell is the return fraud?

I hate people sometimes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darkitachi']Estebon: you're a hoarder, plain and simple, so stfu. It's one thing to try and get a good deal for yourself, but buying multiple copies thereby taking away the chance for someone else to enjoy the game is downright unethical and pathetic to say the least.[/QUOTE]

First, I am a hoarder. Boo hoo, who gives a crap. Second, I am not taking the ability away from anyone to play this game. This game has been out since at least 2008 and probably longer. If someone wanted to play this game, they had their chance. If they want it NEW, its still available at tons of places like walmart, kmart and I think even sears. Heck, some closing gamecrazies might have it new. Its widely available. They will just have to wait for a killer deal like I did, or waste the cash and get it. Its already $29.99, not $49.99 anymore. If they wanted to play this game, they would have. If they're waiting on it to get cheaper, they risk losing it. They know that. Third, I am not no ones mama, wish granter, game genie, or anything. I saw a good deal and figured I could get one to play, one to keep sealed for my future collection (which grows more and more awesome), and one to sell to someone like you for lots more cash down the road. 3 birds, 1 stone. BAM! Lastly, there is nothing unethical or pathetic about getting in on a good deal, and making money down the road. Its the american way. The only thing pathetic is the whiner-sorry sacks who complain about someone who didn't do anything to them. Oh, i'll tell you one more thing. I haven't even played the game yet.lol. I bet you're cursing at the computer screen frothing at the mouth right about now.

[quote name='Estebon']
First, I am a hoarder. Boo hoo, who gives a crap. Second, I am not taking the ability away from anyone to play this game. This game has been out since at least 2008 and probably longer. If someone wanted to play this game, they had their chance. If they want it NEW, its still available at tons of places like walmart, kmart and I think even sears. Heck, some closing gamecrazies might have it new. Its widely available. They will just have to wait for a killer deal like I did, or waste the cash and get it. Its already $29.99, not $49.99 anymore. If they wanted to play this game, they would have. If they're waiting on it to get cheaper, they risk losing it. They know that. Third, I am not no ones mama, wish granter, game genie, or anything. I saw a good deal and figured I could get one to play, one to keep sealed for my future collection (which grows more and more awesome), and one to sell to someone like you for lots more cash down the road. 3 birds, 1 stone. BAM! Lastly, there is nothing unethical or pathetic about getting in on a good deal, and making money down the road. Its the american way. The only thing pathetic is the whiner-sorry sacks who complain about someone who didn't do anything to them. Oh, i'll tell you one more thing. I haven't even played the game yet.lol. I bet you're cursing at the computer screen frothing at the mouth right about now.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's the fact that you are a hoarder and you ARE keeping other people from actually experiencing the game (why most people actually buy games, ya know?), it's how you're being such an :booty:hole about it that gets us.

[quote name='Estebon'] Third, I am not no ones mama, wish granter, game genie, or anything. I saw a good deal and figured I could get one to play, one to keep sealed for my future collection (which grows more and more awesome), and one to sell to someone like you for lots more cash down the road. 3 birds, 1 stone. BAM! [/QUOTE]

:applause:

Well said; got a chuckle out of me this morning!

lol...people complaining over Eternal Sonata???? :applause:

these games have sat in stores for yrs, games that no body cares about, unless estebon buys 2 or more copies of

cmon man!!

"you never know what you have untill its gone"

Anyone see any deals on Magna Carta 2 for the 360? The lowest I saw it was a satan mart by me for $19.00 even and when I checked again another day someone snatched them up lol..

Walked into walmart and found 2 sealed brand spanking new "tales of the Abyss" games. My eyes bugged out. WTF!!! I had been to that walmart at least 8 times in the last month and those games where never there. I was going to just buy one, but I changed my mind and took both. 1 to play and 1 for my collection.

Picked up a sealed copy of the Fallout 3 :360: CE a few days ago for $30. I'll sell the game itself since I already have the PC version, but I figured that price for a pristine copy of the extras was a gimme.

[quote name='dabamus']Picked up a sealed copy of the Fallout 3 :360: CE a few days ago for $30. I'll sell the game itself since I already have the PC version, but I figured that price for a pristine copy of the extras was a gimme.[/QUOTE]

Actually these have been 19.99 at a lot of wal marts, i picked up a couple a while back when they finally dropped to 19.99.

I picked up Broken Sword today at the State College, PA Wal-Mart for $10. There were 1 or 2 copies left.

Cheapest i've ever seen the game and eased my pain of not being able to find the iphone 4 haha.

In Dallas where it hardly snows:

Ski Doo Snowmobile Challenge PS3: $10.00
Ski and Shoot PS2: $3

Also
Red faction guerrilla PS3: $15

A walmart near me has no clearance. They just put all the games in a huge wall section and put a sign that says 20 dollar greatest hits.

Found Star Ocean TLH for the 360 for $19.96, Bionic commando xbox 360 for $10.00, Raven Squad xbox 360 for $15.00 at the Delmont PA Walmart.

I found Star Ocean TLH xbox 360 for $14.96 at the greensburgh PA walmart

One of the Walmarts near me (Store #2355 in Clarence, NY) has Fat Princess for PSP for $10.

This store normally doesn't have any game deals.

[quote name='DynamiteShikoku']Star Ocean for 360... ...my Ps3 International mocks your retail Beta test.[/QUOTE]

Seriously there are not enough big enough changes to say something like this... Either system you get it for your getting a good game.

Just so you know I do have the PS3 version and when I had a 360 I played some of it on it as well so I got first hand on both.

The Richmond, VA Walmart at Brook and Parham Rds has a slew of Guitar Hero boxes for PS3 and 360--no Wii. Band Hero complete sets. Aerosmith with Guitar. A larger Aerosmith set. A Legends of Rock set. An individual Gibson. There had to have been 60+ plus boxes. All $40.00.

These were back in the clearance corner just short of the garden section of the store.

Destin, FL

PS3
Darksiders $30
Bayonetta $30
Ferrari Challenge $30

Wii
Metroid Trilogy $35 (Out of print as far I can tell, Amazon only had 3rd parties@$70)
Metroid Prime 3 $30
No More Heroes 2 $22

[quote name='KingBroly']A Boy and His Blob - $15[/QUOTE]
I saw that at my Wal-Mart (Los Banos, CA), but I didn't get it. I did, however, pick up Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection on the Wii for the same price (I think they also had the PS2 version there). I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard really good things about it that make me excited to try it.

I also saw the 360 version of Lost Planet (I don't think it was the Colonies Edition) for the same price. I already had it on Steam, so I skipped over it.

[quote name='obeast']I did, however, pick up Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection on the Wii[/QUOTE]

Damn fine pick up there. I'm old enough to have played most of these tables in real life--the tables that are there are incredible and true to life. The only bad thing about the Wii version is that the PS3/360 version has 3 extra tables including Medieval Madness not of the Wii and PS2 versions.

My 9 year old rocks a hard Pin*bot, and getting to play Gorgar and Firepower again makes me so happy I could cry. The only short coming of this title is that fact that you can't save your preferred camera angle as a preference, and you have to reset it each disc session.

This title gets a strong recommendation from me, with Gotlieb collection now of my wish list. I'd love to see what they would do with a Stern collection.

every walmart that i've checked for clearence games doesn't have anything worth it, lowest i see things are like 19.90, which includes like 1 or 2 360 game, crappy wii games, and a bunch of old ps2 games. i have the same luck with target too.

Opelousas, La

:ds: Bepuzzled $10.00

:psp: Fat Princes $10.00

:wii: Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection $15.00

The 2 Walmarts closest to me have literally never had a clearance game in the 4 years I've been shopping at them. Tis pathetic.

Sony wireless keypad for ps3 for $20 marked down from $49.99

twin pack of sony ps2 memory cards for $10 marked down from $29

xbox wireless microphone for $10 marked down from $49.99

:)

[quote name='icpmattj']Sony wireless keypad for ps3 for $20 marked down from $49.99

twin pack of sony ps2 memory cards for $10 marked down from $29

xbox wireless microphone for $10 marked down from $49.99

:)[/QUOTE]

did you buy it at a regular walmart???? supercenter???

[quote name='Irsaan']The 2 Walmarts closest to me have literally never had a clearance game in the 4 years I've been shopping at them. Tis pathetic.[/QUOTE]you must live in SW Wisconsin then

Found a Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii) for $15 the other day at the Magnolia, AR store. They also had a bunch of other good deals like the Red Steel 2 MotionPlus bundle for $25.

[quote name='WhiteRob']Found a Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii) for $15 the other day at the Magnolia, AR store. They also had a bunch of other good deals like the Red Steel 2 MotionPlus bundle for $25.[/QUOTE]
That's a really good deal. I hope it's a nationwide thing...

Did you see if Red Steel 2 without the MotionPlus was on sale too? I've been wanting to pick it up for a while, but I don't need an extra MotionPlus (although it wouldn't hurt to have an extra on hand in case if I get another Wiimote or one of my MotionPluses decide to break if they do).

Just saw almost every pspGo official 1st party accessory line on clearance at my local Wal-Mart. It was weird b/c they were in a different area than all the other clearance..

pspGo - Cradle - $25.00
pspGo - Soft Case & Traveler Case - $11.00 (each)
pspGo - Ear Buds w/ Mic - $15.00
pspGo - USB Cable - $11.00
pspGo - Screen Protector - $6.00

I picked up the ear-buds..savings not phenomenal, around $5 off for each item, but I guess these things will be off the shelf soon enough. I have to get the cradle and A/V cables and I have everything. Then to acquire another pspGo when it gets to less than $150 b/c IMO it will be the best portable entertainment device for years to come b/c you KNOW that sh*t down the line is going to be all messed up...whether it be 3D, touch motion/accelerometer gimmicks, and trying to make everything into a cell phone..

[quote name='obeast']That's a really good deal. I hope it's a nationwide thing...

Did you see if Red Steel 2 without the MotionPlus was on sale too? I've been wanting to pick it up for a while, but I don't need an extra MotionPlus (although it wouldn't hurt to have an extra on hand in case if I get another Wiimote or one of my MotionPluses decide to break if they do).[/QUOTE]

It is still $40 at my store.

[quote name='Ray5555']Found Star Ocean TLH for the 360 for $19.96, Bionic commando xbox 360 for $10.00, Raven Squad xbox 360 for $15.00 at the Delmont PA Walmart.

I found Star Ocean TLH xbox 360 for $14.96 at the greensburgh PA walmart[/QUOTE]

Price on SO seems to vary a lot -- I picked it up last night for a little over $10, even though it had a sticker from this month on it that said 19.96. This was in Pompano Beach FL.

bread's done
Back