All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aleraiders']does anyone know why the video games sections has been cleared out??? this is about 3rd time in about 2 months that the 360 games are empty....restocking?? recounting?? people are stealing the games???

checked LFD2 and it was at $40[/QUOTE]

When I went in to one of the Wal-Marts near me, somebody was refilling the game case, 360 only. It was pretty bare when I first came in.

Interesting thing, back when Star Wars TFU: USE for the 360 could still be looked up for in-store stock, this store had it. I saw it there 3 days ago. When I went in on Monday, it was gone.

EDIT: Son of a bitch. The site is back up and that store still "technically" has it in stock.

Not sure if these have been posted already, but for notable games, mine had:

:ps3:Red Faction: Guerilla ($15.00)
:ps3:Folklore ($15.00)
:ps3:Lego Indiana Jones ($15.00)

Went to the Wal Mart in Hometown/Tamaqua PA (whatever they call it). Absolutely no good deals, although there was a $5 dvd bin where all the white trash was buying movies :lol:.

I picked up Rhythm Heaven and The Legendary Starfy at Wal-Mart... $15 each one. They also had Fossil Fighters for $15 too.

Those games are Nintendo developed / published games, and are full price at most stores. You can register the games for Club Nintendo points.

Rhythm Heaven is one of the best rhythm games I have ever played.

The Legendary Starfy is nice, but extremely easy. Kinda weird... some of the animations are very japanese.

Fossil Fighters... I haven't played the game, but I will pick it up eventually.

i0OGV.jpg

[quote name='Derrick1979']Can confirm Red faction for $15.00 at one of my stores and also saw MGS collection (PS2) for $15 at another one...[/QUOTE]

About Red Faction... is the 360 version also $15?

[quote name='GilmooDaddy']There has been a copy of Sega Soccer Slam (Original Xbox) at my local Wal Mart selling for $49.99 going on 3 years now. Like a few others have also said, I have never seen a remotely good rollback or video game deal at my Wal Mart...ever.[/QUOTE]

Christiansburg, VA?

Walmart.com has a deal going on right now where you choose to pre-order 3 games from their top upcomming games list and recieve a $50 eGift Certificate

[quote name='rp71284']When I went in to one of the Wal-Marts near me, somebody was refilling the game case, 360 only. It was pretty bare when I first came in.

Interesting thing, back when Star Wars TFU: USE for the 360 could still be looked up for in-store stock, this store had it. I saw it there 3 days ago. When I went in on Monday, it was gone.

EDIT: Son of a bitch. The site is back up and that store still "technically" has it in stock.[/QUOTE]

Same thing for me. A nearby Walmart has it for PS3 according to the website but it was nowhere at all to be found.

Got lucky today!!! Picked up 2 Xbox Wirless N adapter for $50, a Xbox Controller for $25, 2 NDS Headset for $2.50 and a Nyko Wii Wireless Sensor Bar for $7.00. The associate also told me they had sold an Xbox 360 250GB HD for $60, I wish I would have seen that. Also saw ps3 Bioshcock 2 LE for $25, RB stuff, the most notable was RB2 Complete Kit for $70ish.

[quote name='Jumpman 23']^^ You don't have any pics for the Bioshock 2 LE price tags?? And is that all Walmarts?[/QUOTE]

No most of the time Walmarts are different with pricing with a few exceptions here and there.

Perfect example are those DS headsets that he got for $2.50, well they are $1.00 by me and last time they have a bunch of them for $.025 lol

Hi Guys,

My first post here.

I impulse bought 3D Dot Game Heroes (ps3) when I saw it was $15.

Other ones i remember seeing were killzone 2 for $15, Bayonetta (Ps3) for $20, Lego Rock Band (360) for $10, Alpha Protocol (PS3) for $30. a whole window of ps3 games had clearance stickers on it.

My Walmart has Bioshock 2 LE for $49.99. They've had the same amount since the game came out. I'm hoping they drop by the 24th or else I'll have to wait until April before I'll be back in the states.

I found Forza 3, The Legendary Starfy, and Rhythm Heaven, as well as a ton of assorted Rock Band Track Packs (360) for $15 each at the Wal Mart in City of Industry, CA.

The Wal-Mart in Los Banos, CA is currently changing their entire store layout to setup to become a Super Wal-Mart, and they had a huge stack of awesome looking games on clearance.

I scored Batman Arkham Asylum (360) for $20 and A Boy and his Blob (Wii) for $10. I think Batman was the last copy and I saw one or two other ABahBs.

I also saw a ton of decent/good sounding games ranging from $10 to $25 including Super Street Fighter 4, Battalion Wars 2, some Guitar Hero and Rock Band games, The Saboteur, GTA 4, and a few others I forgot but looked tempting.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I ordered Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition (PS3) about an hour ago but now its oos. Good timing! :D[/QUOTE]

How are you getting these? Are you calling customer service? How many do you have now?

I picked up the 60GB LIVE starter pack for $30:

[IMG-C=144]18542[/IMG-C]

This was only at one of the many Wal-Marts in my area (a location that always seems to mark stuff down more than other places for some reason), so of course YMMV.

[quote name='slowdive21']How are you getting these? Are you calling customer service? How many do you have now?[/QUOTE]

Edit: Got my shipping notice. :D

Today I got

360 Arcade Controller - 25
3D Dot Game Heroes - 15
Transformers Gravity Bot - 3.50 (garbage)

I saw:
Blood Bowl (360) - 7.50
Elder Scrolls PH (360) - 10
Splinter Cell Conviction Bundle - 225
Suzuki Superbike (PS3) - 10
Darksiders (360) - 20
Bayonetta (PS3) - 20
Backyard Baseball (360) - 7.50
Guitar Hero Collection (PS2) - 15
Forza 3 - 20
Iron Man 2 (PS3) - 20
Nier (360) - 20

I checked the Mayfield Height OH store today, and they had some music or dance game for the original Xbox marked at $40 and Ghost Recon 1 Platinum Hits for the original Xbox for $15. :/

I just got back from Wal-Mart (which is still having everything being moved around) and along with the games I mentioned in my last post a few pages back, I saw a few copies of Just Cause 2 (360) for $25 and a couple Wii Zappers w/ Link's Croswbow Training for $10. I might go back for them in a day or two since I JUST bought a couple games from there the other day.

Edit: I also saw Scene It with two controllers for the 360 for $20.

I didnt purchase but I saw the following :

Fat Princess (PSP) $5 , I dont know if its a download voucher or a physical game.
Plants vs. Zombies GOTY PC ( the one with a figurine) $10
Borderlands (PS3) $15

Do you all have special sections for clearance games at your Wal-Marts? We have a wall of "clearance" games - ones marked down to $19.96. We also have one end cap with lower price shovelware titles. Just curious what's out there.

[quote name='mrwogs2']Do you all have special sections for clearance games at your Wal-Marts? We have a wall of "clearance" games - ones marked down to $19.96. We also have one end cap with lower price shovelware titles. Just curious what's out there.[/QUOTE]

@ my walmart it is all scattered throughout the electronics. lol

very unorganized but I guess it gets the job done.

some are on endcaps , some a whole shelf.

[quote name='mrwogs2']Do you all have special sections for clearance games at your Wal-Marts? We have a wall of "clearance" games - ones marked down to $19.96. We also have one end cap with lower price shovelware titles. Just curious what's out there.[/QUOTE]
It's what one of mines has, yeah. There's one that has the clearance section right across from the standard games and the other walmart has it like one side reg. and one side clearance.

Also, might be a late mention but Walmarts seem to be overstocked on those PS2 Triple Game bundles. Pac-man and Crash in particular are probaly worth a look for collectors and/or kids. They're both $19.96 before tax, which is roughly $7 per game new. Not to mention the MGS bundle and a couple others.

[quote name='obeast']The Wal-Mart in Los Banos, CA is currently changing their entire store layout to setup to become a Super Wal-Mart, and they had a huge stack of awesome looking games on clearance.

I scored Batman Arkham Asylum (360) for $20 and A Boy and his Blob (Wii) for $10. I think Batman was the last copy and I saw one or two other ABahBs.

I also saw a ton of decent/good sounding games ranging from $10 to $25 including Super Street Fighter 4, Battalion Wars 2, some Guitar Hero and Rock Band games, The Saboteur, GTA 4, and a few others I forgot but looked tempting.[/QUOTE]
I'd kill to find Arkham Asylum for $20. The Walmarts near me seem to think that $15 for NCAA Basketball '08 is the definition of clearance. Also - Guitar Hero Aerosmith bundles on clearance for $58 for over 2 years. Morons...the layer of dust on them at this point is so thick they'll need to vacuum it...

bread's done
Back