All new GBA games to go to Used prices @ EB/GS

shiningslade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
I was at GS tonight & the assistant manager told me that they will be switching all new GBA games to used prices in the next day or two. She said Gamecube & Xbox will probably be next to do the same. Just wanted to give a heads up. Out of curiousity I asked for the price on Riviera as it was marked $24.99 new, and it came up $9.99 used. There may be some sweet deals out there!:) Good Luck!

[quote name='shiningslade']I was at GS tonight & the assistant manager told me that they will be switching all new GBA games to used prices in the next day or two. She said Gamecube & Xbox will probably be next to do the same. Just wanted to give a heads up. Out of curiousity I asked for the price on Riviera as it was marked $24.99 new, and it came up $9.99 used. There may be some sweet deals out there!:) Good Luck![/quote]

they already did with Gamecube games.

I hope they dont take and open the new games up, because Id love tp pick up a new copy of Riviera at 10 bucks

Nice. I may end up picking up a game or two, but probably not. My girlfriend will most likely be interested though. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Scorch']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157905[/quote]

I see nothing wrong with having this topic in this forum, not everyone runs to the GBA / DS forum, and if you didn't you wouldn't be able to find out about this deal, which it is, a deal.

Awesome!! now they can up there price of of Mario Kart Double Dash NEW to meet the USED price of 39.99!!!!! I'll think i'll go buy it for 29.99 new at wallyworld or bestbuy.

[quote name='Tsiawd']Awesome!! now they can up there price of of Mario Kart Double Dash NEW to meet the USED price of 39.99!!!!! I'll think i'll go buy it for 29.99 new at wallyworld or bestbuy.[/quote]

How the hell does this have any relevance to anything posted yet in the thread? Where is gamestop dave when you need him.

Hopefully I can get one of my buddies to clue me in on any good stuff they might have left - theres some good stuff to be found.

[quote name='zman73']I hope they dont take and open the new games up, because Id love tp pick up a new copy of Riviera at 10 bucks[/quote]
they do open the box and take out the game

[quote name='hiamiyumi']they do open the box and take out the game[/quote]

and throw away the box & instructions

bread's done
Back