All Points Cards gone, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to thank the OP for going out of his way to pick these up. The transaction took an hour all told, so its really appreciated. Now BC: Rearmed will be mine!

Current List I have with number requested:
Fakero - 1
Profandic - 2
KSHLove - 1
Maurinho_10 - 5
Ryoga79 - 1
MrBoss - 2
Demix - 2
One4Deuce -2
Brighenne - 1
Crustopher - 1
anotherstereotype - 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I found out the max money I can receive with paypal a month is $500. So I will have to stop sending codes when I near that limit (I already have done a couple the last few days.) I hope everyone understands. (I suspect the cards will run out first, or someone at circuit city will not let me buy enough first...)

Ok, I figured out that I can get a maximum of 30 cards via paypal. I don't know how many I will be able to get from circuit city tomorrow. Right now I have 20 requests.

I think the fair thing will be to get as many people 1 as I have requests before I go to the store tomorrow. If I have 30 people in line, everyone will get only one.

After everyone has 1, whoever wanted 2 will get another one.

I will assign them in the order of the requests. At some point either I will run out of of cards or requests. That's about all I can do, hopefully another CAG will take the torch up from me after tomorrow.

PM'd you for 2. I must say again, thanks for spending the time and energy on this to save your fellow CAGers some $$$

P.S. I'm sure my mailbox will overflow at some point. I will do the best I can to keep things in order. I don't want to lose anyone because I can't contact them, so be sure to post in this thread along with the pm's.

pm'ed you! Asked for 3. Whether or not we can work something out with these, I commend you for doing this for the CAG community.

ok, I'm going to cut it off the list here so it does not get too long when I can't possibly get that many cards. I will post the final list in a few minutes.

Final List of Requests:
Fakero - 1
Profandic - 2
KSHLove - 1
Maurinho_10 - 5
Ryoga79 - 1
MrBoss - 2
Demix - 2
One4Deuce -2
Brighenne - 1
Crustopher - 1
anotherstereotype - 2
djfp - 2
popnmushic - 1
menikmati - 1
cbakerobinson - 1
jonnyheartthrob - 3
dmdragon - 2
gamerevx - 2
danny8k - 1

etcrane - WITHDREW, Please PM me is you want one or two codes emailed, as per my opening message. I will not mail unopened cards; it would be to easy for people to just hoard and resell them after I doing this for no profit at all to help the community.

jtreumuth - 1
kanerobot - 2
soldier - 2
Techumsehi - 2

OK, that's the list. I will try to get everyone at least one, but I have more request than I can fufull with the max paypal limits on my account. I don't know how many I can get ahold of anyway. I will head out this morning and try to get the maximum 30 cards if I can.

I will notify people via PM if I have a card for them, what my email address is, etc. If people don't actually have a paypal funds, can't come up with the money, don't respond, etc. I will skip them and continue down the list. Once everyone has a least one I will start over from the top again for those who wanted 2 or more.

Ok. Keep in mind I am on the West coast, and the store doesn't open until 10am. It will take me a little bit to get home and start PM'ing people.

Oh, and those I can get a card or two for, when you send the paypal be sure to put your cag name on it and PM me also, I have to match up real names to cag accounts, and it will be an issue with this many people if they just assume i know who is who and don't cross reference on both the paypal and Pm's....

Anyway, I'll let know you all know how sucessful I am once I get back.

It's been a fun morning. I've been fighting the flu and now I've got bronchitis. I had to hit the urgent care clinic before I could head over to circuit city.

Ok, I went and got the full 30. They actually had at least 50 more, but with that papal limit of $500 for a personal account it limits me into getting more. I will email each one of you individually with my email address and the amount of cards I was able to get for each of you.

Here is the combined list:
Final List of Requests:
Fakero - 1
Profandic - 2
KSHLove - 1
Maurinho_10 - 2
Ryoga79 - 1
MrBoss - 2
Demix - 2
One4Deuce -2
Brighenne - 1
Crustopher - 1
anotherstereotype - 2
djfp - 2
popnmushic - 1
menikmati - 1
cbakerobinson - 1
jonnyheartthrob - 1
dmdragon - 1
gamerevx - 1
danny8k - 1
jtreumuth - 1
kanerobot - 1
soldier - 1
Techumsehi - 1

Everyone got one, and out of those that asked for more about 1/2 got another one (I did it based on what time they pm's me.)

Expect my email address in a PM.

Current Situation

Fakero - 1 (Complete)
Profandic - 2 (Complete)
KSHLove - 1 (Complete)
Maurinho_10 - 2 Waiting for Payment
Ryoga79 - 1 (Complete)
MrBoss - 2 (Complete)
Demix - 2 (Complete)
One4Deuce -2 (Pending Paypal)
Brighenne - 1 (Complete)
Crustopher - 1 Waiting for Payment
anotherstereotype - 2 (Complete)
djfp - 2 (Complete)
popnmushic - 1 (Complete)
menikmati - 1 (Complete)
cbakerobinson - 1 (Complete)
jonnyheartthrob - 1 (Complete)
dmdragon - 1 (Complete)
gamerevx - 1 (Complete)
danny8k - 1 (Complete)
jtreumuth - 1 Waiting for Payment
kanerobot - 1 Waiting for Payment
soldier - 1 (Complete)
Techumsehi - 1 (Complete)

If I've made an error please let me know.

[quote name='Bazz']Is someone backs out hit me up.[/quote]

Ditto, I can pay up front before you pick up the card too. Looks like you wouldn't have to pick 'em up anymore, lol.

Just wanted to thank the OP for a quick and easy transaction for my 2 X 1600 Live points codes. A very cool thing you did here...I know it must have taken a bit of time to orchestrate the whole thing. Thanks!

Ok, most people have picked them up, here is the current situation:
(Everyone Removed From the List has Picked them up and left Feadback.) Thank You.

Current Situation

Maurinho_10 - 2 Complete
One4Deuce -2 Complete
Crustopher - 1 Waiting for Payment
jtreumuth - 1 Waiting for Payment
kanerobot - 1 Complete

Just to make it clear, I am running up on my $500 a month paypal limit. In addition I am not making more runs. I already have distributed 30+ Microsoft cards to CAG members. I do still have to transfer the paypal monty back to my bank account to pay the credit card bill that is coming, so I can't afford to float the CAG community more money.

I only have two cards left to distribute, and if I don't hear from those last two people I will try to see if those who wanted two but only got one card wish to have another one. As it is I have 3 people who wanted more than one card, and only two cards to give them (assuming I don't get a paypal payment by tonight.)

I'm not adding more people, not willing to sell them instead for $15 (A whole $1 profit for my time, fast food wages, very insulting....), not making more runs, etc.

Please stop with the PM's begging for cards, I did my good dead for over 20 people here already and can't do any more.

[quote name='stewie75']Major props on doing this for people, you're a great guy to help everyone out like you did/are.[/quote]

Agreed - great job!:applause:

I would recommend changing your thread title and first post or I'm sure people will continue to PM on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back