All Pre-owned DVDs only $3.59 @ Animenation.com

Bezerker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (97%)
Animenation has marked down the price of all their used dvds from $5.99 to $3.99 each. There is also a 10% off code "Rentanime-RHS" (without quotes) to knock them down to $3.59 each. Shipping is extra. Not sure what it runs, but still a good deal. They do store-pickup if you live in the Tampa area.

They update their list every Thursday, so be sure to check for new stuff (sometimes they have some real gems, including entire bricks/boxsets for $5.99)

http://www.animenation.com/pre-owned-anime-dvd.html

The shipping and tax can kill a deal sometimes depending on how much you order. I've only had one problem with them though. One of the preowned manga I received once had stuff written in it. I figured it was too much of a hassle to try and return it though, I was pretty disappointed. :( Though I haven't had any other problems.

If anyone decides to get the preowned Evangelion Platinum 3, can you let us know if it comes with the slipcover or not?

Thanks in advance.

Its random for boxsets. I scored a couple (4 & 5 discs seperately) for $5.99 each.

As for the Eva Platinum 3. Just give them a call; they've got all the items just sitting on an open shelf.

I tried my luck again.. Ordered Burn Up W Essential Anime DVD to replace my VHS copy. Got the order today and for one.. it's not the Essential Anime version and my main complaint.. It's a previous rentanime.com rental and it's scratched to hell and back, something like that would be very unlikely to play well at all in my DVD player. :/ So be warned once again. Check your discs to make sure they work and check your manga and make sure there are no pages missing or written on.

bread's done
Back