iconxbox360.gif
All Pro Football 2K8 (360) - $19.99
iconbestbuy.gif

iconps3.gif
All Pro Football 2K8 (PS3) - $19.99
iconbestbuy.gif

(Thanks pun123)

Original post:
Hey guys I saw All Pro Football 2K8 on clearance for $20.98 at Target. I think this game is not as good as Madden, but just wanted to let those interested know.

Meant that Dark Kingdom and ICON are being clearanced at BB for those low prices. If they are, I might go after work and pick up those games. was waiting for a price drop on those 2.

I wonder if the speed in which this game has made price drops means no 2K9 (although why use a year in the title if there are no active players? No year means better longevity, even if only superficial). If they added the option to move teams and "change" uniforms, colors, logos, etc., it could be a roundabout way to getting "NFL" teams into the game.

I picked this up tonight with using the Playstation Patrol scan someone had posted awhile back. I search for the post to link, but i could not find it. I had a print of the scan in my truck from a week or two ago, so I was able to buy it for $14.99 plus tax.

[quote name='nikelecious91']Anyone know when and if 2K Sports will make another NFL game? Hell I'm so desperate, I've been updating my 2K5 roster bit by bit.[/quote]
No word on it, but instead of updating your rosters bit by bit go to gamefaqs or a fansite (nfl2kforever.com I think) and download someone else's hard work. There's some really dedicated NFL2k5 fans out there that make some accurate rosters which you can always tweak to your liking. There's an editting program you can use yourself as well.

[quote name='jdawgg76']No word on it, but instead of updating your rosters bit by bit go to gamefaqs or a fansite (nfl2kforever.com I think) and download someone else's hard work. There's some really dedicated NFL2k5 fans out there that make some accurate rosters which you can always tweak to your liking. There's an editting program you can use yourself as well.[/QUOTE]

Man you tempted me to look for a used xbox copy, but i checked out the BC list and it's not compatible with the 360 :|

[quote name='thericochet']Man you tempted me to look for a used xbox copy, but i checked out the BC list and it's not compatible with the 360 :|[/quote]
Doubt it will ever be. It was new for xbox on cc.com for 1.96 a few weeks ago. May still be there. The xbox version is better for editing and you can still play online (not with edited rosters though). When EA got the NFL or ESPN rights they got the PS2 servers that NFL2k5 used and shut them down right away. You can still find games on XBL though.

On topic, for the doubters: pick it up for 15 (when it hits 50% off in a week or two) and check out the on field gameplay. It's very solid despite the weak off field game.

[quote name='Reck_Havoc']Definitely a good football game, it was just overshadowed by Madden.[/quote]

Coming from a 2K fan who still believes, NFL 2K5 is the best football game ever made, I can't honestly say that. Indeed the gameplay is superior to Madden, but in general, this a very shallow game. There's not much to do beyond putting a team together and playing a season with them.

However, for the $18.99 shipped, I think its very much worth it.

yeah they are 19.99 in stores and are 7.48 at target. My target had about 10 of these, Shrek the 3rd for 10.48 and Silver surfer for like 12.50 decent rentals err buys and trade ins for that price after some easy achievements.

bread's done
Back