All-Pro Football 2k8 League?

NJC

CAGiversary!
Hey

Since this is cheap ass gamer....and since APF 2k8 has been clearanced to < $10, I assume a lot of people on here bought this game.

Does anyone want to set up a league or something?

Or at least play me online?

On a side note, I played online for the first time last night.
  • First game, I scored a touchdown then intercepted from my opponent on his first drive. He immediatley quit and I forced a forfeit.....LAME (Rated him negative, didn't receive feedback from him)
  • Second game, I scored a touchdown, then my opponent scored a touchdown then lost his connection.....LAMER (rated him neutral thinking hey, it's not his fault, he rated me as NEGATIVE, and said i was verbally abusive....I didn't even have a headset connected!!!!! LAME LAME LAME)
  • Third game, played through the whole game, ended up losing by 10, but it was a pretty good game and a much better experience than the first 2 (rated him positive, great overall experience and he rated me NEUTRAL....and said something about fair game...)
So now I'm 2-1-0-0, with 1 neutral and 1 negative feedback....

When do you rank someone as a "Positive", "Neutral", or "Negative"?....
I felt the last one should have been positive....

I'm up for it some time. Bougght it when it first came out...loved it...but haven't played in a few months.

Sure ad me. Ill play with you sometime. its just ive got a ton of other games to play around with as well, and college, but this weekend Ill try to get on.

Sweet,

I'll add you next time I'm on

I might return my current 60GB and get an 80GB (and try to use the 20% BB BR coupon) in the next couple of days, so I might be outta commission for a couple days

bread's done
Back