All PS2 games 50% off at Ultimate Electronics !!! FF-X 2 $24.99, Jak II $19.99

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
This was originally posted at IGN boards. That's were I learned about this site, starting with the Kay Bee Toys sale. I guess it's time to return the favor.

Ultimate Electronics advertised recently they were closing out Playstation games at 20% off. As of Thursday all Playstaion 2 and PSone games are 50% off

There might not be one in your area but if there is go check it out. This includes all major Holiday releases if there are any left.

*Heads to Ultimate*

Deal confirmed at Arl, Tx store.

They still have:

Jak II $19.99
FFX-2 $24.99
Prince of Persia $24.99
Ratchet and Clank 2 $19.99
Max payne 2 $24.99
Ratchet and Clank $9.99
Max Payne $9.99
Ico $14.99

No SSX 3, TH V, Or Lord of the Rings.

I even found a copy of Mister Mosquito which I couldn't find at CC.

If you've got one in your area hit em hard and fast because this may be in tommorrow's ad, and then they will be even further picked over.

Good luck!

I would definetly like an Eye Toy & Karoke Revolution...anyone seen Kareoke Revolution? If they are $25 each...how much would someone charge for shipping through Media Mail or something. If they have Kareoke Revolution without the mic that might just be 20....Just wondering if anyone going there is willing to hook someone up...game at cost, fair shipping...and a couple of bucks for gas. Fair question.

damn, closest one to me is in Nevada. Getting the new Ratchet and Clank for 19.99 would be rad. But oh well I've spent too much money on games in the past month anyway. good luck shopping.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']I would definetly like an Eye Toy & Karoke Revolution...anyone seen Kareoke Revolution? If they are $25 each...how much would someone charge for shipping through Media Mail or something. If they have Kareoke Revolution without the mic that might just be 20....Just wondering if anyone going there is willing to hook someone up...game at cost, fair shipping...and a couple of bucks for gas. Fair question.[/quote]

D4rkeWolfe I'm heading out now I will pick up an extra Eyetoy for you, just send me a PM with your e-mail, address and how you want to pay.

Which Austin store did you see FF X-2 in?

I just came back from the Parmer store. That was pretty picked clean. I managed to get Sillent Hill 3 there. Jak II was the only thing else there that seemed interesting.. the rest were either badly reviewed games, or older games that should have been much less.

I checked a store in Cedar Hill, Tx and they had a lot of stuff.

Soul Caliber II
ESPN Football
Castlevania
FFX-2
Dark Cloud 2
Ratchet 2
Jak 2
SOCOM 2
Silent Hill 3
Some GH stuff

This store was probably not selling stuff as well, because they had taken all the plastic wrap off the games and then cut the security strip at the top.
Obviously they were prventing resellers and dealers from loading up but it's still kind of tacky, even if it is still a new game.

I went to the store next to Lakeline, and like I said they only had one copy of FFX-2, and that was at 7:00 last night, so it's likely not there anymore.

Just went to the ultimate in St. Louis today. Picked up RC:GC and Sly cooper for 30 bucks. Also saw they had many ESPN football games, dark cloud 2, castlevania: LOI, Manhunt, POP, Splinter Cell (But no both for 25 bucks). Had plenty of EYETOY.

Cedar Hill and Lakeline are the same thing. The only other store in the Austin area is Palmer.

I think you're meaning Cedar Park and Lakeline. Cedar Hill is up by the Dallas metroplex.

Has anyone dropped by the Lakeline one today (Sunday)? and saw FF X2? I want that game, but obviously won't have a chance to go until tomorrow.

Figure our friendly cheapassgame deal network might be able to let me know :)

yes yes, you are correct. Lakeline is the same as cedar park, not cedar hill.

I did go by Lakeline today to get myself an eyetoy for 24.95. I did not see an FF X-2, nor did I see much of anything else.

I went back today and grabbed FFX2 and I got an even better deal on it. The game rang up with the 50% off automatically, so it came to 24.99, and then the cashier took another 50 percent off on top of it. So I got it for 12.50. The manager had to come over and was in a huff to approve it, trying to tell me that only PS1 games should get a discount. I pointed out the signs and he approved the sale. He was right in a way, something was wrong with the sale as they gave me an extra discount, which is why he had to come over in the first place. But I wasn't going to point that out if they weren't going to do anything about it.

Ok, thanks. Saves me a trip up there.. I can stay home and instead work on the games I already have :)

[quote name='JibbaJabba']
D4rkeWolfe I'm heading out now I will pick up an extra Eyetoy for you, just send me a PM with your e-mail, address and how you want to pay.[/quote]
I sent it man, I do appreciate it greatly

thabizzle, i went to the one on Manchester. They still had a bunch of cheap games. I might try and go back later this week, see what's left. what was good on sale at bridgeton? That one probably doesn't get too much traffic.

I went to the Soundtrack (Thorton, CO) about 5 minutes from my house. Selection sucked! But stacks of Eyetoys. Service reps were rude as hell too!

I myself got NCAA March Madness 2004 for about $25.

Games I saw there included:
PaRappa 2
ESPN NFL Football
Rougue Ops
Jet X2O
Dark Cloud 2

and a bunch of old sports games overpriced :p

At the store I live close by(Wichita,KS), there was Jak II, Manhunt, Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles, Mister Misquito, Terminator 3, Dark Cloud, DBZ Budokai, and Ratchet and Clank. That's all I can remember. I'm going to go pick up Jak II tomorrow.

[quote name='JibbaJabba'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']I would definetly like an Eye Toy & Karoke Revolution...anyone seen Kareoke Revolution? If they are $25 each...how much would someone charge for shipping through Media Mail or something. If they have Kareoke Revolution without the mic that might just be 20....Just wondering if anyone going there is willing to hook someone up...game at cost, fair shipping...and a couple of bucks for gas. Fair question.[/quote]

D4rkeWolfe I'm heading out now I will pick up an extra Eyetoy for you, just send me a PM with your e-mail, address and how you want to pay.[/quote]
Did you get my PM with information? Or were you not able to get it?

theres no Unlimited Electronics for another 500miles near me so called my sister who lives in vegas to pick me Jak II, FF-X2, Dark Cloud 2, Silent Hill 3... SWEET!!! wanted prince of persia but then i thought i was asking too much already. she says there re a whole lot more of these at Rainbow, nevada (vegas)
looks like im gonna be busy for awhile.. :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

[quote name='TheGreatWang']At the store I live close by(Wichita,KS), there was Jak II, Manhunt, Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles, Mister Misquito, Terminator 3, Dark Cloud, DBZ Budokai, and Ratchet and Clank. That's all I can remember. I'm going to go pick up Jak II tomorrow.[/quote]

Yes pm received. I sent you an e-mail last night, but I guess it never made it.

Anyway sent you a pm with the info.

LMK

On a tip :wink: , went and checked out Roseville and Brooklyn Center, MN stores today, came home with:

Arc the Lad 19.95
Silent Hill 3 19.95
Manhunt 24.95
Castlevania: Lament 24.95
GTA Double Pack: 19.95
Jak II 19.95
Gauntlet Dark Legacy 9.95
Prince of Persia 24.95
Dark Cloud 2 19.95

Only game I wanted and didn't get was X-2, but obviously I'm not complaining. Thanks so much for posting this deal....I would never have found it otherwise! Between this and the EA Store deal a few weeks ago, checking CAG every day has really paid off!!

I went to 3 Ultimate Electronics stores in Phoenix Arizona today, and blew all my Christmas and birthday money. At the first one, I got :
Eye Toy - 24.95
Castlevania: LOI -24.95
Manhunt - 24.95
Def Jam Vendetta - 24.95
James Bond: Nightfire - 14.95.

It was the second store that I really hit the jackpot. The cashier gave me 50% off, and then took another 50% off, but I don’t think she was probably supposed to do that. Anyway, I got:
Prince of Persia - 12.48
LOTR: Return of the King - 12.48
Freedom Fighters - 12.48
Midnight Club 2 - 9.98
Dark Cloud 2 - 9.98
Downhill Domination - 9.98
Silent Hill 3 - 9.98

At the third store, I got:
Jak II - 19.95

Thank you so much for posting this deal! I never would have found it otherwise. And if you live in Phoenix, the UE on Peoria Avenue still has a pretty good selection.

I went to 3 different stores today. I got:

Eye Toy $25
Final Fantasy X-2 $25
Max Payne 2 $25
True Crime $25
SOCOM II $25
Midway Arcade Treasures $10
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $20
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando $20
Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1) $7.50
Qix Neo (PS1) $5

Games I saw, but didn't get:

Castlevania Lament of Innocence $25
DBZ Budokai 2 $25
Desert Storm II $25
ESPN NBA Basketball $25
ESPN NFL Football $25
Freedom Fighters $25 (could have been $20, I don't remember)
Hobbit $25
Manhunt $25
NASCAR 2004 $25
Prince of Persia $25
Soul Calibur II $25
Spyhunter 2 $25
WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain $25
Jak II $20
Guilty Gear X $10
Mr. Mosquito $10
3rd party dance pad with PS1 game $15

I was hoping to find XIII and Karaoke Revolution, but no luck finding those.

I picked up an extra copy of Dark Cloud 2. You can have it at cost (plus any extra you care to tip).

$19.95 * 1.0825 (tax) = 21.60 + $4 shipping (or $6 with insurance) = $25.60/$27.60.

If paying by Paypal, add 5% for the fees they charge. So it becomes
$26.88/$28.98

I will probably also trade it for a variety of things, if you care to offer.

(I cant believe you got a FF X-2 this late in the same, figured they wouldve gone quick)

Come to think of it I also got Crash Bandicoot and Wild Arms 3 because it was so cheap but I really dont want it now that I've had more time to think about it.

[quote name='spookyhurst']It was the second store that I really hit the jackpot. The cashier gave me 50% off, and then took another 50% off, but I don’t think she was probably supposed to do that. Anyway, I got:
Prince of Persia - 12.48
LOTR: Return of the King - 12.48
Freedom Fighters - 12.48
Midnight Club 2 - 9.98
Dark Cloud 2 - 9.98
Downhill Domination - 9.98
Silent Hill 3 - 9.98[/quote]
ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! Lucky bastard!

Did you already decide on getting those games or did you notice she already bungled and said "hold on, let me grab even more games?"

In theory, you wouldve risked someone finding out the transaction was wrong the longer you took, but out of general principle, you shouldve bought nearly everything there was.

In a fit of temporary insanity, I actually had all those games when I checked out. When it only rang up for 80 bucks, I paid and got the hell out of there before they could change their minds about it. I feel quite lucky :D It looks like a few other people on here got lucky as well.

LOL if it was me I would have taken my first shipment of games to the car and came back and gotten even more games, they really cant do anything about the first batch of games since you have already paid them for it and moved them out of the store.

Tim

I was hoping they'd have their accessories for 50 percent off too (so I could get a PS2 headset for 15), but no such luck. Mine had Sly Cooper for 8...and the Hulk was still 50 so it was only 25. I would've bought the Hulk had it been NORMAL PRICE.

Oh well...

Anyone heading out there again? Pick some games up at cose for some of us East Coast CAGs? Someone is already hooking me up with the Eye Toy. Just wondering if anyone could find these games for me and hook me up.
- Kareoke Revolution (w/ or w/o mic)
- Socom II
- Castlevania LOI
- Disgaea (which I doubt you can find)
If not, well thanks anyways.

So I went to the Soundtrack in Boulder, CO.

Apparently, they have 40% off all games instead of 50% :( Well, the selection was good. I saw R&C2, Shinobi ($50!!!) and some other things I can't remember.

someone that talked to an employee said that the employee said the discount will eventually be applied to accessories as well, so we'll need to keep track of when that actually occurs.

i bought Mr. Mosquito today...kind of a niche title, but for 10 bucks, come on!! I guess those people who bought mammoth home theater systems thought they were too good to buy a PS2. oh well, their loss is our gain!

I'm glad I didn't drive out of my way to check out other stores. I wanted to find Metal Arms, but no one seems to be seeing that one so maybe UE didn't order it.

As far as Shinobi goes the website price is $29.99 even thought it's marked $49.99. If your store has their games half off it should ring up $14.99

*threads merged here*

sorry if this is old news and that it is so late in the game, but i just found out yesterday.

in the ad for this week, Ultimate Electronics has 50% off all games (all they carry is Playstation 1 & 2). they dont have the biggest selection in the world, but i picked up Mr. Mosquito (couldnt find one at CC) for $10 and an Eye Toy for $25. this is a Brick and Mortar deal because they have the stupidest website ever...so dont bother looking there.

also, if anyone can find Contra for PS2 at theirs, i will be more than happy to buy it at a decent price. (should be $15)

bread's done
Back